Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I'm not saying the spec is great, I'm just saying that if you can use MM for mythic progression, then it can't be completely broken.

If you compared it to the unlimited movement spec it used to be some expansions ago, then yes, MM is definitely more challenging now, but that doesn't make it broken.
    MM's damage is completely trash and everyone knows it. Your guildie is lying out his ass if he says that he's in a mythic group. The best he can hope for is dungeons.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly new to Monks. Are these updates/changes positive?

Paragon caches...nooooooooo.

I wonder if calling them all "supplies" will mean they'll just contain profession mats instead of pain-in-the-neck-to-get mounts?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless there are some dramatic changed so Azerite traits this isnt going to sort the problem out.
    Ion's entire tenure seems to be based around. If something isn't working just cut more
    its showing a huge lack of imagination.

Boy look at all those nonexistent Spriest changes.

Glad I didn't buy into the bullshit of "oh it'll be fixed in 8.1" and left her on the bench at launch.

Deleted
    Wait are they nerfing grace of the justicar for real ?

It's one of the less useless trait for hpal -_-

Deleted
    Am I seeing this right, that Holy priest base healing is getting buffed, despite the spec already being Top 2 in raid healing (and Top 1 after Disc nerfs)? This buff should have gone to shamans or paladins. Why buff a spec that already outperforms all the other healing classes?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    MM's damage is completely trash and everyone knows it. Your guildie is lying out his ass if he says that he's in a mythic group. The best he can hope for is dungeons.
    We are doing Mythic Raiding progression together so I can see how great he is doing with my own eyes. He is not telling me anything. He is showing everybody that MM is completely viable in raiding. It’s probably just a matter of skills since most hunters are used to playing the braindead BM. MM actually needs a little bit of effort and planning to play now.. something the general hunter is not used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Paragon caches...nooooooooo.

I wonder if calling them all "supplies" will mean they'll just contain profession mats instead of pain-in-the-neck-to-get mounts?
    I think they said they may not contain mounts in some earlier Q&A or whatever, or that they were at least looking at how to make it less of a pain in the ass.
    But I'm ok if they do have mounts. I only ever got two of the mounts from the Legion caches, but oh well. I know it's a tired cliche, but "you don't have to do it" is true. And I'd rather have caches be a thing with a mount that I'll probably never get over the alternative of having world quests be 100% useless because I'm rep capped.
    Now, the problem will be in relation to how many horses they have...