Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Of course the Trumpkins are out in force trying to move the goal posts.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I hope so too, since apparently the only "skeleton" in her closet is this nontroversy about her ancestry.
    This. Precisely. The usual Trumpkins are frothing at the mouth about this, missing entirely that if that's all their "is" then they are truly fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Of course the Trumpkins are out in force trying to move the goal posts.
    Actually all they're doing is proving what was said during the Kavanaugh debacle -- Even if you have evidence and proof it's not going to change their minds. They're just going to stick their fingers in their ears and yell they can't hear you. Truly deplorable behavior.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The timing of this is the only question mark, honestly. If she wants to be a serious contender for the White House, she needed to address this, because Trump was going to beat her over the head with it. He's still going to beat her over the head with it, but at least she can claim some kind of Native American ancestry, however infinitesimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    The timing of this is the only question mark, honestly. If she wants to be a serious contender for the White House, she needed to address this, because Trump was going to beat her over the head with it. He's still going to beat her over the head with it, but at least she can claim some kind of Native American ancestry, however infinitesimal.
    She literally just addressed it.

You have Trump, a guy who has literally lied thousands of times, and you don't care. Don't pretend that you actually give a shit, we all know you a\re a die-hard Trumpster, so the concern is blatantly disingenuous.

Trump was the head of the birther movement, so he and his followers (you included) don't give a shit about facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    All she ever claimed was some distant ancestry.

Trump and friends decided to make that claim a huge fucking deal. It should have basically been a footnote, they are the ones who made any of this matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Woopty doo. Even Indians are the ancestors of those who migrated here and they also killed each other constantly.

If she wants to be a serious contender for the White House, she needed to address this, because Trump was going to beat her over the head with it.
    Why? This is more birtherism nonsense, and the fact that it's been entertained at all as something remotely meaningful is beyond stupid.

He's still going to beat her over the head with it, but at least she can claim some kind of Native American ancestry, however infinitesimal.
    He'd do it even if she was 50% native american. Or he's just make up a whole bunch of lies and lie about that. And she never claimed anything other than having a distant native american ancestor, something which this test strongly supports. Trump and his defenders have just been busy wheeling goalposts around left and right due to the results.

I'm very disappointed that she caved to the pressure, and I can only hope Trump makes good on his word and donates the $1M to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    All she ever claimed was some distant ancestry.

Trump and friends decided to make that claim a huge fucking deal. It should have basically been a footnote, they are the ones who made any of this matter.

Yep.. All she ever claimed was some "distant ancestry" and she never tried to make her "Native American heritage" matter

...Oh wait

This is going to be birther level nonsense isnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I guess for the idiots that consider being 1/512th Native American qualifies you as being a Native American
    The shit of Trump's you people hand wave, from his taxes, to his sexual assaults, to his numerous lawsuits for fucking people over, but THIS is the hill you're going to plant your flag in and die on?

It is beyond a joke at this point. "Deplorable" is underselling it.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2018-10-15 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Yep.. All she ever claimed was some "distant ancestry" and she never tried to make her "Native American heritage" matter

...Oh wait

SNIP

So at worst she claimed Native American heritage due to family history passed down from her parents.

Whoopity do.
    Putin khuliyo

...Oh wait

She made that add because she was being attacked over it. She didn't make it mater, her opponent did.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The shit of Trump's you people hand wave, from his taxes, to his sexual assaults, to his numerous lawsuits for fucking people over, but THIS is the hill you're going to plant your flag in and die on?

It is beyond a joke at this point. "Deplorable" is underselling it.
    It's actually quite intellectually liberating once you start considering that this might be all they have on such a well respected, intelligent, and highly electable Senator. I mean, they can beat their drums for awhile, but it's already irrelevant Day 1 and the campaign isn't for another year and half or so.

#deplorable45

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why? This is more birtherism nonsense, and the fact that it's been entertained at all as something remotely meaningful is beyond stupid.

He'd do it even if she was 50% native american. Or he's just make up a whole bunch of lies and lie about that. And she never claimed anything other than having a distant native american ancestor, something which this test strongly supports. Trump and his defenders have just been busy wheeling goalposts around left and right due to the results.

I'm very disappointed that she caved to the pressure, and I can only hope Trump makes good on his word and donates the $1M to charity.
    I think it definitely would have been brought up in debates or in ads that she listed herself as a Native American minority in a legal directory viewed by hiring committees, and that Harvard Fordham Law Review boasted that she was a "woman of color" after they hired her. That's the only point I'm making, that she had to do this, because it would be a talking point if she were the Democrat nominee.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2018-10-15 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She made that add because she was being attacked over it. She didn't make it mater, her opponent did.
    And yet today she literally proved with her own results that her opponent was right LMAO.

You literally can't make this shit up

And yet today she literally proved with her own results that her opponent was right LMAO.

She proved she had native american ancestry. Are you incapable of reading or something?

She literally proved she has Native-American heritage.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it definitely would have been brought up in debates or in ads that she listed herself as a Native American minority in a legal directory viewed by hiring committees, and that Harvard boasted that she was a "woman of color" after they hired her. That's the only point I'm making, that she had to do this, because it would be a talking point if she were the Democrat nominee.
    And yet, you have specifically stated you will ignore all of Trump's lies, because you don't want to deal with it.

Its hard watching you get btfo just take L man. Stop being a trumpcuck and just take the L.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I think it definitely would have been brought up in debates or in ads that she listered herself as a Native American minority in a legal directory viewed by hiring committees, and that Harvard boasting that she was a "woman of color".
    Sorta kinda not really. She did list herself as Native American, I believe (but did not do so during her application), but she was not listed as a"woman of color" - https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1...ing-at-hls-pa/

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, [Mike] Chmura [spokesperson for the Law School] said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.
    It seemed like they were largely looking for anyone to fit into a "diversity" story and the school picked her. Warren appears to have had no involvement in their decision to highlight her.

And do you think this will stop Trump from attacking her on it? Good lord, Trump kept up the Obama birtherism conspiracy for years after Obama won and the conspiracy was resoundingly put to bed. I'm still waiting to hear what "his investigators" were turning up in Hawaii that was so interesting.

That's the only point I'm making, that she had to do this, because it would be talking point if she were the Democrat nominee.
    Again, it won't stop Trump from attacking her on it. When have facts ever stopped Trump from saying or believing something to the contrary?