Deleted

Question Weekly PvP chest. How does it work?

Two weeks ago I completed 10 2v2 arena matches, but I got no chest reward in "Conqueror's spoils". Last week I didn't do any arena and today I was able to loot the chest. Is 10 arena matches even a must? In other expansions you had to do at least 10 arena matches to get rewards.

Just to mention that two weeks ago I didn't complete weekly 500 conquest bar, but last week I did. Is that the requirement for getting chest reward?

It's confusing. Could someone explain what are the requirements to loot that weekly chest?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

Yes, the requirement is getting 500 conquest Points for the week.

Arena matches are not mandatory, HOWEVER, the rating of your highest WIN in ranked 2v2, 3v3 or RBG will determine the itemlevel of the item in your chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    Hi,

Yes, the requirement is getting 500 conquest Points for the week.

Arena matches are not mandatory, HOWEVER, the rating of your highest WIN in ranked 2v2, 3v3 or RBG will determine the itemlevel of the item in your chest.
    I thought 500 conquest points cap only gives you reward which you see on the right side next to conquest bar.
    So you get two rewards, one instantly and one next week in a chest?

These are the item levels depending on your rating + filling the conquest bar.

Unranked 0-1399 Non-azerite 355; Azerite 355
    Combatant 1400-1599 Non-Azerite 365; Azerite 355
    Challenger 1600-1799 Non-azerite 370; Azerite 370
    Rival 1800-2099 Non-azerite 375; Azerite 370
    Duelist 2100-2399 Non-Azerite 380; Azerite 385
    Gladiator 2400+ Non-Azerite 385; Azerite 385

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionexe View Post
    I thought 500 conquest points cap only gives you reward which you see on the right side next to conquest bar.
    So you get two rewards, one instantly and one next week in a chest?
    Yes, but you HAVE to WIN at least 1 ranked game, in order to be eligible for the weekly chest. Loot in the weekly chest depends on the rating of the bracket you won. Lets say you have 2200 3v3 rating (eligible for 385 loot in the weekly) and 500 2v2 rating (eligible for 355 loot in the weekly) and in the past week you only played 2v2, you will get 355 in the chest. But if you play and win 1 3v3 in the 2200+ bracket, you will receive a 385. Highest rated win counts

How do I know I earned 500cp this week, and not 480? Cause I start sometimes at 240/500, another week at 480/500 and so on. I often don't remember what I started on.
    Some people say all you need is to deliver the reward quest. So that if I start at 480/500, win a ranked in 3v3, deliver the quest for epic reward, I am done. But nobody is sure.

Anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    How do I know I earned 500cp this week, and not 480? Cause I start sometimes at 240/500, another week at 480/500 and so on. I often don't remember what I started on.
    Some people say all you need is to deliver the reward quest. So that if I start at 480/500, win a ranked in 3v3, deliver the quest for epic reward, I am done. But nobody is sure.

Anyone?
    Think its tied to the weekly turn-in (when you get your 355 piece). Not sure though, i cap every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    Yes, but you HAVE to WIN at least 1 ranked game, in order to be eligible for the weekly chest. Loot in the weekly chest depends on the rating of the bracket you won. Lets say you have 2200 3v3 rating (eligible for 385 loot in the weekly) and 500 2v2 rating (eligible for 355 loot in the weekly) and in the past week you only played 2v2, you will get 355 in the chest. But if you play and win 1 3v3 in the 2200+ bracket, you will receive a 385. Highest rated win counts
    I'm sure I didn't do any ranked match last week and I was able to loot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionexe View Post
    I'm sure I didn't do any ranked match last week and I was able to loot it.
    Yes, you just have to cap conquest for the previous week in any way, no rated matches are needed just conquest points of any sort. Rated wins will of course increase the ilvl of the reward thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?
    Good question, maybe you just need to cap 500 for the weapon, and once you have started the process you may only need as little as any conquest points per week after that to keep you eligible. I have no characters currently that I don't care about to test it with - so I get at least 500 every week - and just stay maxed on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    Yes, but you HAVE to WIN at least 1 ranked game, in order to be eligible for the weekly chest.
    No, you do not. You dont even have to play any rated anything. Just get 500 Conquest that week.

Loot in the weekly chest depends on the rating of the bracket you won. Lets say you have 2200 3v3 rating (eligible for 385 loot in the weekly) and 500 2v2 rating (eligible for 355 loot in the weekly) and in the past week you only played 2v2, you will get 355 in the chest. But if you play and win 1 3v3 in the 2200+ bracket, you will receive a 385. Highest rated win counts
    And if you dont play rated, you get 355.

Then you should pay attention, and keep track. It's ABSURDLY easy to cap Conquest for the week (500) - its literally 1 Random BG first win, and one Epic BG first win for five days. Any week when there's a brawl, its even easier - because thats another 40 CQ for a first-win per day. On Brawl weeks, you only need 3 days of first-wins.

[Some people say all you need is to deliver the reward quest. So that if I start at 480/500, win a ranked in 3v3, deliver the quest for epic reward, I am done. But nobody is sure.

Anyone?
    Im absolutely sure you need 500 CQ for the week to get the box next week. If you started at 480/500, you need to finish the week at 480/500 on the next bar, or you wont get the chest. That simple.

So, to be clear, I'm not exactly a star in PvP and managed to get a 1650 RBG rating and I'd like to keep it that way. Do I need to do (or win) a RBG each week in order to get access to the war chest, or is 500 Conquest (each week) from now on enough to get loot from the Challenger bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    So, to be clear, I'm not exactly a star in PvP and managed to get a 1650 RBG rating and I'd like to keep it that way. Do I need to do (or win) a RBG each week in order to get access to the war chest, or is 500 Conquest (each week) from now on enough to get loot from the Challenger bracket?
    if rbg is your only bracket in challenger (1600 at some point and havent dipped below 1570) then in order to get challenger loot you have to win 1 rbg that week in addition to earning 500 conquest.

As far as I know there is no way to tell how much conquest you earned this week unless you’re up to date with the quests (meter won’t fill up anymore after that).

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Im absolutely sure you need 500 CQ for the week to get the box next week. If you started at 480/500, you need to finish the week at 480/500 on the next bar, or you wont get the chest. That simple.
    My friend was just absolutely sure he did not need 500cp that week, only enough to get to his first 500/500cp and get the item. He started in the mid, and barely did pvp that week, only some 3s with me.

I'm gonna test this out again this week, as I started on 280/500, and be double absolutely sure and report back here.

Just checked, I am getting my cache even though I only earned like 220cp this week (280/500). So no, you don't need to earn a full 500cp a week, only enough to get the 500/500 on progress bar, and deliver the quest for item.

Just checked, I am getting my cache even though I only earned like 220cp this week (280/500). So no, you don't need to earn a full 500cp a week, only enough to get the 500/500 on progress bar, and deliver the quest for item.
    Yeah, to clarify, you need the previous week to get the weekly conquest item for pvp, i.e complete the conquest bar once.

If you are not behind on the conquest bar that means you need to earn the full 500.

However if you missed a week, or did not complete the bar a week before and so you are partially on your way to 500 all you need to do is get your bar to the 500 conquest point and the next week you get a chest. Though if you missed a week, you might as well continue until it no longer lets you get conquest (item of disappointment every 500 cp).

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    If you are not behind on the conquest bar that means you need to earn the full 500.
    Yep, I think all the confusion came from people like me, who don't really pvp that much, and are always behind. I just do it for the giggle or when we wait for more people to come online. It's also a nice way to gear an alt.

Just wanted to clarify for the people out there in the same boat as me.

So the idea is to fill the 500 conquest bar at least once and you’re good for the week.

Yep, I think all the confusion came from people like me, who don't really pvp that much, and are always behind. I just do it for the giggle or when we wait for more people to come online. It's also a nice way to gear an alt.

Just wanted to clarify for the people out there in the same boat as me.
    Good to know.