Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't think you do since you have massive cognitive dissonance.
    Thanks for proving you don't know what a SJW is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, hold your SJW-hating emotions for just one second. Political Correctness is generally about respecting as many people as possible. That's what it boils down to. It's not about fascism or thought control, as some like to claim. Yes, there are people that take PC culture too far, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Assuming you believe in basic principles of humanism (we all need to get along), then showing respect to each other just makes sense.

Making society better for all by becoming less rude...that's a good thing. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Thanks
    You are welcome since you seem to be oblivious the SJW in chief tweets and rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I just don't believe it's worse than being called a mong, tard, joey etc etc

I doubt you do too.
    It's often the same. Direct insult or extreme fear of offending, the result is one feels as "less of", the difference being that direct insults tend to come from people one doesn't really hold in high esteem to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's so hard and so ''KOMPLIKATED'' to not siegheil and make open call to genocide on a hourly basis.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Wow, you really are living in the dark if you need examples.
    So no source much woke.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Hey guys, hold your SJW-hating emotions for just one second. Political Correctness is generally about respecting as many people as possible. That's what it boils down to. It's not about fascism or thought control, as some like to claim. Yes, there are people that take PC culture too far, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Assuming you believe in basic principles of humanism (we all need to get along), then showing respect to each other just makes sense.

Making society better for all by becoming less rude...that's a good thing. Change my mind.
    I think that might not be the case. Everyone needs a lot of emotional maturity to successfully navigate adult life where chances are you'll experience setback and disappointment, sometimes on the daily for a while. As much as I don't like being traumatized and I imagine nobody does, there's a point where you'll have to rise above some horrible stuff to be able to withstand it in future. In general, I think we might be becoming a lot weaker as a society because these days it's seen as acceptable and accepted to shove off your mental illnesses on others to accomodate, rather then being taught and realizing that they're a negative defect you have to deal with and better yourself.

I have ASD and anxiety. It's not easy and sucks, and sure, people being more respecting and kind towards me when I'm having an episode or get a panic attack would feel great. But it would also make me a lot weaker as a person. Being aware that your defects are in fact defects to be addressed and not just facts of life goes a long way - this extends to other areas of health too, not just mental health. (Hello obesity epidemic).

Learning to control and battle your demons is a good thing for you, society beeing too accomodating can engrain bad habits and just ends up enabling people to not deal with their issues, which makes them fester. If everyone had been more respecting of my conditions, I would have never had to trial and error into some manner of being able to normally socially interact. It was painful and quite depressing yes, but if not for it I may have never become a productive member of society in adulthood.
    Last edited by Magicpot; 2018-10-11 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are welcome since you seem to be oblivious the SJW in chief tweets and rallies.
    Talking about SJW, you make a foolish statement, I corrected you, then you switch up the argument bringing up Trump. Yup, you just did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Citing Snopes? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's like citing Breitbart...
    There is nothing wrong with linking snopes or breitbart because if theyre wrong or spinning the story. There we’ll be holes. Instead of attacking the link prove it wrong but once again much woke such moderate.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-228304

Another source.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-11 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    A few days ago in baseball...

https://sports.yahoo.com/tbs-announc...025501697.html

An Asian commentator (Ron Darling) said about an Asian baseball pitcher (Masahiro Tanaka):

“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control..."

Obviously whiny SJWs are deeply offended and will probably try ruining his career.
    I agree with you on this one. This isn’t racist or offensive at all. This is an example of the overly sensitive who can’t grasp the concept of context or have no idea the term has an actual meaning and isn’t only used as a racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So no source much woke.
    Nah, I am not going to bother talking to someone who is in the dark on the subject, not worth my time.

Nah, I am not going to bother talking to someone who is in the dark on the subject, not worth my time.
    So no source such woke much moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    a Phrase being Occasionally used is not Common.
    Just because it’s not common in your life doesn’t mean it isn’t common in others. I use the phrase pretty regularly myself or “kink” depending on the situation.

Nonetheless it being uncommon doesn’t make it racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Citing Snopes? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's like citing Breitbart...
    If you believe this then no source would be worth citing since they all hold a bias.

Thought of something last night. What’s the explanation people have for people not liking “political correctness” (again, something people refuse to define for some reason), and the unpopularity of right-wing positions?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    She had to apologize for revealing how the sausage was made so to speak, not because anybody in the PC world thought it was bad what she said. And moreover she only had to say she was sorry, whilst having a legion of apologia written for her actions from the very same proponants of PC culture.
    You just contradicted yourself in your own post holy shit this is not real life. How do you wake up everyday knowing you’re are you while doing nothing about being that intellectionally dishonest.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-11 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Just because it’s not common in your life doesn’t mean it isn’t common in others.
    Fair enough, But Common in American Pop Culture, News, Media etc... it isn't.

There are much many other much more commonly said Phrases in America.

Nonetheless it being uncommon doesn’t make it racist.
    Never said it was.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-10-11 at 06:05 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Even people for Political Correctness are only selectively for it. Ask Sarah Jeong her opinion on the Whites to see how quickly it changes.
    You sound obsessed.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No one likes to be told what they can or cannot say.
    What you mean to say is you don't like having to deal with the consequences of what you say.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only things that bother me is when you use something like Mailman in a sentence because thats what word you used for 40 of 45 years of your life then some "good doer" absolutely goes balistic about the use.

Pretty comes down to lighten up, and dont be a dick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I'm assuming by your use of "bollox" that you're either British or a moron. Either way, the shit Brits have to deal with as far as speech goes is antithetical to our beliefs in America. So there's not much conversation to have about it.
    You are quite right that the US and UKs ideas of freedom of speech are really quite different.

I think of the US version as one to aspire to, if we lived in a perfect world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    You really are delusional.

il·le·gal
    i(l)ˈlēɡəl/Submit
    adjective
    1. contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

im·mi·grant
    ˈiməɡrənt/Submit
    noun
    a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Now, let's play the Sesame Street game.

Illegal.................................................... Immigrant
    Illegal.......................................Immigrant
    Illegal.........................Immigrant
    Illegal...........Immigrant
    Illegal Immigrant.

Holy shit! It turns out the word means exactly what it says it means. /facepalm.

I really do enjoy your posts. It's always an unhinged stream canned talking points, logical fallacies, and outright untruths laced with more angst than an your average teenage girl could produce on prom night. Go breathe into a paper bag somewhere.
    It isn't a crime, it's a misdemeanor, so there's your first error. All of the immigrants here are asylum seekers searching for a better life, there's no crime in that, especially since the beginning of this nation, and for every developed country, a tremendous boon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I'm not sure what you're responding to here.
    Sorry I meant to write more about it.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.