View Poll Results: Should Blizzard be sued for copyright?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Probably yes

0 0%

Was Blizzard inspired by this?!

Just seen the 2017 environment artwork winner for the blizzcon competition

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...rtcontest1.jpg

Is it just me or does the building in the background look suspiciously like a sword that has been thrust into the earth? Did Blizz steal this idea for the Legion finale?

100% getting banned for calling out blizzard, but the voices of the small time art creators need to be heard!

No, and holy sh...ell. How could this win any contest. It’s really badly made and if something like this is put into a blizzard game we would under 1k subs.

Sargeras' Sword was already done at that time. Not to mention the story is planned years in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Just seen the 2017 environment artwork winner for the blizzcon competition

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...rtcontest1.jpg

Is it just me or does the building in the background look suspiciously like a sword that has been thrust into the earth? Did Blizz steal this idea for the Legion finale?

100% getting banned for calling out blizzard, but the voices of the small time art creators need to be heard!
    No
    I mean look at the date
    Do you think blizz are super human

Also not a sword its what seems to be a dranny building that got fuuuuucked up

Poor trolling or shameless self promotion

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as the poll doesn't contain any valid choices other than 'yes'.

Don't waste people's time with pointless threads.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."