The just give me a try rant.

Wow & the wow community makes it extremely difficult for skilled players to be successful on their own.
    Unfortunately, the community doesn't help the problem as you cannot get invited to any group without having the achievements and/or ilvl.

Now, getting the gear is the easy part.
    Getting accepted by the "good" players to give you the chance, your one shot, your one opportunity is the hard part.

Take RBGs for example.
    You could be a great player but the achievement system forces you into the 1500 climb.

Just another rant about getting denied group after group without being given a shot to succeed.

Unsub incoming, back to games like CSGO where you can prove yourself a lot easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wont be the first, wont be the last.

MaKe YoUr OwN GrOuP.

I don't see anything bad when people want to see "actual" players who've seen shit and climbed up before.

You will be always sad when understand you are not that great, because that climbing is endless. You can try, defo, but it'll be hard as hell. I'll be certainly happy for you when u get that rating/rank you aim for.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

This is why Guilds exist. Find like minded people and go raid or do Rated BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    you prove yourself by gettin the achivement, not by joinin groups youre not supposed to be in yet

if you really are a great player as you claim then that shouldnt be too hard for you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Wow & the wow community makes it extremely difficult for skilled players to be successful on their own.
    Unfortunately, the community doesn't help the problem as you cannot get invited to any group without having the achievements and/or ilvl.

Getting accepted by the "good" players to give you the chance, your one shot, your one opportunity is the hard part.

Take RBGs for example.
    You could be a great player but the achievement system forces you into the 1500 climb.

Just another rant about getting denied group after group without being given a shot to succeed.

Unsub incoming, back to games like CSGO where you can prove yourself a lot easier.
    You have 2 options.
    Make your own group
    quit
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Offer them a helping of moms spaghetti to grease the wheels there, Rabbit.

Yea, the answer is always make your own group. After all, how can you be skilled if you never got any achievement for rating?

10+ Year Old Account

Take RBGs for example.

Unsure, you quitting? We don't really approve of that here.

Though, a few ideas that I know works:
    1.: Join a PvP community.
    2.: Join a PvP Alliance.
    3.: Join a Guild.
    4.: Join a group of friends.
    5.: Join casual/calm groups to climb.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Take RBGs for example.

Can you please explain how it's easier in CSGO to prove yourself?

My understanding of CSGO is that you basically grind match-making, friend people in MM, start with the lower end leagues on FACEIT or CEVO or whatever it is these days, and as you build that experience and resume, join/build better and better teams. Did you get an offer from a semi-pro team just because you told them you were GE even though you didn't have any matches on record?

Take RBGs for example.

Or you could get off your entitled ass, make a group, and be as good as you're claiming to be. Claiming you're a good player being victimized by a system is weaksauce, dude. You think those other groups got started magically? No. Someone started it.

If you can't be bothered to start your own group, I would definitely question your ability to master your class. One takes 10 seconds, the other takes much, much longer and you're not even willing to put the effort in to make your own group so I highly doubt you're willing to put the effort in to be a good [insert class/spec].

If someone whispers me, "Hey, take me on your 2k RBGs. I don't even have 1500 rating, but trust me, I'm good." They're instantly X'd off my list. If you don't even have the rating, what makes you think you're worthy to play with people who do?
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-10-15 at 10:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both sides have valid points. No need to bash either side.

15+ Year Old Account
    You "prove" yourself by doing the hard yards and working from the ground up and making your own groups like everyone else did, instead of expecting people to give you a handout and carry you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" type threads are not permitted on these forums. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead