Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

BlizzCon 2018 Schedule

BlizzCon 2018 Schedule
    This year's BlizzCon Schedule is now live! This year there is one less stage stream than last year.

Note: all times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Calling all heroes: It’s time to draft your BlizzCon battle plan—the BlizzCon 2018 schedule is here! Check out all the exciting developer panels, esports matches, and other events taking place during BlizzCon Opening Week from October 25–29 and at the main event on Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3 (note that times in the schedule are displayed in local time).

When you purchase a BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket, you’ll unlock access to live coverage of developer events and community content taking place on the Legendary, Mythic, and Epic stages. With this year’s BlizzCon All-Access Channel, you’ll also be able to keep up with all the big moments that take place during the show—and participate with live Q&A polls and voting for the Virtual Ticket cosplay award!

As always, you can catch Friday’s opening ceremony and all the tournament action on this year’s esports stages FREE here at BlizzCon.com.

Attention Attendees!

If you’re joining us in person in Anaheim, this year’s opening ceremony will be spread across more than one stage throughout the show. The live presentation will be jumping between stages as our developers show you what we’ve been working—stay tuned for more information on where you’ll want to seek out a seat. And of course, everything will be broadcast on screens and stages throughout the convention halls.

There’s also still a chance to get tickets to attend the esports competitions of BlizzCon Opening Week in person at the Blizzard Arena—check out the announcement for all the details, and head to the Blizzard Arena Los Angeles ticketing site to pick up tickets.

Head to BlizzCon.com/schedule to begin drafting your plan!
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-10-03 at 12:53 AM.

Sunday has:

Diablo: World Q&A

does that mean a new Diablo game?

is that an un-intentional leak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo: what's next right after the Opening ceremony, I'm trying not to be hyped but please let it be something huge

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Sunday has:

Diablo: World Q&A

does that mean a new Diablo game?

is that an un-intentional leak?
    World AND Q&A

but the hope for something new is still here nonetheless!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Diablo the big announcement this year then? Wow panel was straight after the opening last year and that was the bfa announcement.

there is fewer and fewer panels each year, they cut the amount of panels (game panels) by 50% from last tyear lol.

What next for WoW. Release date of BFA retail.

Sorry,lol. Couldn't resist.

only 45 minutes on whats next. I expected at least an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo might resurrect, thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    One interpretation of this is that they have left room on the schedule for one extra panel on the Mythic and Epic stages by cutting each to 45 minutes and spacing them out. Possibly to add a last minute diablo panel in?

Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    One interpretation of this is that they have left room on the schedule for one extra panel on the Mythic and Epic stages by cutting each to 45 minutes and spacing them out. Possibly to add a last minute diablo panel in?
    I hope so. really.

Rumor has it they have been hiring *ALOT* of blizzard devs recently for an MMO, and namely Diablo game, which putting two-and-two-together means we are likely getting a second mmo from blizzard in the form of a diablo style mmo, which honestly is not too surpising as they are becomming a popular trend among the eastern asian market atm in the likes of lineage eternal and lost ark online being some of the hyped ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Diablo was obvious, whether or not it's Diablo 4 or something else on the other hand, now that is the question.

There's also a Diablo netflix series coming out.

Sooo we're getting one less stage at 10$ more than last year The wow classic demo pushed me into the getting the ticket category but I'm glad i decided to wait till November to get the ticket because this schedule right here made me reconsider my decision and now I won't be getting it after all. I just can't justify the price when we're losing out on a big chunk of content compared to last year.

I can't find the mythic dungeon race, wasn't the whole point of last MDI that the top 4 teams are invited to Blizzcon for a live dungeon race? Where's that? All I see from WOW is arena tournament and random panels about cinematics, voice acting and classic WOW. Well if they didn't convince me before to not give them the 50$ for virtual ticket I'm defo convinced now. 45 min of "what's next" in each game and very skimpy amount of panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    there is fewer and fewer panels each year, they cut the amount of panels (game panels) by 50% from last tyear lol.
    Looks incredibly weak. Let's hope there are some reveals.

Looks like a dry year for WoW news, but I guess we were expecting it. Did the panels get trimmed down overall? Well hopefully the Diablo news will be interesting if that is their headliner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    wow-wide theres not alot they can really talk about though. We know the main stuff in 8.1 and by November it'll be way to early to talk about 8.2 in solid terms. So it will be 8.1 in detail and maybe like hints towards 8.2.

i don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet but Diablo is Diablo, usually it's DIII or the diablo III symbol, this is a good sign, it means either they're move away from D3 with a new game installment like Diablo 4,
    or a HD remake. I'd play the shit out of a D1 or D2 remake.
    They did it with starcraft, this is a good possibility and one I welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going with Diablo 2 Remastered.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Hmm, Idk, it's only 2 panels, for a new diablo? That seems a little low? I'm not getting my hopes up. Though 2 is double what it's been in past years lol.