Best Spec leveling warrior 1-120

Hi everyone! I've been researching and I've seen that the arms specialization is best to leveling from 1-120, do you confirm?

Can't confirm, since I raised my 6 (yes, six) warriors all fury spec. Play what you like.

all 3 should be viable, play whichever you want, after lvl 60, arms may get a bit ahead of fury in terms of outdoor lvling as Second Wind helps with regen between pulls, if you play on doing dungeons for the quests as you lvl, id recommend prot to reduce queue times
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-10-07 at 07:28 AM.

Id suggest to try all,but if you want to lvlup fast go tank and spam dungeons ! instant queus mate

I understand, I will continue upando with arms, do you know any addon to assist in the rotation? just to learn, then I'll delete the addon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    all 3 should be viable, play whichever you want, after lvl 60, arms may get a bit ahead of fury in terms of outdoor lvling as Second Wind helps with regen between pulls, if you play on doing dungeons for the quests as you lvl, id recommend prot to reduce queue times

I understand, I will continue upando with arms, do you know any addon to assist in the rotation? just to learn, then I'll delete the addon

Quote Originally Posted by Di3gao View Post

- - - Updated - - -

dont know any addons for that, but the basic arms rotation isnt that complicated,
    Colossus smash on CD,
    Bladestrom on CD (try to use it just after colossus)
    Overpower on CD,
    Mortal strike on cd
    Slam/Whirlwind when you have abouv 40 rage (you always want to have enough rage for mortal strike when it comes off CD)
    replace slam with execute once enemy is below 20%š
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-10-07 at 06:29 PM.

I used Fury to level and had a LOT of fun doing it. I just did quests and battlegrounds. Arms feels so slow to me, I dont enjoy it at all. +fury survivability in open world is much better than Arms

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Di3gao View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hekili has rotation for Arms and Fury. Basically puts the next 4 spells you should cast on your screen and you hit the buttons and are in top DPS spot on the meters

I would say at least from 110 to 120, go fury. But I would also imagine that as long as you have the meat cleaver passive, rampage, and sudden death, you'd be good to go fury.

I didn't follow much of the changes in BfA, so I went in with my warrior thinking I didn't have victory rush for fury like in Legion, and I wasn't a big fan of the spec during it. But my God, something changed just enough that leveling as fury 110 to 120 was incredibly fast. I could fairly big packs and just AoE them down with ease while staying alive with VR and Frenzied Regeneration. Now I love playing fury again.

Arms is amazing. Pick second wind and don't think about eating at all.
    THere is an elite mob? no problem, slow him jump far away, kite etc go full health again, engage.
    I killed countless mobs like this.

Fury (for me at least) felt like it could deal with packs of mobs better than Arms, but as mentioned before, Arms has less downtime BETWEEN pulls.

That being said, lower levels, def go Prot and just spam dungeons. Once you are about 100-110 you can quest it out while joining LFG as a DPS. It should also be noted that if you come across a quest that requires you to kill a ton of mobs just for 5 drops of something or if you need to kill a big bad and don't want to find a group, keep some Prot gear on you.
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Fury for sure. You can still spam WW. LUL

Arms feels slow to level and aoe requires rage, as well as no self healing aside from Victory Rush and Second Wind. Fury is the best way to level tbf specially with how they can recover health

As you can see by the responses, both dps specs are really good for leveling. Arms has second wind which is really good for leveling, and it does feel a bit slower, but I don't think it's actually slower. It's just that you have slower large burst windows with arms, whereas fury is nonstop action. When I leveled warrior I switched back and forth between the two specs and had just as much fun on both of them, but I will say second wind did give a little bit of an edge to Arms personally, it's just way too good to pass up.