Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The RP forums are that way. Take Queen Alleria with you.
    It's Rhlor. He probably thinks to be a Blood Elf IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    there's a lot of nastiness in this thread. Surprised the moderators haven't come in with infractions yet. People have fun posting and getting invested in their factions. Chill out, it's nothing new.
    Agreed. People who grief players over harmless threads in a fansite for a fantasy game... are more pathetic, imho, than the OP could ever be. I understand not everyone enjoys the game the same way, but if it's harmless and just not your thing let it go. Plenty of other threads to comment on.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Agreed. People who grief players over harmless threads in a fansite for a fantasy game... are more pathetic, imho, than the OP could ever be. I understand not everyone enjoys the game the same way, but if it's harmless and just not your thing let it go. Plenty of other threads to comment on.
    RP stuff don't belong here, it's really that simple. The fact that some people don't understand something that simple definitely deserve a few harsh remarks. Maybe they will learn, eventually.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

I wonder what "my druid wouldn't torch Teldrassil" folks are going to say about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Who are you to decide what does any doesn't belong here? It's a lore forum, and OP is having fun, you know, the thing Video Games are meant to do. Even you are RPing in your "Location" thing. People enjoy forums differently than you, you don't have to bully people because they act differently on a forum than you.
    RP'ing outside the subforum set up for it (the one this thread now inhabits) has caused a lot of consternation and drama, which is why it is not permitted outside of this subforum. That being said, forum-goers are not the arbiters of what is or isn't RP - and as can be easily seen, the accusation of RP'ing can become a cudgel that's been used multiple times to attempt to silence other users.

If a user thinks someone else is RP'ing out of bounds they should report the post and move on, and not accuse anyone of RP'ing (similar to the prohibition on calling other users trolls or calling out trolling). Report it and move on.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you to decide what does any doesn't belong here? It's a lore forum, and OP is having fun, you know, the thing Video Games are meant to do. Even you are RPing in your "Location" thing. People enjoy forums differently than you, you don't have to bully people because they act differently on a forum than you.
    Yeah but a forum isn't a videogame, is a place for discussion. Threads are created for that very purpose, discuss things. The OP indeed created an absolutely pointless thread where there is nothing to discuss besides witnessing his semi-RPing. Rhlor is not new to this stuff and the "mean" replies are also consequence of this reiterated behavior.

If the OP wants to have "fun" in the forums than he can either join this section or just write the occasional fun and light-hearted post, which is what everyone else does. Surely, there is no need to create a thread like this.

- - - Updated - - -

It obviously is not RPing
    I guess that's why we're on the RP section right now.

It obviously is not RPing, it's just someone acting immersed/engaged in the content. He's not speaking from the perspective of a denizen of Azeroth, but a World of Warcraft player. People just feel the need to bully others who are having more fun than them.
    ^^^Agreed. For whatever reason, some forum posters, just like some players, always seem keen to bring unnecessary drama.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I wonder what "my druid wouldn't torch Teldrassil" folks are going to say about this.
    Probably the same thing the 'I can't wait for my stupid night elf druid to live in Duskwood or Val'sharah' folks are thinking...
    herp derp I want more animal form customisation before running into a glass door trying to chase a butterfly outside. .
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard