Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post

But very good strategy, saying dumb things and then telling me to "learn my shit". Powerful argument, very smart.
    She's picked for her solo lane dominance. That is literally what she does best. LOTS of heroes can gank and secure kills, many as good or better than her. But they do not have her ability to not only hold but win a lane against ANY other hero in game, even being able to hold a lane vs 2 heroes in many cases. You are right, facts are a powerful argument, at least normally. Not sure why it doesn't work on you, is looking stupid REALLY preferable to acknowledging what everyone else already knows, that you are wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    No, she's picked because she has powerful gank and kill potential. It's her entire shtick.
    No he's actually correct. The hero is a lane dominator that cannot be ganked effectively and that fits into pretty much every lineup which makes it easy to draft early. The knockback is not that big of a deal as you think. If you look at pro players, they aren't exactly ganking and killing with yrel, instead focusing on soaking as much as possible.

Deleted
    Mal'Ganis is way 2 strong. He overperforms in every area and has no visible weaknesses that don't require godlike reflexes (like trying to stun him on his 0.5s cast time). Should be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    If you look at pro players, they aren't exactly ganking and killing with yrel, instead focusing on soaking as much as possible.
    Keep in mind you're talking to a guy who has literally already said the pro-players are just making mistakes and don't know as much as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Oh right! Abbendis. My mistake.

Whitemane was still alive until Mists of Pandaria due to ressurrection. Lillian Voss finally killed her alongside us during Mists using the blades of the annointed to stop her ressurrecting.
    She got resurrected again as one of the Four Horsemen in the DK quest chain in Legion. I guess that doesn't count as a proper resurrection from the Blades of the Anointeds' point of view...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    She got resurrected again as one of the Four Horsemen in the DK quest chain in Legion. I guess that doesn't count as a proper resurrection from the Blades of the Anointeds' point of view...
    yeah i mentioned that prior. It wouldnt be a proper resurrection ofcourse, since she's being risen as a death knight