Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    lol I am just shocked I mean MSNBC is the parallel to Fox News, CNN ran Trump's rallies on a loop and had him as a regular guest. I wonder why he turned against them but it's still fun watching people like you go nuts against them.
    MSNBC isn't really like liberal fox news. I don't find them that liberal to begin with and they do bring on facts and sometimes they disagree with those and play devils advocate. It isn't an entire echo chamber, they also routinely have moderate republicans on.

CNN is a circus, they pick super far right people who have a history of lying because it "makes good tv". and fox is literally not a news network by FCC standards and doesn't want to be regarded as one because then there would be some regulations on the lies they peddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    But using right wing logic, you have to be proven guilty of rape in a court of law to be called a "rapist".

Trump cult: We don't trust the polls unless they make Trump look good
    By that very same logic because Kavanaugh was accused of rape, and found not guilty, he is still a sexual predator according to the fruitcakes.

It also swings both ways.

Fruitcake cult: We don't trust the polls unless they make Trump look bad

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    MSNBC isn't really like liberal fox news. I don't find them that liberal to begin with and they do bring on facts and sometimes they disagree with those and play devils advocate. It isn't an entire echo chamber, they also routinely have moderate republicans on.

CNN is a circus, they pick super far right people who have a history of lying because it "makes good tv". and fox is literally not a news network by FCC standards and doesn't want to be regarded as one because then there would be some regulations on the lies they peddle.
    I agree but back in the day where they had Keith Olberman they were trying really hard for that, the left doesn't have one place like Fox News but CNN was way out of left field but sense isn't Trump's strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    By that very same logic because Kavanaugh was accused of rape, and found not guilty, he is still a sexual predator according to the fruitcakes.

It also swings both ways.

Fruitcake cult: We don't trust the polls unless they make Trump look bad
    So it is okay for the right to call Bill a rapist, even though he was never convicted, but it is not okay for the left to call Kavanaugh a sexual predator because he was never convicted? That is some fine cup of hypocrisy you are drinking.

Also I don't trust individual polls period. I take the average of them. Less room for error that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Funny since Trump has a 51% approval number now. Sorry but the majority of Americans dont think like you coastal elitists

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_oct05
    You're only about 10% off!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Aggregate polling always beats individual polls. But I'm pretty sure I've actually made this same post before in reply to you, so clearly you don't care about reality, just your itty bitty worldview.

Here is my take on Manchin.

For Manchin his state of West Virginia is solidly Republican. Now if you want to give him credit and say he is voting for the will of the people. More of a cynic is he is trying to save his seat, which he may be in trouble no matter what voting for Kavanaugh. Whatever it may be he should change parties and go Republican.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    You're only about 10% off!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Aggregate polling always beats individual polls. But I'm pretty sure I've actually made this same post before in reply to you, so clearly you don't care about reality, just your itty bitty worldview.
    I love it how Trump cultists say they value facts, yet they call an average of all the polls "fake news" because it goes against one single poll that is biased towards them.

Basic statistical knowledge you learn at school says that averages / median / mode make up a far better representation of data than 1 individual data point.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Typical liberal defense " Soros conspiracy nut MAGA's " etc when time after time after time Soros affiliated groups are found sponsoring hardcore left wing groups and agendas so try again . Also Clintons accusers having been consistent for years unlike someone like FORD who just happens to come out of the wood works ...how convenient .
    text book "spooky soros" rhetoric of the right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    lol I am just shocked I mean MSNBC is the parallel to Fox News, CNN ran Trump's rallies on a loop and had him as a regular guest. I wonder why he turned against them but it's still fun watching people like you go nuts against them.
    Fox twists the facts of the story to fit their agenda, MSNBC reports on stories that fit their agenda. That hardly makes them opposite sides of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Funny since Trump has a 51% approval number now. Sorry but the majority of Americans dont think like you coastal elitists

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_oct05
    But Trump is a coastal elitist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...-psychologist/

We can prove he lied under oath several times actually, but the FBI wasn't to look into perjury anyway so it apparently doesn't matter.

If google hard to use for right wing people?
    Snopes is garbage may as well link Vox.

So it is okay for the right to call Bill a rapist, even though he was never convicted, but it is not okay for the left to call Kavanaugh a sexual predator because he was never convicted? That is some fine cup of hypocrisy you are drinking.

Also I don't trust individual polls period. I take the average of them. Less room for error that way.
    Do I think that Clinton raped someone, no because there is no evidence, did he sexually assault or harass someone, no because there was no evidence, did he comit a crime and get convicted of it, yes he was, perjury and abuse of power which resulted in his impeachment in 1999. Did he lie under oath about his behavior while in office.

Yes he did.
    Last edited by madmossy; 2018-10-05 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    So ignore their source which is literally the laws of the state? Typical republican myopia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Typical liberal defense " Soros conspiracy nut MAGA's " etc when time after time after time Soros affiliated groups are found sponsoring hardcore left wing groups and agendas so try again . Also Clintons accusers having been consistent for years unlike someone like FORD who just happens to come out of the wood works ...how convenient .
    You realize that the vast majority of the Clinton "accusers" came out of the woodwork for the... years that Republicans insist she be under investigation. You know, DURING the investigations. Kind of funny how we needed years to get all of the "truth" on Clinton but Kavanaugh got a week and even that was too much for the hypocritical conservatives.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    Do I think that Clinton raped someone, no because there is no evidence, did he sexually assault or harass someone, no because there was no evidence, did he comit a crime and get convicted of it, yes he was, perjury and abuse of power which resulted in his impeachment in 1999.
    Do you think Kavanaugh should be impeached for perjury?

His confirmation was inevitable and they should have known that. They had the edge with enthusiasm before this but by being so ruthless with Kavanaugh with NO substantiating evidence they only succeeded in angering the Republicans who are now just as fired up as the dems according to NPR's polls.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/65401...dge-evaporates

This was a massive political miscalculation they have enraged and united the Republicans with less than a month to go before the election.
    Nothing you're saying makes sense.

1. It wasn't a gimme he'd get confirmed.
    2. Now the Dems can show yet again, how Trump puts sex offenders in high positions.
    3. Midterms are coming.

It is a shame that the GOP feels this way when it comes to Hillary.
    You talking about the crimes the FBI investigated, to which she admitted to? k

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    If there is no reasonable investigation, no evidence can be found.
    There's zero evidence to be found. What do you think they'll find? They don't even know when to investigate, who to investigate, where to investigate, etc, etc, etc... There's nothing there.

So he can not be guilty, because there is no evidence. Yes.
    No shit.

Aside from Trump's and other's words about Ford it, you know, Trump did a great service for potential victims. If the rapist is famous, and influencal enough, you get mocked by the president, your government, the media.
    How does that have anything to do with this case? Trump derangement has gotten ahold of you. Just let it go. This is irrational.

What are you talking about? I supported the trial and sentence on Cosby
    Cosby has PROOF against him. There's actual evidence and he ADMITTED IT. That's why he's in jail.

the posthumous investigation, and revoking of all honors against Jimmy Savile
    I don't know who that is. Nor do I care.

a trial against Weinstein and others.
    The same thing with Cosby... There is actual proof against Weinstein.

But even if you do put that sexual assault allegation aside, Kavanaugh has proven, he is an extremely biased judge, spewing conspiracy bullshit (At the point the Clintons were named, it just got beyond redículous). And you know, what is said about biased judges: UNFIT.
    It's not conspiracy bullshit. Senator Collins confirms that there were special interest groups that opposed the appointee solely on the grounds that he was appointed by Trump. They didn't write in Kavanaugh's name(they put "X X" for first and last name because they didn't know or care who it was). Which means they just wanted to oppose Trump. There's no proof he is biased in his rulings. This is just speculation on your part. Most of the people that know him say he's not a biased judge. But you and I can't know for sure.

It is pretty obvious, that Kavanaugh serves only the Republican's agenda. To spare Trump from being held accountable for anything, and to hollow the civil righs. Yeah, I said he would not overturn Roe vs Wade. But if it is hollow enough, it leads to a defacto ban. Like the so called "heartbeat" limit. Which essentially would forbid abortion before most women realize they are pregnant.
    He's said that no president is above the law. Which means he thinks that if Trump breaks a law, he can be arrested just like anyone else.

But, he's on the right, so that means he's automatically lying, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Ever wonder why there's no fact-checking site that Republicans trust? Could it be because Republicans actually hate facts?
    A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    You realize that the vast majority of the Clinton "accusers" came out of the woodwork for the... years that Republicans insist she be under investigation. You know, DURING the investigations. Kind of funny how we needed years to get all of the "truth" on Clinton but Kavanaugh got a week and even that was too much for the hypocritical conservatives.
    uhh ? I was talking about Bill Clinton who are you talking about ? I know Hillary likes hanging out with pedophiles but what accusers are you referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    It's Rasmussen. No one buys it but those already in the bubble.
    It's Orlong...