Deleted

how do we feel about the mercenary system?

so i was playing a bg as alliance, it was terrible and we lost nothing out of the ordinary but anyway i was targeting my team members and noticed those are fresh level 120 horde players wanting to gain some quick gear and fast ques so they que as alliance. And now heres the thing if they are fresh 120 they most likely arent expierienced at performing well at max level so their general input on the game is low causing the alliance to be weaker and lose. What am i supposed to think about it? Horde favouritsm once again?

What makes you think it doesn't work the other way around that way, too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    What makes you think it doesn't work the other way around that way, too?
    because you can only que as horde if they are missing people wich is never since alliance has basicly permanent entlistment bonus up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post
    because you can only que as horde if they are missing people wich is never since alliance has basicly permanent entlistment bonus up?
    It is meant to work like that.

I like the system. Would make a better opening for more factions but else, it is okay. The Merc system is only there to help fill up the queues if the faction that has less.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's good on horde for faster q's, only use it on the bigger maps though like av and ioc as alliance win far more on those maps.
    Do you hear the voices too?