Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Sounds like they are collecting Azerite so the team wins while you are wandering around mooching.
    Yeah, going for rares so we can actually get some loot in the end is totally mooching.

Report them if you can and if they have been doing it for a while maybe blizz can ban hammer that account.

It may be a long shot but hey even a little bit of payback is worth it if you can do it.

Also i hope blizz allows us to be able to solo this at the end of this xpac so we can go back without the hassle of this sort of shit.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-10-06 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't have put deserter on anyone, as you can never guarantee that a person wasn't kicked because of malicous reasons. Being denied the rest of the run (and therefore the reward) should be enough.
    Yeah, deserter for islands makes no sense. For dungeons it had some point if let's say tank goes insta afk holding the team hostage and if they kick him, they have to wait again in the queue for a tank.

But in islands queues are near instant and they're role agnostic. So if someone goes afk, they can be kicked and easily refilled. Therefore no need to slap deserter on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Leaning towards it being your fault. People don't kick at random, they kick because they don't like you.
    Not true. You have groups of people that kick because they can kick, usualy right before the last boss. Only to piss you off and grief. Never happened to me, but there is plenty of clips on youtube and twitch proving just this. People online are dicks. No escaping this

Quote Originally Posted by zeidrich View Post
    I think they had a reason to kick you. Nobody makes 2-man "premades" just to wait until the end of a normal island expedition to screw randoms out of 10 minutes worth of time. On the other hand, I might kick a player if they were being obnoxious, mouthing off, or AFK for most of the time. Given your post, you don't sound like the most uplifting of players to play with.
    You must be new to this game.

There are people that spend their whole day joining M+ keys then immediately leaving because pissing people off makes them happy.

Deleted
    i literally need to run a 2man premade to be safe right now im not even kidding

Maybe it's a case of level 120 players kicking leveling players because they (wrongly) feel that they're going to hold the group back? I wouldn't put it past WoW's community to do something like that in freaking Island Expeditions.

Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post
    i literally need to run a 2man premade to be safe right now im not even kidding
    After one incident? Dude, grow some balls I hate to think about what happens to you irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    After one incident? Dude, grow some balls I hate to think about what happens to you irl.
    3rd incidient, grow some manners and learn better argumentation

3rd incidient, grow some manners and learn better argumentation
    3 times? Oh my bad.

Stop being a dick and people won't kick you. You deserved it.

Deleted
    Oh my bad.

Stop being a dick and people won't kick you. You deserved it.
    i didint say a single word stop projecting

i didint say a single word stop projecting
    You don't have to speak to be a dick. Once again, whatever you have done you probably deserved it stop coming here and crying about it.

Deleted
    You don't have to speak to be a dick. Once again, whatever you have done you probably deserved it stop coming here and crying about it.
    i look at your post quality and i wonder how you didint get banned by now for this low quality and toxicity. First you call me to grow balls now you called me a dick now you say to me to stop crying. Can you stick to the topic and stop projecting your issues on people?

i look at your post quality and i wonder how you didint get banned by now for this low quality and toxicity. First you call me to grow balls now you called me a dick now you say to me to stop crying. Can you stick to the topic and stop projecting your issues on people?
    That first part about saying grow balls was a misunderstanding on my part as I assumed it was something that happened once and like people after one incident they immediately run to the forums to complain about something that is probably never gonna happen again.

However the part of calling you a dick is because you say it's happened to you 3 times and unless you are someone with the worst luck in the world or are bad luck Brian the chances of being kicked "for nothing" 3 times is very very slim. You are doing something whether you realise it or not to get kicked repeatedly. Either that or you are aware of what you are doing and choosing to act innocent in front of people for whatever reason, perhaps attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Could we stop with the "blog post" shit? It's childish. This is a discussion board, and everyone has the right to discuss what they want to.
    blog too long didn't read
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    That first part about saying grow balls was a misunderstanding on my part as I assumed it was something that happened once and like people after one incident they immediately run to the forums to complain about something that is probably never gonna happen again.

However the part of calling you a dick is because you say it's happened to you 3 times and unless you are someone with the worst luck in the world or are bad luck Brian the chances of being kicked "for nothing" 3 times is very very slim. You are doing something whether you realise it or not to get kicked repeatedly. Either that or you are aware of what you are doing and choosing to act innocent in front of people for whatever reason, perhaps attention.
    Please stick to the topic and stop causing "flame wars", thanks. Didint read btw.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, I kick people because they're rude in them. Went over to kill a rare at the start with a mate the other day and this guy called us fags for not 'helping get the buff shrine'. I know shit's only 5 minutes long but if I CAN kick someone for trifles, I do.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Please stick to the topic and stop causing "flame wars", thanks. Didint read btw.
    Np keep getting kicked from the groups then it doesn't worry me /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Np keep getting kicked from the groups then it doesn't worry me /shrug
    Then stfu already. This thread is a mess because of randomly aggro trolls like you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Then stfu already. This thread is a mess because of randomly aggro trolls like you.
    I did, but why did you have to tag me then?