Hello! I would like to discuss with you some ideas that I has about how guilds can boost the fun inside the game. Want to make it clear that English is not my main language.

1-) Guild Hall or Garrison look like. Basically it's a HUB for Guildies encounter and pass his time in game. Players must work together to achieve fame (or something like that) and through it, they would have missions or main objectives for guild:
1.1-) Quests PvE:
1.2-) Quests PvP:
1.3-) Professions Quests.

2-) Players need to do missions together to build structures and buildings. Giving access to new objectives.
2.1-) It can be an improve on how garrison should worked in WoD. You can build an Arena inside the Hub, to work guildies in PvP;
2.2-) Class hubs inside of it, as in Legion. Bringing again class fantasy, but this time permanently inside of Guild hub;
2.3-) Professions buildings, selling recipes of armors/mounts/weapons that only apply on transmog. Armors/ Weapons made in Guild Hub work only for transmog, it won't affect your Ilv(costumes). (New Patch/Expansion, new armor/set's and weapons for guild hub.)

3-) Also, as in Brawler's Guild, guild hall must have a constantly update (Every Patch and most important, every expansion). This system can't be forgotten or abandoned.

4-) Guild Vs Guild would be fantastic. But i know how hard it can be to put this inside the game.

5-) World Boss: It will appear randomly in the map(EK, Kalimdor, Northrend, etc). People who are in the guild enter a shard and hunt boss together. Blizz can make some Boss specific tiers of armors and weapons! Will bring some value to the guild and to the boss, and everyone in the guild can do theses events (Even a person level 20, in a group of 120's) World boss scales with group level, so everyone could enjoy!

There is some feedback about this. World bosses armor/weapon could be "Legendary costumes" doing guild hunt these bosses for it's transmogs. transmogs would have unique visual effects for each class.

6-) Guild alliances and more!

I hope you liked the ideas, and I sincerely hope that some Blue see it. I'm sure it would fit perfectly in World of Warcraft.

Thank you all and have a great day!