More outlaw/subtlety on the leaderboard

It seemed like there are a lot more outlaw/subtlety rogues on the leaderboards for last week, is it because of tyrannical or are those specs more superior than assassination in M+ now?

There's still way more Sin lol. All 3 specs are viable. Also, Sub is very fun depending on the group composition and level of key you do. Prio targeting is hella fun when ure doing big ass crits constantly pulling 50K+ in "AoE" situations.

Sin is still the "overall" best spec.

I'm playing sub from Legion and never getting away from it - i find it more fun than Assa, though i've yet to seriously dabble with it. If you can get out the most from the burst windows Sub does an hell lot of damage, but it's trickier to use.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

All three of them seem pretty strong in M+ in my experience. I play assassin cause it's my favorite spec but overall rogues are in a good spot damage wise for M+.

Outlaw and Sub both excel in situations with lots of lower hp mobs, which is exactly the scenario teeming with no fortified creates.

Sadly, it only excels on prio targets with bigger pulls and mobs having some actual HP so they dont die instantly and you need the whole group to play for YOU, The Sub Rogue. Try that in pugs.