Thread: Armor sets

Armor sets

These are the armor sets i would like to see in-game, be available to players:

Warcraft 3 reforged Paladin heritage armor for humans.

Chromie's Timewalker set from heroes of the storm.

The Sentinel armor worn by night elves this expansion (BFA).

Yrel's heroes of the storm armor.

Warcraft 3 reforged Pandaren brewmaster heritage armor for pandaren.

Rexxar's Beastmaster attire from heroes of the storm.

Warcraft 3 reforged troll headhunter heritage armor for trolls.

An updated version of Champion's Dreadgear (and an updated Headmaster's charge staff).

Warcraft 3 reforged blood mage armor (with verdant spheres).

A Goblin Sapper-themed Heritage Armor for goblins.

The Doomplate armor worn by Thrall (the Warlords of Draenor's updated version).

Moreover, i would like to see Class Accessories be shown on the character model, like a Hunter's Quiver/Pouch, a Paladin's Libram, a weapon's sheath, a Rogue's Toolkit Belt (with Poison Vials, Smoke Bombs, Throwing Knives and Stachels), A Brewmaster's Keg, and Tauren Totems.

Plus, i think Blizzard should add more Cape types (like Arthas', Kael'thas' or Uther's), rather than just the regular old rectangle look. Other armor pieces, other than the head, shoulders and belt, should have 3D textures rather than be painted on the character.

Edit: With Shadowlands adding new cape types, i would like to see a Mountain King's back-shield, a Sapper's explosives container, a Troll Headhunter's/Berserker's spear bag and a Pandaren Brewmaster pillar (tied with ropes), like in warcraft 3 reforged.

What do you guys think? what kind of armor or weapons would you like to see be added in-game?
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-10-24 at 10:20 AM.

i'd just like to see them update every old armor set's textures.

time to get the 2004 shit out of here.

What you want is advanced techonlogy.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Named characters armor shouldn't be available for players. As much as I'd love to have the same armor Varian or Turalyon wore, they should have a unique set. I look forward to seeing what Blizzard does with heritage armor for the old races in the expansion to come though.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

I second this!

I think you can get pretty close to Chen’s look by hiding your chest slot and wearing any of the martial shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Yes. I would love to see HD plate bikinis.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Named characters armor shouldn't be available for players. As much as I'd love to have the same armor Varian or Turalyon wore, they should have a unique set. I look forward to seeing what Blizzard does with heritage armor for the old races in the expansion to come though.
    i think the player characters need to have a single identifiable armor set as well, like lore heroes.

something class based, yet neutral enough and unique enough that it stands out as being "this is obviously the netherlord/highlord/etc."

10+ Year Old Account
    All the old armor needs updating to be honest, some of it looks horrid if you want to transmog it with the newer sets :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I second this!
    You have my support!

5+ Year Old Account
    I would be scared if they removed the detail in some of them. They aren't terribly fond of saturated colors and lots of swirlies.
    Graphics or my pixelated swirlies...hmm...
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Yay! we do get some kind of sapper-themed heritage armor for the goblins in patch 8.3.