Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Yeah, and I hate that I have to be associated with alt-right fucktards because I don't like the films. My childhood was already wrecked by Lucas with the prequels.
    Such is the era of extreme polarization and fake news replacing logic.

We'll survive.

Btw, hoping for some good news regarding Classic next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That, Star Wars is not citizen kane ? But you might notice that the usual suspects are mentally incapable of shutting up and not start screaming ''feminist agenda''. Normal people, when they don't like a movie, don't star making conspiracy theories about ''Jews and kultural marxism'' ruining it on purpose because they did not liked it. I hated Prometheus, it never crossed my mind to scream and sob online about how my life was ruined.
    who are these 'usual suspects'... you seem to have an obsession with whomever they are because you cant seem to keep the phrase out of your mouth.... Since I dont know who you are howling about, its rather obvious I dont notice them or the buzzword salad you spew. So you say someone something 'jews and bla bla conspiracy'... wtf are you even talking about... YOU are the one with the pants on your head conspiracy theories... and its rather sad, you want to be taken seriously, and you do everything in your power to convince of the opposite.

Now, again, I'll ask... Why the fuck would the Russians give a damn about whether folks liked some piece of shit movie or not?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    But your side says voter fraud doesn't occur... So which is it? It occurs, or it doesn't occur? Next thing you are going to label me a bot because I found the movie to be one of the worst I've ever seen in 50+ years.
    Does everything have to be left or right with issue you and most liberal says it's a staticical anomaly. Also most of the people who commit voter fraud during the 2016 election cycle were republicans.

The current action taking against voter fraud do more disenfranchise people than stop illegal voting because that's the gop end game. Inb4 you have no proof just look at the races NC map or the dmv closing in Georgia. Just make election a holiday and give everyone free license if democracy is so imporant. The problem is that gop doesn't support that for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-10 at 01:04 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Does everything have to be left or right with issue you and most liberal says it's a staticical anomaly. Also most of the people who commit voter fraud during the 2016 election cycle were republicans.

The current action taking against voter fraud do more disenfranchise people than stop illegal voting because that's the gop end game. Inb4 you have no proof just look at the races NC map or the dmv closing in Georgia. Just make election a holiday and give everyone free license if democracy is so imporant. The problem is that gop doesn't support that for obvious reasons.
    the point I was making which apparently was missed on you was that the dislike of the movie was neither left or right.. it was both. Perhaps you might actually read who and what I was responding to before you jump headfirst and uneducated into a subject.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

the point I was making which apparently was missed on you was that the dislike of the movie was neither left or right.. it was both. Perhaps you might actually read who and what I was responding to before you jump headfirst and uneducated into a subject.
    Than why go into voter fraud which is way off topic also sarah is a troll don't take the bait mister educated. Yeah, I am the uneducated one because I avoid talking to obvious trolls... You sir are a very stable genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Than why go into voter fraud which is way off topic also sarah is a troll don't take the bait mister educated. Yeah, I am the uneducated one because I avoid talking to obvious trolls... You sir are a very stable genius.
    I didn't open that door... Sarah did... and I thought it was closed... until you opened it again... Wait, you called sarah the T word? oh my. She absolutely isn't a T... she wouldnt do that to us.

I didn't open that door... Sarah did... and I thought it was closed... until you opened it again... Wait, you called sarah the T word? oh my. She absolutely isn't a T... she wouldnt do that to us.
    She is a troll just goes on random rants with no facts that's the defintion of a troll.

What is trolling here ? Saying that a statistical study show that out of 200 hostile tweets, 100 are from fans ?

Pointing out that even out of those 100 fans, a lot of them suddenly cares about stuff that was in the franchise all along ?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is trolling here ? Saying that a statistical study show that out of 200 hostile tweets, 100 are from fans ?

Pointing out that even out of those 100 fans, a lot of them suddenly cares about stuff that was in the franchise all along ?
    calling it a 'statistical study' is generous at best... Face it, folks aren't required to get your permission to dislike a movie... they can dislike a movie for any reason they chose, or for no reason at all... they could be upset at the color of someone's outfit... and if thats their reason then thats their reason. As much as you claim to be anti-nazi to be its pretty nazi of you to demand folks accept your opinion without question. That's the thing your hero Goebbels would pull.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobokke View Post
    Not to mention the feminist agenda..
    there was no feminist agenda in the actual movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    there was no feminist agenda in the actual movie.
    Even women say there was...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobokke View Post
    Even women say there was...
    And? Women have the same capability to be wrong as every one else.

The people who made the movie might be trying to push some agenda but the movie it self has none to be seen. The movies about failure every one in it fails at one point or another the women are not above the men.

It was a shitty movie anyway...very poorly written and directed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It was a shitty movie anyway...very poorly written and directed.
    As opposed as A New Hope ? And I like Star Wars.

As opposed as A New Hope ? And I like Star Wars.
    I'm sorry, but the thread topic isn't about "A New Hope."
    I like herring as much as the next. But red herrings...please.

The movie was a completely shit follow up to an okay at best movie. It ended all the major plot threads of the trilogy a film early leaving us with a 3rd movie that has nowhere to go. The main protagonist is ridiculously overpowered even compared to the protagonists from prior movies. One of the most beloved characters of the franchise was written in a way where they acted completely out of character. Hyperspace ramming ruins all prior military engagements not to mention any new ones going forward. The bad guys are over the top being able to field more powerful and larger fleets then the empire despite them being created by a small fraction of die hard loyaltmists the ran away into the unknown regions of the Galaxy. Stopping a heroic sacrifice and then immediately telling the person "That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, saving what we love." makes zero sense, especially when immediatly after that the Resistance base is blown open by the First Order drill.

Rey vs Yoda - This picture sums up TLJ (and the ST as a whole)

Apparently someone who has known about the Force for 2 weeks believes in it more than someone who used it for almost 900 years.

Beep boop

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Rey vs Yoda - This picture sums up TLJ (and the ST as a whole)

Apparently someone who has known about the Force for 2 weeks believes in it more than someone who used it for almost 900 years.

Beep boop
    Why do people try and criticize rey like this? She has so so many flaws but what she does with the force isn’t one of them. Rey is more powerful then yoda so was Aniken so was luke but power isn’t the be all end all of the force. Yoda Vader kylo luke ect are all more skilled in the force then rey her raw power doesn’t matter if she doesn’t know how to use it. Force lifting is something 7 year old padawans learn and yoda even says size doesn’t matter in episode 5 rey has at no point shown up any one of note in the force.

Also I don’t know if you made that picture or some one else but who ever did is a bloody moron. If rey was doing something like this there would be a case but she doesn’t so the picture is just horribly stupid.

Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2018-10-11 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why do people try and criticize rey like this? She has so so many flaws but what she does with the force isn’t one of them. Rey is more powerful then yoda so was Aniken so was luke but power isn’t the be all end all of the force. Yoda Vader kylo luke ect are all more skilled in the force then rey her raw power doesn’t matter if she doesn’t know how to use it. Force lifting is something 7 year old padawans learn and yoda even says size doesn’t matter in episode 5 rey has at no point shown up any one of note in the force.
    Also I don’t know if you made that picture or some one else but who ever did is a bloody moron. If rey was doing something like this there would be a case but she doesn’t so the picture is just horribly stupid.[/QUOTE]

Other than being a badly written over the top character what flaws does Rey have? All we know about Force user power levels is that Anakin had a higher midichlorian count than Yoda, but that only represents untapped potential. We don't know where Luke, Leia, Snoke, Ben fit into a "power structure". Rey is equally skilled as Kylo Ren because per the cannon she downloaded all of his skills and knowledge when he was trying to mind probe her. She got to skip the training portion of using the Force. You can't take a quote from E5 saying size matters not and then discount that Yoda is seen straining to move a large object from crushing Obi-Wan and Anakin in E2. If size literally played no factor then Luke could have force pulled D2 into Endor to kill the Emperor and Vader. It is probably more accurate to say "just because an object is larger and weighs more than you doesn't mean you can't use the Force to move it." Your entire argument boils down to lol padawan can lift things while you ignore the fact that Rey is lifting dozens and tons of boulders simultaneously without breaking a sweat. Those boulders in total have to weigh more than the hunk of metal Yoda struggled with in E2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post

Other than being a badly written over the top character what flaws does Rey have? All we know about Force user power levels is that Anakin had a higher midichlorian count than Yoda, but that only represents untapped potential. We don't know where Luke, Leia, Snoke, Ben fit into a "power structure". Rey is equally skilled as Kylo Ren because per the cannon she downloaded all of his skills and knowledge when he was trying to mind probe her. She got to skip the training portion of using the Force. You can't take a quote from E5 saying size matters not and then discount that Yoda is seen straining to move a large object from crushing Obi-Wan and Anakin in E2. If size literally played no factor then Luke could have force pulled D2 into Endor to kill the Emperor and Vader. It is probably more accurate to say "just because an object is larger and weighs more than you doesn't mean you can't use the Force to move it." Your entire argument boils down to lol padawan can lift things while you ignore the fact that Rey is lifting dozens and tons of boulders simultaneously without breaking a sweat. Those boulders in total have to weigh more than the hunk of metal Yoda struggled with in E2.
    Luke is either as strong or stronger then Vader leia is Proabbly a match to him, kylo is then stronger then luke and rey is his equal the only one we don’t have a placement on is snoke but it’s safe to say he’s weaker then kylo.

Even if rey is as exactly skilled as kylo that would still be far far under Vader and most likly luke as well.

Size has some bearing yes but luke/rey are powerful enough that they bypass either the rocks or the Xwing. Padawans are Capable of lifting many components of a light saber and put them together with extreme dextarity. Lifting multiple things at once is not a high skilled ability when it comes to the force and rey/kylo are stronger then yoda Vader luke ect Vader is able to lift an at-at rey who is stronger can lift some rocks she’s not out classes any one in what we have seen so far.

Edit:

Oh I tottaly skipped over Rey’s flaws. First off rey has pretty much no character she’s a one note line of wanting to know who her parents were and nothing else, she has no arc no development nothing I’d say she might as well be a droid but the droids have more personality then her. She’s then also reckless charging into stuff with no thought. She’s also nieve or just plan stupid thinking she can turn kylo and over power snoke when she has no idea what she’s doing.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2018-10-11 at 06:15 PM.