Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Nigga what? Hollywood is literally a cavalcade of braindead and completely disconnected leftist shills. One black comes out and says they support LITERALLY HITLER, the sky is falling.
    I think you missed my point...
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I mean, sure -- the Kanye reaction is really unnecessary but...I mean...does anyone on the right really have any sort of moral ground to talk about overreactions about what people say?

Seems like a whole lot of right wingers are merrily throwing stones through their glass houses these days.
    Again it’s never their outburst over celebrities that matter, to them anyway. Let’s not forget the alt right and neo nazis thought Taylor Swift was thier arian goddess before she dared to endorse a centrist Democrat. But again the fringe elements of the right are to be ignored while we focus on the fringe elements of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It has everything to do with it since the party that only ever parrots race as a virtue now turns against Kanye for being independent. It's almost like these virtue signaling Democrat scum are the actual racists.
    When did democrats support Kanye West? have you been absent his career, he has been a train wreck since his mother unexpectedly died from one insanity to another. If he wasn't defending your guy you would ask him to finally get the help he needs instead of thinking his disease is a super power. One day though Kanye will crash and it will be horrible and people like you who cheer him on will be just as responsible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    The amount of butthurt Kanye is generating from deranged leftists is delectable.
    They are just mad because they can't control him. Just glad that he's on our side now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It has everything to do with it since the party that only ever parrots race as a virtue now turns against Kanye for being independent. It's almost like these virtue signaling Democrat scum are the actual racists.
    What you say makes sense to rational people. Speaking logic to a group that doesn't understand basic concepts like due process is like feeding pearls to swine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    a group that doesn't understand basic concepts like due process

Were you saying something?

10+ Year Old Account
    feeding pearls to swine.
    That's not how the idiom goes, the swine don't eat them, they trample them.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Were you saying something?
    Imbeciles at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21EKSVXdj8

Good thing this country still hasn't been turned over to the loonies just yet. Kanye is a good man and I'm glad he supports Trump. More power to the people.
    Last edited by Rekz; 2018-10-12 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imbeciles at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21EKSVXdj8

Good thing this country still hasn't been turned over to the loonies just yet.
    How much is left short of what they can't take? The control three branches of the Fed. The have an unmovable base. If they do well enough in November they are going to be in a good spot.

Which is why it's important to vote in November and make sure your vote counts.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How much is left short of what they can't take? The control three branches of the Fed. The have an unmovable base. If they do well enough in November they are going to be in a good spot.

Which is why it's important to vote in November and make sure your vote counts.
    I completely agree. Let's make sure we vote in November and put them out of their misery.

They are just mad because they can't control him. Just glad that he's on our side now.
    Yes, the left “controls” him to do.... stupid shit? Make himself look like an idiot? I am curious about the left wing mind control program and how ineffective it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yes, the left “controls” him to do.... stupid shit? Make himself look like an idiot? I am curious about the left wing mind control program and how ineffective it is.
    The left is mad that they lost an icon in Kanye. Stay mad because you will continue to lose.

The left is mad that they lost an icon in Kanye. Stay mad because you will continue to lose.
    An..."icon"? What do you base this off of? Kanye's a celebrity, but he's had no political involvement to speak of that I can recall outside of his "George Bush doesn't care about black people." comment during Katrina.

Hell, it may be due to my limited exposure to coverage to news about him, but the handful of times I've seen articles crop up in recent years they've been concerned/critical about his behavior and/or mental health. All predating him coming out in support of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what kind of political asset you imagine the man to be that you are so excited about 'stealing him away'.
    /s

I’m mad? About what? Enlighten me on why I care you guys got another idiot to tow your line.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL what? I've bumped every Kanye album since College Dropout. No one was listening to Kanye because of his political affiliations.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    An..."icon"? What do you base this off of? Kanye's a celebrity, but he's had no political involvement to speak of that I can recall outside of his "George Bush doesn't care about black people." comment during Katrina.
    He is an icon to us. Maybe not the the left because they're licking their wounds but Kanye has opened the eyes of many black voters. Him publicly supporting Trump could singlehandedly turn the black vote in favor of the republicans. Herschel Walker, David Chapelle, Ray Lewis, and many others:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-i-support-him

- - - Updated - - -

I’m mad? About what? Enlighten me on why I care you guys got another idiot to tow your line.
    Your weak mentality shows why the democrats will continue to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I have no idea what kind of political asset you imagine the man to be that you are so excited about 'stealing him away'.
    We didn't steal him. He looked at what the left was all about and was sickened by it. He made the right decision and are the republicans happy about it? Hell yea. If you don't understand the importance of Kanye then you and your party will continue to be marginalized. You have no clue.

He is an icon to us.
    Who is "us"? Conservatives? Because if so, this is a very recent development. Beyond that it sure smacks of hypocrisy from the "side" that routinely mocked and derided celebrity involvement in politics on behalf of Democrats.

Maybe not the the left because they're licking their wounds but Kanye has opened the eyes of many black voters. Him publicly supporting Trump could singlehandedly turn the black vote in favor of the republicans.
    Do you have any data/polling to show this? Because while there has been minor changes in polling that I've seen (mostly from black men) I've yet to see anything that indicates that he'd make any major impact on voting behavior for black Americans.

Herschel Walker, David Chapelle, Ray Lewis, and many others:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-i-support-him
    Chapelle is defending his intentions (which is fair) and him as a person, but I don't see anything in that link that shows him defending the content of what Kanye is saying outside of saying that he thinks his intentions are good.

Dave Chappelle thinks Trump is an idiot, what a shock that you have nothing to add but what amounts to painting on the walls with your shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dave Chappelle thinks Trump is an idiot, what a shock that you have nothing to add but what amounts to painting on the walls with your shit.
    You saying it doesn't make it so. Also why do you have to curse in every one of your threads? Shows your classless mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any data/polling to show this? Because while there has been minor changes in polling that I've seen (mostly from black men) I've yet to see anything that indicates that he'd make any major impact on voting behavior for black Americans.
    The only indicator that will show his impact will be the midterm elections. That will be the referendum on Trump's agenda going forward. I do know that hispanic votes are up to 41% and our goal is to push the black vote higher. Kanye is part of the campaign that would help increase the black vote for the republican party and that has democrats worried.

I think we don't care about all that, we just want to see funny kannye west superman memes.