Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard, please let Druids morph into mounts

So I main a Druid, this being said, I don't use mounts for obvious enough reasons (like most Druids I guess), but I miss my mounts grinded over year of playing the game. I'd just like Blizzard to make Travel Form morph into a random mount (or make a glyph that does so) so we Druids could also enjoy your grinded mounts.

Blizzplzkthanks

They could make mounting an instant cast for druids.

That sounds ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only there was a way to make this suggestion ingame somehow...

Unless you want to have a discussion about it? If so then; no.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Yes I like the idea of shapeshifting into a flying carpet or a motorbike /s

Quote Originally Posted by Aedomys View Post
    So I main a Druid, this being said, I don't use mounts for obvious enough reasons (like most Druids I guess), but I miss my mounts grinded over year of playing the game. I'd just like Blizzard to make Travel Form morph into a random mount (or make a glyph that does so) so we Druids could also enjoy your grinded mounts.

Blizzplzkthanks
    But you can enjoy them.

It's not like you are unable to enjoy your grinded mounts, you are just being too lazy to do so.

Also I'm not trying to be rude or act like captain obvious, it's facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    If only there was a way to make this suggestion ingame somehow...

Unless you want to have a discussion about it? If so then; no.
    Today, 11:12 AM
    tikcol
    That sounds ridiculous.
    Thanks, I totally forgot how useless this forum was and how people are just too foul about suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    But you can enjoy them.

It's not like you are unable to enjoy your grinded mounts, you are just being too lazy to do so.

Also I'm not trying to be rude or act like captain obvious, it's facts.
    Even if there is a bit of true in it, using mounts would negate one of the Druid's biggest advantage : being able to harvest plants while morphed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    Yes I like the idea of shapeshifting into a flying carpet or a motorbike /s
    In a world where you can be transformed into a giant ghost hand to bitchslap bloodtrolls, I really don't see the issue.

Deleted
    Thanks, I totally forgot how useless this forum was, because people that don't agree with me can post here, too.
    Fixed that for ya.

Also: No thanks. Instant cast on mounts would be a good solution though.

There’s nothing stopping you from enjoying them. They are even faster than your travel form.
    This is the equivalent of me asking to let every mount usable while picking herbs, or mining nodes, or skinning mobs.

Even if there is a bit of true in it, using mounts would negate one of the Druid's biggest advantage : being able to harvest plants while morphed.
    So, you want the instant cast and all the mounts? Blizzard made it on purpose that you have to choose. Let's keep it that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Fixed that for ya.

Also: No thanks. Instant cast on mounts would be a good solution though.
    Thanks, but no thanks. People can not agree without the need to be assholes like it's the case here. And for the idea of instant cast on mounts, no, since Druids have the ability to pick plants with morph, what would negate the ability.

That would go against the druid lore all together so thats a no from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Mounts are primarily used for travel. The Druid flight form and two mech mounts allow for herbing while mounted, these are perks. Why would you want that perk, which is given freely to the Druid class, to be even perkier*?

*Probably not a word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    There’s nothing stopping you from enjoying them. They are even faster than your travel form.
    This is the equivalent of me asking to let every mount usable while picking herbs, or mining nodes, or skinning mobs.
    Invalid exemple. Druids have the ability to pick plants while morphed, other classes don't (but can with the specific mount, which is okay).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Travelform, already got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluimerstand View Post
    Mounts are primarily used for travel. The Druid flight form and two mech mounts allow for herbing while mounted, these are perks. Why would you want that perk, which is given freely to the Druid class, to be even perkier*?

*Probably not a word.
    Because why not actually ? Why would it be so gamebreaking ? Plot twist : It is not gamebreaking.

How about a mech druid that can turn into a tank or fighter jet for flight form. A bit like a transformer lol.

The Gnomes can make them!

Deleted
    WoW.....

The game gave me an incredibly powerful ability but I rather come here to complain that it's not enough and I want to be even more powerful.

I'd rather the travel form had the same cast time as a mount. Then it would be halfway balanced.

If I remember correctly the monel hardened stirrups let you pick herbs while mounted and mining too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    If I remember correctly the monel hardened stirrups let you pick herbs while mounted and mining too.
    I think those just increase mounted speed, but there are other stirrups (can't recall the name right now) that let you do that.