Thread: leeeeeeeeeroy

Deleted

leeeeeeeeeroy

so atm im trying to complete the glory of the draenor hero ach. As a dk is it possible to solo the leeeeeeeroy achievement on UBRS hc?? if no, what the best class for this?

Quote Originally Posted by kargarias View Post
    so atm im trying to complete the glory of the draenor hero ach. As a dk is it possible to solo the leeeeeeeroy achievement on UBRS hc?? if no, what the best class for this?
    You will need a class with ress :/ unless they changed something,do it on another high lvl char it will count too,or grab a friend

Jenkings ^^

I don't see why it wouldnt be possible. As a lvl 120..On lvl 110 endgear it was already to easy anyway. Just go in and try it Or else get a friend, makes it a bit easier, and fun

(Enjoy ya chicken )

Ow yeah..and ya have to rez him. So if you can do that..ya're golden
    “Destiny is a gift … Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor,
    that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero.
    Don’t think … Become!”

"Anton Yelchin, Trollhunters Season 3, last spoken lines"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    You will need a class with ress :/ unless they changed something,do it on another high lvl char it will count too,or grab a friend
    Would the DK CR not work? I done it ages ago in PUG during WoD, so I don't know.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Would the DK CR not work? I done it ages ago in PUG during WoD, so I don't know.
    That i dont know :/ i think it was only classes with actual ress not battle ress, give it a shot