Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tested the scenario today again and they changed some things:
    All occasions where night elves called Tyrande a Queen are gone. They just refer to her as Tyrande now.
    At the ritual there's more NPCs now on both sides (terribly buggy atm because the Worgen Druids are hostile to their own faction and immortal), the attacking horde troops are way bigger and overrun the camp at the end. Cutscene[not there] -> all horde troops are dead with that glow.
    Sadly those buggy worgen were not and had a fight with Tyrande and Maiev for minutes until I managed to kite them so far away from the camp (luckily was there with my prot-warrior) that Tyrande lost aggro on them and did a reset so that I was (after a shadow meld to get rid of them myself) able to speak to her (wasn't possible in combat), while Maiev still was fighting those Worgen at the other End of the region. (relentless like she always is)

As for the undead camp I don't know if it was bugged because I attacked them before Tyrande was in the right place. That resulted in them getting frozen by her, then with Tyrande running back and saying her line in a certain location as all of them were already frozen.
    After Malfurion killed the shredders she kills all forsaken in the camp but their leader with starfall. She still has the line with "let them rot" but there was only one left. I don't know if her killing the camp was a bug now or if the line needs to be updated. Since all seemed even more buggy than the last time I tested the scenario everything seems possible.

The end is pretty much the same with a tighter timing, Sira and Deralyn don't wait as long until they bloat their lines and promptly leave in canon, it feels a bit more like a rushed escape. (still crappy overall)

After a ride under the belly of the hippogryphen (still bugged) to the boat everything was over.

Spend a lot of time just writing reports for this mess.

reddit.com/r/wow are talking about this thread.

/waves

Such beautiful optimism. My heart is warmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288182/...quest-spoilers
    We got a Night Warrior on the loose.
    This is all to the good - the narrative in the PTR quests feels like it flows a lot better now.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This is all to the good - the narrative in the PTR quests feels like it flows a lot better now.
    Yeah, good changes imo. And frankly more believeable as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    God knows I tend to be one to defend blizzard's story telling where others scream asspull, but this is just ridiculous unless it is later revealed that Sylvanas is indeed mind controlling the newly risen forsaken.
    the ones who died in battle do get mind controlled into serving her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    the ones who died in battle do get mind controlled into serving her.
    Why would you bump a thread from a year ago?

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't necro old threads. Check the date of the last post if you're looking through forum pages. Closing.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."