athas or lich king?

i dont understand why Athas became lich king?
    And who is realy lich king in warcraft?

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmm, what if Athas wasn't the lich king but the lich king was Athas?

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-10-11 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Removed meme image.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdh View Post
    i dont understand why Athas became lich king?
    And who is realy lich king in warcraft?
    My friend, you have a long journey ahead of you then.

The first step is, Arthas was chosen because they needed someone righteous, pure, to corrupt and mold into a weapon. He ended up too powerful.

And current Lich King is held by Bolvar, another character seemingly righteous, pure and honorbound who is now holding the Scourge at bay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My friend, you have a long journey ahead of you then.

The first step is, Arthas was chosen because they needed someone righteous, pure, to corrupt and mold into a weapon. He ended up too powerful.

And current Lich King is held by Bolvar, another character seemingly righteous, pure and honorbound who is now holding the Scourge at bay.
    Until they make RotLK and Bolvar will go insane and want to raise all Azeroth as scourge.

play warcraft 3 and you will know why.. one of best written characters in games history

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    Until they make RotLK and Bolvar will go insane and want to raise all Azeroth as scourge.
    Well, the vibe he sends as the quests in Legion is more, piss of - but since you are a subject of mine, go get some stuff.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Arthas_Menethil
    All you need is written there.
    Fixed. :P

Also Nobbel87 has good youtube videos on basically everything. Can be more entertaining than reading a wiki article. You can also find a lot of the WC3 scenes on youtube. He was one of the main characters.

Or here's the short version:

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Also Nobbel87 has good youtube videos on basically everything. Can be more entertaining than reading a wiki article. You can also find a lot of the WC3 scenes on youtube. He was one of the main characters.

Haha .... love Nobel vids :d

Play the warcraft 3 campaign, you won't regret it
    We humans have to stick together

Oh man. My friend. That is a genius idea right there. Return of the Lich King. Think about it. Everyone LOVED WotLK. Well, if not everyone, I know a great many that did. Return of the Lich King. I would love it. RotLK

Quote Originally Posted by snowmanboy View Post
    Oh man. My friend. That is a genius idea right there. Return of the Lich King. Think about it. Everyone LOVED WotLK. Well, if not everyone, I know a great many that did. Return of the Lich King. I would love it. RotLK
    I think Revenge of the Lich King, sounds closer to the original (Wrath), I have a feeling he isn't going to be nice

Athas was The Lit King. Arthas, however, was The Lich King.

Big difference ppz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

The awkward moment when they shows Arthas rezzing Kel in what basically looked like Darnassus when...