Cooking work orders: do they exist?

I've been checking for them every time I log in for the last couple weeks and haven't seen any. Trying to get Rank 3 for my stat food recipes, but am I just super unlucky with my timing and I am missing the work order WQs, or are they simply not popping?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    I've been checking for them every time I log in for the last couple weeks and haven't seen any. Trying to get Rank 3 for my stat food recipes, but am I just super unlucky with my timing and I am missing the work order WQs, or are they simply not popping?

Thanks!
    They do exist, just very rare, I currently only have 2/4 stat food at rank 3.

Deleted
    used to spawn frequently every 2-3days, got all 3stars

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    used to spawn frequently every 2-3days, got all 3stars
    does this depend on servers? in our guild we have nobody with kul-thingi 3stars. Never appeared as worldquest

I just got my last 3/3 a couple of days ago. Now all the cooking Work Orders rewards War Resources.

The ones in Kul Tiras haven't been up for me once as EU Horde, not sure what's going on with that.

Got all the one's in Zuldazar within the first week, but I haven't seen any on Kul Tiras, ever.

Seem I find a WQ for them only about once every 3-5 days.

Do keep in mind that you can still acquire the recipe even if you can't learn it yet so long as you can complete the WQ. I've got a couple 120s that if they WQ is up, i'll get the recipe so I don't have to wait for the WQ again.

I get one about every 3-5 weeks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

They seem pretty rare. Shortly after BFA launched I seemed to get them all the time (i've long since maxed out each recipe), but they definitely decreased in appearance rate. Or maybe it's random and we were simply lucky at the beginning of the expansion? Either way, they're definitely rare. I see them maybe once every five days or so.

I don't find them to be rare at all, I log in like 3 days a week and I had all rank 3s a few weeks ago.

I was wondering this as well, havent seen one in at least 6 weeks and still missing some rank3s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post

Thanks!
    Try to check wowhead WQ map a few hours after reset everyday, it will show all active WQs in your region. This way you don't have to open your PC and login everyday to check if you don't have time.

Also EU horde, and I have all rank 3 for months now (without checking daily for them). They don't strike me as especially rare.

The Vengeful Chicken quest just spawned last week for the second time this xpac. Just RNG really. (but i have all rank 3s yeah)

I notice they come in waves. A lot show up then its silent for a while.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    They exist, I already have all foods at 3*
    Just pay attention to the World Quests in all Zones/Maps