Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I would say the same percentage of racists exist in every race. The majority of Asians I've met(which for some reason is many even though I have not lived in Asian packed places) do not harbor any racial bias that they openly display. I would say the stereotype of the angry Asian shop owner is akin in percentage to the angry at all white people black woman stereotype, skinheads, and La Raza when you compare them to their populations in the US as a whole. Hell the straight black community is one of the biggest causes of the HIV epidemic in black gay men in the United States due to their bigotry. Every group has a good number of bigots. You can't make a blanket statement or else you create more bigots who hate that group then.

On the other hand yes that columnist is racist and should be fired considering her posts weren't even an attempt at humor and yet there she stands.
    It's more like Asian hate other Asian and that distraction them from the rest of us. If they were closer like Western countries, I think they'd honestly take over the world.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What part was a lie? Nothing? That is what I thought. Thanks for proving that Republicans love racists and love defending them.
    Classic leftist strawman. I never talked or even thought about anything being a lie. Why did you bring up something that was not mentioned?

Said racist shit? Yes. Totally politically incompetant and still attempts to make political comments, hell yes. She is a crybaby fuckwit who wants to get away with saying racist and stupid shit. That was the comedy of yesterday, come to 2018 with the rest of us Susan.

Is she a card carrying white supremist bigot? That I can't speak on. But she said racist shit. Says stupid ass political shit and repeatedly puts her foot in her mouth. I don't pity her, she made millions doing this, but that day has passed and she hasn't adapted to the new medium of the world. A landline in a cellphone world.

She can't see that going at a member of politics based in race baiting style or physical appearance might have some repercussions. I think the same for people who mock Trump for being a fat orange guy. Sure he is, but you want to mock him do it with some actual thought. Like the fact that he is an overt liar and says things that make the Speeches of George Bush Jr look like prose from Dickinson. I mean science knowledge is passed through bloodline, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Said racist shit? Yes. Totally politically incompetant and still attempts to make political comments, hell yes. She is a crybaby fuckwit who wants to get away with saying racist and stupid shit. That was the comedy of yesterday, come to 2018 with the rest of us Susan.

Is she a card carrying white supremist bigot? That I can't speak on. But she said racist shit. Says stupid ass political shit and repeatedly puts her foot in her mouth. I don't pity her, she made millions doing this, but that day has passed and she hasn't adapted to the new medium of the world. A landline in a cellphone world.

She can't see that going at a member of politics based in race baiting style or physical appearance might have some repercussions. I think the same for people who mock Trump for being a fat orange guy. Sure he is, but you want to mock him do it with some actual thought. Like the fact that he is an overt liar and says things that make the Speeches of George Bush Jr look like prose from Dickinson. I mean science knowledge is passed through bloodline, duh.
    It's fascinating the way people call for others to think without exercising that ability themselves.

The Conners has tanked, show is doing total shit numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    "I don't have a response to it so I'm going to attack semantics even though I know exactly what that meant because I endorse black people saying someone looks like Planet of the Apes, but the second a white person does it they need to be destroyed" -Zython
    Well, you said yourself you can't think of any times this has happened. And haven't linked to any examples of this happening. So why should I assume it's happened?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This is just a validation of my idea of just replacing Roseanne with Alf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Classic leftist strawman. I never talked or even thought about anything being a lie. Why did you bring up something that was not mentioned?
    So if what he said is correct, what's the problem?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post

This is just a validation of my idea of just replacing Roseanne with Alf.
    Id actually watch that if they did it like it wasn't alf but it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Is she a card carrying white supremist bigot? That I can't speak on. But she said racist shit.
    As she said, she didn't say someone looked like a monkey or was a monkey or anything. It's easy to take "planet of the apes" as racist, but that doesn't mean it's accurate.
    Says stupid ass political shit and repeatedly puts her foot in her mouth. I don't pity her, she made millions doing this, but that day has passed and she hasn't adapted to the new medium of the world. A landline in a cellphone world.
    This she did, equating a person with muslim brotherhood+planet of the apes over politics and Iran-conspiracies and stuff. She is obviously unhinged and should be retired and helped. She caught a lot of flak for the "ball grabbing" national anthem, she got a lot of flak for hitler baking cookies and in both cases, she just laughed along and didn't really try to reverse the point. She adamantly sticks to the claim that she didn't know this mixed race person wasn't white and didn't mean the planet of the apes reference to mean black people are apes.

Hypocrisy makes the world go round, really. Look at the shit they gave Bush Jr, the monkey references are often used as counterpoint to Obama's monkey references, but no one gives a damn that Bush was called a monkey, they just want to debate whether a reference is racist. The "it's time for a woman" diatribe ignores all the shit heaped on any Republican woman that runs. Same with the Kanye stuff, why are people that loved him a few years ago and people that hated him a few years ago swapping opinions like the nutjob won't just change his mind next year or whatever anyway? Will the folks calling him names now decide it was temporary insanity and now he's thinking straight again?

Bleh, the world is screwed.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

So if what he said is correct, what's the problem?
    Didn't say it was correct either. It's just that his claims are escaping his echo chamber and it made me laugh. The entire way he thinks is ridiculous, it's not about making correct or wrong statement. I have learned from my many bans on this website that people don't give a fuck about the truth or about learning or improving themselves, they want you to say exactly what they already think or they will report you.

So now I just laugh. Someone will find a way to be offended by that as well and report me anyway I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It's fascinating the way people call for others to think without exercising that ability themselves.
    Ya got me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Hypocrisy makes the world go round, really. Look at the shit they gave Bush Jr, the monkey references are often used as counterpoint to Obama's monkey references, but no one gives a damn that Bush was called a monkey, they just want to debate whether a reference is racist. The "it's time for a woman" diatribe ignores all the shit heaped on any Republican woman that runs. Same with the Kanye stuff, why are people that loved him a few years ago and people that hated him a few years ago swapping opinions like the nutjob won't just change his mind next year or whatever anyway? Will the folks calling him names now decide it was temporary insanity and now he's thinking straight again?

Bleh, the world is screwed.
    Kanye as a person been out his damn mind for a long time. Great marketing, but that is most of his life and it has indulged his ego greatly. I enjoy the music, but the dude has always been out there for a shock or whatever can get him publicity or feed his thought that he is the greatest of all time. Like his George Bush doesn't care about Black People. Then mic drops like that was some unknown not said shit. Really I just need Ja Rule's opinion on this....god get JA!

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You said I was delusional, but couldn't refute what is being said in my post OR my signature. Is this all you have to say? Or you going to think you are above it because you can't refute it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It actually hasn't. It did the same numbers that the last show of Roseanne reboot did, but don't let facts get in your way, it never did before.

Love it when these guys try to act like Roseanne is being judged on the basis of one tweet and not, I dunno, being a fucking fruitcake for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its the same thing that happened with James Gunn, old tweet, tongue in cheek joke, he evolved, but that's not good enough for modern social justice banshees.
    Gunn's tweets were a decade old, Roseanne's were new.

Liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Love it when these guys try to act like Roseanne is being judged on the basis of one tweet and not, I dunno, being a fucking fruitcake for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Gunn's tweets were a decade old, Roseanne's were new.

Liar.
    not sure what you accusing of being a lie, I already said his tweet was an old tweet. I am refuring to the fact that it doesn't matter if something was said today or ten years ago, social justice screamers will turn something someone said, even if it was as a joke or tongue in cheek, into a media circus to push their agenda.

Next thing their gonna come after comedy shows from the 1970s accusing them of hate speech.
    #boycottchina

It is stupid that people would make an assumption based on a tweet. Text based communication lacks emotional tone, the tweet could have intended as a harmless joke. If close friends, family, or other aquantinces claim she is a racist, I'd consider it stronger evidence.

Having said that, she was stupid to tweet that. The consequences happened because of that. If my boss saw that I tweeted the exact same thing and people tied it to the company I work for, my ass would get the boot.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It is stupid that people would make an assumption based on a tweet. Text based communication lacks emotional tone, the tweet could have intended as a harmless joke. If close friends, family, or other aquantinces claim she is a racist, I'd consider it stronger evidence.

Having said that, she was stupid to tweet that. The consequences happened because of that. If my boss saw that I tweeted the exact same thing and people tied it to the company I work for, my ass would get the boot.
    Hence why I'd never use any form of social media with my real name attached
    #boycottchina

not sure what you accusing of being a lie, I already said his tweet was an old tweet.
    You're caught in a lie, now you're trying to move the goalposts.

A tweet from ten years ago is not the same as a tweet from today, no. So it's not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    Doubt very seriously your gym rat buddy has shot people in the line of duty and wants to talk about it to you openly. Like I said, not all cops are good and never said they were but trying to Monday morning qb their moves shows you have no fking idea what you are talking about other than kneejerking reactions based on emotions.
    Of course you should question their actions, as you should question the actions of all government entities. After all, they are our employees.

no it is, and I'll tell you why. Its because people today are so overly sensitive to anyone making jokes or pretend defamation of race or creed.

We live in times of such thin skinned, easily offended children, that they need to take offense to things that even happened 10 years ago, as much as they do anything today.
    Tell me about it. Whenever I point out right-wing hypocrisy or even ask for evidence, people throw a temper tantrum. Hell, just look at @Xarim's posts directed at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post

...Is anyone going to point out that Roseanne made plenty of tweets like that, and the only reason that one in particular gained traction was because it was directed at someone famous? No? OK.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Hence why I'd never use any form of social media with my real name attached
    I'm just an occasional reader of social media on people or groups that interest me. Haven't liked nor used FB during my highschool years.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It actually hasn't. It did the same numbers that the last show of Roseanne reboot did, but don't let facts get in your way, it never did before.
    A season premiere doing the same as the previous season finale is a very bad thing, in general. The premiere is generally the peak, and it's all down from there. That said, if the costs of the show are low enough they might keep it around for a while.

I am curious though, if the Connors gets canceled, is it Roseanne's fault still?

- - - Updated - - -

...Is anyone going to point out that Roseanne made plenty of tweets like that, and the only reason that one in particular gained traction was because it was directed at someone famous? No? OK.
    The only other "racist" tweet I recall hearing about was saying someone had giant gorilla balls. I do know she made plenty of political/ conspiracy tweets though, if that's what you meant?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."