Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As a hardcore raider for 12 years, I feel truly sad when I think about WoW. I've grown up with this game, I've made so many friends, seen all the ups & downs. Truly it's a bittersweet feeling as I watch this game on its downward trajectory.

I, too, unsubbed just yesterday. It wasn't because I needed a break, but rather I honestly feel like the only last option to wake Blizzard up, is to unsub. If you want change, if you truly want one last ditch effort to wake up the developers, then please consider unsubbing. Our wallets are the best voice we have when it comes to a game like this. If you're having fun, then stay subbed and enjoy.

I love this game so much, like many of you on here, and I want to see a philosophical change with the company. I want to see the old Blizzard, the old WoW that was fun to play, that had a sense of adventure and purpose and implications. I love WoW and I always will, but I cannot support the company that is now ruining it. Speak with your wallet, folks, or at least consider it. My heart tells me they won't change, but at least I'll feel like I made the best decision.

[QUOTE=Thrif;50297187]

Most of the things they've been doing in the expansion are pretty advanced. Azerite armor, island expeditions, warfronts, none of these are easy thrown together things you build overnight. Sure, none of them have been particularly well received /QUOTE]

They werent well received because they are shit.

Seriously, warfronts? They did that 23 years ago with warcraft 3 or whatever.

I don't care how much technical jiggery pokery that goes into something. Did no one ever play them in development and ask "Is this even fun?"

Because the answer should have been "No, this blows", lets think of how we can make it fun and engaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as we do not allow "I Quit" threads we don't allow threads advocating expressly for others to quit either.

If you have unsubscribed or are thinking about it and would like to discuss it there is a thread for that.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-you-unsubbed

Closing this
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."