Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by betaplayer100000 View Post
    This just in: Some classes are stronger than others in PvP since it is impossible to make every balanced without making everyone the same resulting in some classes being garbage in pvp.

After the break : Is your local Goblin stealing your hard earned Gold? Find out more after these messages.

Pvpers are the worst.
    Welcome to literally any Xpack with two or three classes in pvp, You want to be a god? Go play on a Wrath server simple as that give the game 4-5 months and the meta will change and you may be a god again.
    this isnt really the case. DKs are the least played by a longshot. Right now Locks are pretty shit in Arena as well yet they are far better represented compared to DKs. hell i think people are playing more tank specs in arena than DPS DKs

Welcome to how shamans have felt for the past decade(especially elemental)

15+ Year Old Account
    ]hell i think people are playing more tank specs in arena than DPS DKs
    Prot pally can get 2k with holy/prot/survival and it's not hard whatsoever, you just blow up the healer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Welcome to how shamans have felt for the past decade(especially elemental)
    You mean one of the best represented classes in rated arena atm and throughout Legion?

https://www.arenamate.net/representation-charts#!3v3
    Last edited by mmoc3a4005b47b; 2018-10-19 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
    You mean one of the best represented classes in rated arena atm and throughout Legion?

https://www.arenamate.net/representation-charts#!3v3
    I meant ele shamans sorry.

Blizz thinks dks are ok? What other reason there could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    this isnt really the case. DKs are the least played by a longshot. Right now Locks are pretty shit in Arena as well yet they are far better represented compared to DKs. hell i think people are playing more tank specs in arena than DPS DKs
    Yeah you're right, i must admit every time i did 2s or 3s i would go blood and end up 2v1ing in most cases and winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    I meant ele shamans sorry.
    That's the thing. You're talking about a specc. The rest is talking about the whole class.

Quote Originally Posted by betaplayer100000 View Post
    Yeah you're right, i must admit every time i did 2s or 3s i would go blood and end up 2v1ing in most cases and winning.
    Unless you provide details I'll just assume you are talking out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    That's the thing. You're talking about a specc. The rest is talking about the whole class.

Unless you provide details I'll just assume you are talking out of your ass.
    Never said what mmr lol only got to 1800 for my transmog

Deleted
    Dks don't really need a dmg buff, but "make it interesting" changes.

Every time I see on PTR changes tons of interesting changes to other classes while DKs is like "oh, frost and uh get 10% stamina, enjoy". Uggh

Dks had their fun in WOTLK.

Should've just deleted the class before cata was released.