15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I dunno why some here expect this show to be 100% original, when it's a spaghetti space western..it must pay homage to its inspiration, no?

"Sequel: A Fistfull of Beskar....."

"My blurg doesn't take to kindly to being laughed at."

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with blasters and those who dig. You dig"

“Looks like we’re one blurgg short!”
    “No. You brought two too many.”

I literally watched that like an hour ago when it popped up in my youtube feed and was thinking about linking it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    " it looks like a new republic signal"
    "yup that's a new republic signal"
    "I'm seeing a signal, looks like new republic"
    "Yup"
    "Yea, that's what I'm tracking"
    "A new republic signal"

That was some shit dialogue. And an average at best episode. The fights and him showing off his skills were fantastic though.
    i think it was meant to be shit, like some sort of awkward comedy moment when shit goes down, and you jut keep saying "yep" seeing the shit done

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The most likely “frog hoe” would be Yaddle as she was also a member of the council.
    Hmm...suspicious.

Oh boi Yoda, pulled out not early enough you did.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I literally watched that like an hour ago when it popped up in my youtube feed and was thinking about linking it here.
    I wss thinking about if I should have posted that or the mule scene with clint eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I'm just happy the next episode will be on Wednesday.
    First world problem, probably, but I am not.

Rise of Skywalker premiers on Wednesday in Germany. I have tickets for an evening showing.

Should I watch Mandalorian befor I go to see the movie, in case there is a tie-in, which I doubt, or do I save it for after the movie to make me feel better in case the movie sucks?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    First world problem, probably, but I am not.

Rise of Skywalker premiers on Wednesday in Germany. I have tickets for an evening showing.

Should I watch Mandalorian befor I go to see the movie, in case there is a tie-in, which I doubt, or do I save it for after the movie to make me feel better in case the movie sucks?
    You should watch Mandalorian before RoS. You'll be too busy ranting online after RoS to be able to calm down and focus on Mandalorian.

What I don't get is why everyone keeps talking like there are only 8 Episodes of this series.

Season 2 is filming right now. The baby yoda stuff doesn't even need to be wrapped up for a few more seasons really.

It's just an episodic bounty hunter show set in Star Wars which is cool. Wouldn't surprise is there are 5 seasons of this show at least

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You should watch Mandalorian before RoS. You'll be too busy ranting online after RoS to be able to calm down and focus on Mandalorian.
    i was going to say to save to take out the bad taste but you actually have a point here

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    - SNIP-

Has anyone managed to snag some to put under the christmas tree

That would be impressive since This item will be released on May 25, 2020. Big ass green letters on the right side of the page you linked.

5+ Year Old Account
    Then they broke everyones hearts...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    ????????????????????????????

Episode 7

The shaky cam was awful.

Nice to see the characters of the day coming back.

Yes, the scene of IG-11 learning was fun, but we didn't need the story didn't need to grind to a halt for a five minute detour about him. Just tell us Quill reprogrammed him and keep on going.

The ambush scene felt like it came out of a horror movie.

*sigh* and here they went introducing Force healing.

I'm guessing Carl Weathers will die sacrificing himself.

You'd think that upon hearing that there was a large contingent of renegade Stormtroopers occupying a bustling port, the New Republic would've sent in a couple platoons to clear it out.

No Wener Herzogg, you can't point the exception to the rule (this planet being in the Outer Rim, logistically far away from the Empire) and claim "See! The New Republic can't hold bring order to this place!" because the Empire certainly couldn't maintain a permanent presence in the Outer Rim either. If they could, Mos Eisley wouldn't have become a haven for criminals during the height of the Empire.

The new villain's line delivery was rather stilted.

RIP Quill

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 8 predictions

WHAT I HOPE WILL HAPPEN:

Carl Weathers will sacrifice himself. Carsinthia and IG-11 may pop again in a future storyline.

The Mandalorian takes back Baby Yoda.

The New Republic (or, perhaps, the Mandalorian clan) arrives and clears out the town of Stormtroopers.

The villain dies.

Everyone cheers, the Mandalorian gets the bounty on his head lifted.

Season 2 announced for 2021 with a brand new storyline.

WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN:

Carsinthia, Carl Weathers, and/or IG-11 will sacrifice themselves.

The New Republic (or, perhaps, the Mandalorian clan) arrives and clears out the town of Stormtroopers, but the big bad escapes with Baby Yoda.

Season ends with Mando gearing up and leaving the planet in pursuit.

Season 2 announced for 2021, dragging out the storyline until ratings tank and the series is cancelled.

I just want this season to have a conclusive, satisfying ending. No "to be continued". It can tie into the next storyline for sure, but I don't want a "we will save Baby Yoda!" cliffhanger. Pleeaaaaase don't do this
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-12-18 at 08:57 AM.

"Nothing on this planet will breach those doors... except, well, did someone say there were Jawas?"

baby yoda does ok dps, but his heals are strong

@Val the Moofia Boss so you liked this episode then lmao

i hope you lose interest in the show after next weeks episode so the galaxy can go on in relative peace. i should also add that i appreciate your reviews of the show. they're thought out and reflect your opinion well. i just completely disagree with you and feel like you're coming from a place of disdain for star wars because of disney's flubs the past couple years.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2019-12-18 at 11:42 AM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip one of the good characters.

That horror scene tho...i laughed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Los Pollos Hermanos!

Darth Gustavo!

Do not post spoilers for other shows or movies in threads not directly related to it.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-12-20 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *sigh* and here they went introducing Force healing.
    this is one thing i wish people wouldn't complain about.

force healing's been a thing in games for years, and i'm glad to see it included in canon now.

force healing's been a thing in games for years, and i'm glad to see it included in canon now.
    I guess I've played enough games to not even realize it wasn't supposed to be a thing. It didn't even occur to me that he might not have been able to heal Mando when he tried earlier.

This was okay, but was the droid learning montage supposed to a joke or something? That was silly.

And I wish Mando (the character) was written smarter. He puts himself nearly every episode in situations where he survives solely on luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    And I wish Mando (the character) was written smarter. He puts himself nearly every episode in situations where he survives solely on luck.
    Mando is a god damn amateur. The only reason he is still alive is because of his beskar armor (he gets shot nearly every episode) and/or someone else saves him. He also gets his ass beaten in almost every fistfight.