10+ Year Old Account

[Help] Adobe Premiere Issue

Hi all,

Having crazy issues with Premiere. When trying to preview footage from my HDD (should i move current footage to SSD?) it is very choppy unless I play through the footage few times. The main timeline footage is also choppy unless i am replaying small sections or render in-out.

Any ideas?Here is a video of the issue - https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6nectf69t...50_04.mp4?dl=0

PS:
    Don't get scared of my loud breathing, I swear I am not a #mouthbreather, it's probably the smoking...
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    -Bump-

Still experiencing this issue if anyone knows a solution. I will be getting another 16GB kit to get to 32GB and fully format the PC, bios update, OC again etc... and hopefully it will get sorted.
    -K

Tried checking what quality you're trying to view the footage in? If it's maxed out, try lowering it and see if that sorts it. Might be that the computer don't like chugging through several big files to get the snippets you've picked for the video you're trying to render, in addition to any effects added on top of that.