Thread: Arms or Fury

Deleted

Arms or Fury

Hello
    whats now is better on M+ or raiding???Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by stifik007 View Post
    Hello
    whats now is better on M+ or raiding???Thanks guys
    I'm sorry, don't want to sound "rude", but couldn't you go to some websites that has very good content on what is good right now and what it not that good? Even Discord for warrior, it's feeded pratically everyday with very good information.

Let me help you it's called Skyhold = https://discordapp.com/invite/0pYY7932lTKWeR2P

I feel for this expansion it comes down to Personal choice, they seem pretty close to each other and unless you are pushing high end mythic raiding and high keys it doesn't really matter. My sims are about 200 DPS apart but i cant handle Fury this expansion so far, i find it so boring and arms feels like you need to think abit more (not alot though) both are pretty basic specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pricklepants View Post
    I feel for this expansion it comes down to Personal choice, they seem pretty close to each other and unless you are pushing high end mythic raiding and high keys it doesn't really matter. My sims are about 200 DPS apart but i cant handle Fury this expansion so far, i find it so boring and arms feels like you need to think abit more (not alot though) both are pretty basic specs.
    ya I have felt that way for quite some time when it comes to warriors after maining them from tbc-MoP. I still will level one to cap but just can't really get into them as much. Fury right now I sort of like but its just missing one thing to make it more interesting imo. I think bladestorm should prob be baseline.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arms and Fury is good for M+

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a matter of opinion this time.

I personally recoil in disgust from the mere thought of playing Arms and find Fury a blast to play, especially once you hit that precious 22% haste. I guess others prefer the slightly higher complexity and slower speed of arms over the simple but insanely fast (especially compared to other classes) Fury gameplay. Fury feels like you're constantly bloodlusted, and when you're under Bloodlust for real it feels like you're playing a burning hamster on speed, wrapped in barbed wire and clad in armor, then shot out of a cannon.