Borderlands 2... VR Announced.

Really hope this leads into a BL3 announcement soon but I doubt it. I guess this is great for those with a PSVR, The motion sickness will be hell.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Woa, now these are the type of titles that could actually draw me into VR.

I doubt I'd buy a VR set any time soon but with games like these the line-up is becoming a bit more attractive for me to think about getting one :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Gearbox REALLY doesn't want to release Borderlands 3 do they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah ummmm.... How about nope? I got game on steam and is enjoyable for me from time to time.

Also i don't see it is connected to Borderlands 3.

I really don't get this VR hype at current resolutions.

Just fucking release borderlands 3 already, fucking christ how hard is that

10+ Year Old Account
    Battleborn must have really stunted their ego. Its like they keep finding excuses not to do BL3.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Just fucking release borderlands 3 already, fucking christ how hard is that
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Battleborn must have really stunted their ego. Its like they keep finding excuses not to do BL3.
    They really wanted to break into that "Overwatch" market, or whatever Overwatch's genre is called. I think they siphoned too much of their funds into Battleborn, and for it to fail as it did, pushed back the development of BL 3.

Just my opinion.

I make a daily Google search of "Borderlands 3" just to see any updates. Been doing so for 3 and a quarter years now. No lie, lmao.

So it's VR but only for PSX, not also for Vive et al?

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    So it's VR but only for PSX, not also for Vive et al?
    Its launch exclusive to PSVR, meaning it will release for other platforms at a later date.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I don't care about the VR but tbh this game was one of the best games I've played in recent years.

Sweet, I get to experience one of the most boring games ever made in virtual reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    They really wanted to break into that "Overwatch" market, or whatever Overwatch's genre is called. I think they siphoned too much of their funds into Battleborn, and for it to fail as it did, pushed back the development of BL 3.

Just my opinion.

I make a daily Google search of "Borderlands 3" just to see any updates. Been doing so for 3 and a quarter years now. No lie, lmao.
    Aliens colonial Marines sure as shit didn’t help either, which is why I’m not all that sympathetic towards Gearbox.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Aliens colonial Marines sure as shit didn’t help either, which is why I’m not all that sympathetic towards Gearbox.
    What happened with that?

Bought the PSVR and it's just collecting dust. Would give this a try for the absolute sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    What happened with that?
    Some standard industry fuckery with the development. Gearbox pushed the project off to an entirely different dev team so they could focus on Borderlands, all while giving this new team an unfinished engine and numerous assists missing. on top of a very small window to push it out for release. The whole thing gets explained here.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see how the movement system they implement is. Fallout 4 VR etc have been... not gud.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-