Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Franarok View Post
    The problem is when on your raid the druids use inner ates on themselves and there are only one paladin dps that not always put wisdom on you. That is my case haha. I barely can use radiance or I go oom.
    Now they will nerf me a 7.5% AND make that I waste more mana than before.... Omg my poor mana.

And what we will do on the last boss of temple? Disciplines already get oom there now hahha
    A few pointers :
    - concentrate your use of Shields during ramp-up phases
    - use PW:Solace on cooldown
    - use a resplenishment potion during downtime
    - use a mana trinket (Fangs)

We can have mana and perform until the end of 10mn long fights in MM, we'll just have to ask for innerv or wisdom next patch and be good.

I already do that, but I dont have that trinket (fangs), just the deck.
    And I have that azerite talent that gives you mana, even if is a bit **** xD

About wisdom we dont always have a dps paladin on the raid and sometimes he put the buff on other less geared healer.
    And the innervates usually goes to the own druid healer.

On avance bosses most of times I need to focus on jsut both tanks and debuffed people, healing the raid just the necessary since use radiance destroy our mana bar. But if the raid damage go insane and I focus raid, my mana fly ahah

Because that I am kinda angry with the mana increase on shields. It is really unfair that blizz balance it because on mythic raids the priest has "wisdom" and is the focus of the raid innervates. And outside mythic raids? and if no innervates?

In any case thanks for the tips. I already knowed them but I appreciate it

About the azerite mana talent... do you think that will be a must after the mana change on shields? ot it is so bad that even that is better use any other talent? (even if msot of mid tier circle talents are kinda bad).
    Last edited by Franarok; 2018-10-17 at 10:10 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Franarok View Post
    About the azerite mana talent... do you think that will be a must after the mana change on shields? ot it is so bad that even that is better use any other talent? (even if msot of mid tier circle talents are kinda bad).
    Doesn't it give you like one extra heal after ~4 minutes or so? It's a horrible return - whatever you gain from than 1-2 "free" heals, you'd easily make up by having an actually useful trait. 'Course, most of them are pretty bad anyway, so... eh...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this latest Atonement nerf on top of the 7.7% damage reduction? o.O hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Is this latest Atonement nerf on top of the 7.7% damage reduction? o.O hmm.
    yes this combined with the last nerf is around a ~8% nerf to disc output.

which means the fights where disc excels it will still excel, and will be mostly balanced on fights like zul.

That's about it. Yes we will still be ok, disc are just not outliers anymore.

However, the increased mana cost on PWS will be very punitive on players who do not focus enough their shield usage on ramp-ups. OOM disc is back. The spec will be more difficult to perform with, imho, which it didn't need.

I don't care much about PVP but I'd say disc is pretty much dead now against melee. I won't set foot again in arena at my shitty rating, where it's mostly double melee tunneling fiesta. Maybe as shadow ? It seems fun and efficient.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're nerfing Binding Heal as well, so it's not like Disc is the only one that's being punished here. Not that it really matters as long as Innervate/Wisdom is still a thing. You have them, you're fine. You don't = you actually have to manage your mana and still go oom.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They're nerfing Binding Heal as well, so it's not like Disc is the only one that's being punished here. Not that it really matters as long as Innervate/Wisdom is still a thing. You have them, you're fine. You don't = you actually have to manage your mana and still go oom.
    Blizzard has already acknowledged disc is hard to play so for people already having trouble with disc throughput and mana, its going to be even worse for them now.
    Holy doesn't have that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    If Binding Heal's healing cost is increased to the point it's no longer worth, it will be in the end a huge nerf to Holy Priest right ?
    Because fewer Holy Words, fewer Salvation

(I'm not an expert in raiding Holy, don't know how a no-Binding heal performs in Mythic raid nowadays)

I feel like every spec has a staff working for it except shadow spec.
    There is a saying: "don't fix what isn't broken". Blizzard does NOT follow this saying. To them its "if it isn't broken fix it until it is"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapotato69 View Post
    I feel like every spec has a staff working for it except shadow spec.
    You wouldn't be wrong, there aren't class specific devs anymore. And we can only guess if at least someone is working on shadow, when it feels like it hasn't been touched since Legion.

When they took away our legendary weapon, which was simply a glorified band-aid, they broke the spec completely. Shadow couldn't work without it yet they took it away, with many core abilities that made our spec work. That's how much thought went into it.
    You don't care about how long you stay in Voidform. You don't do much more damage in Voidform.
    If anything, we would do more damage if our abilities simply stopped generating insanity in Voidform because Void Eruption is our hardest hitting ability while also our only true cleave.

This spec simply doesn't make any sense. Dark Void, which is clearly an aoe ability, is pulling ahead even on single target. Look two rows below and you have another aoe ability, Shadow Crash, which is again pulling ahead on single target.

Shadow is simply a joke. A very bad one.

New PTR nerf, on evangelism now. CD modified from 1mn15 to 1mn30.

Where will it stop, I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    New PTR nerf, on evangelism now. CD modified from 1mn15 to 1mn30.

Where will it stop, I wonder.
    Once we're balanced. I think we're there now after the Evangelism nerf, but that's kind a fight dependent thing. You won't notice it unless you're on a fight that requires bursts more than every 1.5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by MendUS View Post
    Once we're balanced. I think we're there now after the Evangelism nerf, but that's kind a fight dependent thing. You won't notice it unless you're on a fight that requires bursts more than every 1.5 minutes.
    Yeah, current CD was closely aligned with zek rings but we won't care about it in 8.1 after all.