Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best 3v3 comp for zerging down healers from the start?

What comp can put sustained pressure on a healer and eventually kill him without being kited away? I'm playing without voice and I think it's a waste of time to go for a dps target like this, you can't pull a good cc chain without voice and the lack of information creates problems, my team is just mindlessly dpsing without any hope of killing anything. I need a fast comp that will end the game on the first minute or so like the good old beastcleave. Is there any *tunnel vision a target* comp without much communication needed? I want the games to end during tree as druid or during avenging wrath/cds as pala.

I made this thread because even though I'm much better at 2s, I mostly cap through 3s because it's much faster but you can't do much on 3s without voice, I need a winning plan that will work with randoms
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2018-10-09 at 11:16 PM.

Enh shammy, arms warrior, ret pally.

I just said that and the healer just died.

Fire rmp. You kill every healer in the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    without switch? what spec the rogue? Melee cleaves doesnt seem to be the answer though, they tend to get kited away and forced to switch or they require lots of dispells/speedboosts, it takes some coordination to do it successfully with them.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2018-10-10 at 04:42 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOUn5js7mY

prot paladin / ret paladin / sv hunter, but the sv hunter could probably be any dps tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriail View Post

It's not that easy

You can't catch monk, or resto druid... paladin has bubble...
    The only insta kills i scored with comp arms/enha was against resto shaman when his dpses are greedy and dont stay on him for spiritlink.

Turbo is the #1 for zerging healers, then probably Warr/DH. After that, Fire RMP I guess, but that'll get heavily nerfed

But Turbo is the go-to zerging healer comp, even at 2400+ I still only see Turbos going for me every game

Deleted
    Turbo is Enha Arms yeh?

Deleted
    Dk unh +monk+random heal

REgular power word barrier + Dome of Light says hello. Shining force and goblin rockets boots. gg

if yuo make it past that, I still got pain supression, fear bomb and Rapture shield spam

Then archangel and double radiance tap, followed by self-penace (so you holy lock me) so I can spam shadowmended with machosism.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    REgular power word barrier + Dome of Light says hello. Shining force and goblin rockets boots. gg

if yuo make it past that, I still got pain supression, fear bomb and Rapture shield spam

Then archangel and double radiance tap, followed by self-penace (so you holy lock me) so I can spam shadowmended with machosism.

Have fun
    Lol, while you're busy pressing all those globals, the enh has already solo'd you. GG

Quote Originally Posted by mgwatson View Post
    Lol, while you're busy pressing all those globals, the enh has already solo'd you. GG
    You can solo through 70% + 40% (87%) damage reduction?

8-10 man horde raids in WPvP can't even smash through that. Someone has to knock/grip/MC (move) you out of the barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post

Have fun
    As a priest, I'm having trouble with turbo. Fear is useless due to zerker rage and tremor. Rocket boots is meaningless if the DPS are not slowed. Also, there's 2 DPS so they're ready to rotate kicks on holy and shadow. I can usually survive long enough to rotate through all my CDs, but my team ends up falling behind on pressure.

15+ Year Old Account

I certainly just imploded from that.

I would say Arms/Enh/Healadin or MW Monk would be the best healer killer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post

every unaware one for sure. @op any double melee with big burst can work (thug, turbo, ret warrior come to mind)

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    I was going to say while Rets tend to get all the glory for high burst, and they do have some nice tools in the kit bag for that - I've yet to see any thing more crazy then what a fire mage can do if they are geared and know what they are upto. Litterally seen tanks in RBG's lose notably over 100k in 1 hit without much warning. Seen really good burst from hunters & boomkins too.

What rating are you playing at? I've been playing some rogue/spriest and boomkin/spriest comps that are super control-reliant to get w's and I've climbed up to like 1775 maybe 3 different times with randoms w/o voice.. you just need competent teammates. There are people out there who are no-comming to 2k no problem.

Boomkin, bm hunters, sin rogues, fire mages, enh shamans, arms warriors all have the burst necessary to really tear people apart. But fact of the matter is, almost all classes and comps SHOULD have the defensives to drag the game out at least 2 minutes if they are even moderately competent. If you really only want games to end in 60-90 seconds you'll need to play like a blood dk or prot paladin comp with two DPS.

I play on arenas with my holy paladin.

I hate mages. So there you go...maybe a fire mage/rogue/discipline priest. Or a DH, Fire Mage, Rogue.
    Last edited by Vonazak; 2018-10-26 at 05:49 AM.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Warrior/Enhance or Warrior/DH imo with a MW Monk for crane.