Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keyring
    AOE Looting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    I think the game gonna be realeased with a lot QOL changes, like AOE looting, more space in bags, etc... or only gonna be played by the 100 mmo champion elitist that say vanilla was the holy grial
    Yet pservers have over 10k players, GJ bro
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Quest objectives on the map. I don't want to read about killing wolves and shit, just give me a fucking spot and let me go wreck shit without reading please.
    Luckily there was addons for people wanting that. Some of us will be weird enough to remember a lot of the spots anyway. And not necessarily due to having recent experience of it...

maybe the constant energy regeneration for rogues. cant imagine going back to ticks lol. also, aoe loot but since i wont be soloing much stuff, i think i will do fine without. bagspace for sure because poisons, flash powder, lockpick and other reagents ended up consuming more spaces than I would like. Pet and toy tabs, no worries though since there werent so many of those back then.

I think im gonna miss QoL stuff mostly.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ill miss mounts being able to swim, honestly a pixel of water can dismount you in classic, and that shaman quest for water totem. Damn i cant wait (not sarcasm i love vanilla)

instant arcane explosion and evocation not being talents

- Updated view distance
    - New spell effects
    - Blood elves
    - Meeting stones
    - 1.5 seconds mount up cast time + mounts can go in water
    - Updated interface panes

I doubt I'd even play it.
    Even if I did play 24/7 back in vanilla, literally, there ain't much about it I miss if you manage to look past the cloud of nostalgia.

A few interface QoL if they don't implement it.
    Graphics, maybe.
    Being unable to raid with a smaller group of friends, probably.

It's funny, there is SO LITTLE I would actually miss from current WoW...
    The main thing I'll miss in Classic is basically TBC gameplay, but that's also absent in current WoW, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by kenoathcarn View Post
    yeah, in order to appreciate looking good you gotta spend a long time looking like a moron.
    Not sure if ironic, but that's actually one thing I like and why I initially went to grab the dungeon sets

AoE looting. Everything else can be done with addons or macros if i want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmogging.
    Collection tabs (all of them).
    Reagent bank.
    Flight.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Transmog and updated character models. I can grind levels, rep, gear, whatever as long as I look good.

I'd probably say mount tab, we shouldn't have that much of a issue in classic with the amount of mounts we have, but it's still going to be a precious few bank or bag slots taken up.

Oh and the dungeon guide. Not for the need of actually having a dungeon guide, but it's so much more helpful than the old atlas loot for looking at what drops where.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

[LIST][*]Achievements System (already announced)
    Can you spoonfeed me on this please?

Bag space, oh and the raid content will be be very easy and there won't be much for serious raiders.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Having most of the spec viable
    really what will probably keep me away from playing in a vanilla server will be the class balance and the hybrid tax, nothing else.

Probably AoE looting. Too many QoL changes takes a lot of weight away from the accomplishments in retail.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The updated graphics. New WoW looks so much better, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the QOL features, such as AOE loot. I'll also miss individual profession nodes, such herbs and ore.

I will miss showing off my bow as a hunter

Pet Battles...