Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

3 Day 8 Hour Mission for....

326 Azerite Power? Am I getting trolled? Given that the mission time can be cut in half to 1 Day 16 Hours with appropriate counters but still, that's practically 2 days for 326 AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c1v1d View Post
    326 Azerite Power? Am I getting trolled? Given that the mission time can be cut in half to 1 Day 16 Hours with appropriate counters but still, that's practically 2 days for 326 AP.
    Well, some of them counts towards an achievement too. And if it takes too long, you just don't do it.

Though, I agree, too long for too little.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Missions are anyway practically useless.

All of the mission rewards are terrible. Granted you don't REALLY have to do anything for them, but I'd rather save my war resources for coins and not have to worry about farming them (just getting the easy resources through emissaries / Warfront quests to sustain). I only send followers out on missions that bring back Augment Runes (to sell to mythic raiders for good money) and the mission that rewards pet currency, even though I don't collect pets, just because.

Edit: The reputation missions were useful until you max'd out Reps... and will maybe be decent in 8.1 when rep paragon boxes return.
    Last edited by Autoriot; 2018-10-26 at 05:35 PM.

People said they hated the mission table, so instead of removing it, they just made it pointless.

Enjoy.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Missions are anyway practically useless.
    I just use them to level the reps faster. It helps, especially those 400+400 rep missions for champions of azeroth. And to get pet battle coins too.

The money earned on BfA missions is almost an insult to the playerbase, after WoD and Legion's mission table gold rewards.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-10-26 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    People said they hated the mission table, so instead of removing it, they just made it pointless.

Enjoy.
    This.

We could have had the nice, user friendly and useful Legion system but nope - now we've got this junk.

seems fair for 5 mouseclicks worth of effort
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

It's all about the rep tokens (useless currently after Exalted, though maybe not in 8.1) and the Pet Charms.

Though I still do the gold ones because its that or have my guys doing absolutely nothing, I guess.

Is it some sort of debuff you haven't countered or some sort of mission thing you have hindered (I know there is one type of mission where if you send anyone but the main heroes your success chances plummets)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This mission is either for achievement or serve as "read before you click" trap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where's my raid cache? They said it was a nice supplement for the mission table, to have a timed reward that you then had to go out and kill a raid boss. Now its missing.

7+ Year Old Account
    counter it to make it 1 day 16 hours

Use this dude to again make it 20 hours
    have this item on him to make it 16 hours

Then just any other two followers to again lower it more and more with the item, but at 20 hours i think thats enough and at that point it will be good.

also that mission is a "long mission" which means its chance of success actually goes up IF you reduce its duration, meaning its much easdier to spam with speed followers
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I just use them to level the reps faster. It helps, especially those 400+400 rep missions for champions of azeroth. And to get pet battle coins too.

The money earned on BfA missions is almost an insult to the playerbase, after WoD and Legion's mission table gold rewards.
    I seem to remember Legion's gold yield being fairly lacklustre at launch too. It wasn't until Argus that the real gold missions hit.

That's why I don't waste War Resources on azerite missions. I only use the mission table for rep missions, not even gold or the polished pet charms. Maybe when I'm exalted with everything then I will.

Another way to look at it is it's 4 days you don't have to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like there's anything on mission table worth doing anyway. I just wait for the Runes and pet coins to come up and do those. Already exalted with all the reps and don't need the 70g missions.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    RIP Legion and WoD missions... the amount of money we made from you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Autoriot View Post
    All of the mission rewards are terrible. Granted you don't REALLY have to do anything for them, but I'd rather save my war resources for coins and not have to worry about farming them (just getting the easy resources through emissaries / Warfront quests to sustain). I only send followers out on missions that bring back Augment Runes (to sell to mythic raiders for good money) and the mission that rewards pet currency, even though I don't collect pets, just because.

Edit: The reputation missions were useful until you max'd out Reps... and will maybe be decent in 8.1 when rep paragon boxes return.
    I have still yet to see a mission that rewards the Augmented Runes.

Deleted
    compelling gameplay...

y r mission tables still a thing?