Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-Blade View Post
    Am I the only one liking the concept of MM right now? Sure we need some quality of life changes and some fine tuning. But the spec feels more archery than before and it has a solid interactive gameplay over the RNG gameplay of Legion...
    Are you implying Lethal Shot isn't about RNG?

If I compare Lethal Shot to how MM was in Legion post NH, BFA-MM is far, FAR more reliant on RNG. At least when it comes down to executing your rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Are you implying Lethal Shot isn't about RNG?

If I compare Lethal Shot to how MM was in Legion post NH, BFA-MM is far, FAR more reliant on RNG. At least when it comes down to executing your rotation.
    Since I do mythics mostly in PvE, I play Double Tap instead of Lethal Shots. So I never felt the spec is RNG AT ALL. But you are probably right when it comes to this specific talent.

7+ Year Old Account
    MM is feeling great tbh. Lethal shots is a 25% proc chance which is pretty constant with the right amount if haste. Whis is being changed anyway.

8.1 is going to make the spec even more fluid. I'm def feeling it.

vulnerable window with patient sniper was the most fun I had sofar with MM over all the interations

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take any iteration of MM between Cata and Legion tbh. I just wish Blizz didn't always double down on their redesigns. Spending years trying to make it work isn't always worth it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrath and WoD were my favorite. Good identity great power and mobility and patient sniper windows kill shot and scstter shot not having DR with Freezing

Bring back early MoP MM hunter.