Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yeah im a massive troll because i dont know how to do something ive never done and people want to be rude about it.
    You made the poor choice of revealing your newness to people desperate to find people to fight. Politics is a horrible board to come to if you actually want to learn about politics.

Yeah im a massive troll because i dont know how to do something ive never done and people want to be rude about it.
    You don't know how to vote?? 0_0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    Ye. Wtb practical life courses in highschool
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-10-29 at 02:47 AM.

Everyone has to vote a first time. I don't see how that's shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You made the poor choice of revealing your newness to people desperate to find people to fight. Politics is a horrible board to come to if you actually want to learn about politics.
    Have that evidence of Dems wanting to kill Trump yet?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Everyone has to vote a first time. I don't see how that's shocking.
    Yeah, you are right.

@Video Games how old are you??

If its 18 or somewhere around that age then maybe its ok, but like 25 or above its just unacceptable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Have that evidence of Dems wanting to kill Trump yet?
    Find those ovens I'm supposed to get shoved in yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you are right.

@Video Games how old are you??

If its 18 or somewhere around that age then maybe its ok, but like 25 or above its just unacceptable IMO.
    Nah the citizens have always been awful at figuring out government, I mean if someone doesn't know, they don't know. Not like this is taught in school all that much these days.

Though in some Republican states that's my design.
    @Video Games What state are you in, if you really need to know what to do be glad to help out

15+ Year Old Account
    27 and oregon

27 and oregon
    Are you registered to vote already? If not, then I'm afraid you've missed the deadline.

10+ Year Old Account
    27 and oregon
    Oh you're a lucky one. I envy the hell out of your voting system.

https://sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/...n.aspx?lang=en

Everything is done by mail in Oregon, it's made Oregon one of the top states for voter participation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Oh you're a lucky one. I envy the hell out of your voting system.

https://sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/...n.aspx?lang=en

Everything is done by mail in Oregon, it's made Oregon one of the top states for voter participation
    Looks like i need an oregon id which i dont have. I tried to get one a few weeks ago but i dont have a birth certificate and i didnt wanna spend 90 bucks to get one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats. You've been inducted into the ranks of the alt right because everyone is now.
    Weird. Pretty sure I never typed "alt right". But hey, if a victim complex makes you feel better go for it. There are only a few posters I'd put in the alt right and most of them are banned 90% of the time. I'm much quicker to label people as disingenuous posters as I did here.

- - - Updated - - -

A poster with over 10,000 posts who frequents the political section of these boards is in no way shape or form, "new". They also apparently knew enough about the voting process that 1) they need to take time off work, 2) it would interfere with raid time, 3) they would need to research the candidates/topics, and 4) they would vote a dem ticket.

In your rush to white knight the downtrodden you failed to notice the obvious.

EDIT -- in the off chance (which I'm not buying) that the poster is being sincere then I apologize for being an asshole. But I really don't understand how someone can find their way to a political forum of a gaming website, participate in various political threads, but somehow not know how to vote and not, apparently, able to google to find out? I just don't buy that this is a legitimate sincere discussion. You either have someone who doesn't want to vote and wants to apparently brag about that fact, or, somehow, cannot seem to figure out how to vote...somehow.
    Last edited by Lenonis; 2018-10-29 at 03:07 AM.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Looks like i need an oregon id which i dont have. I tried to get one a few weeks ago but i dont have a birth certificate and i didnt wanna spend 90 bucks to get one.
    Get all these things sorted before 2020. One step at a time. Make a to do list. Get a passport too; everyone should have one. Good luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    notice the obvious.
    Your paranoia?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was an option below it about an IDless way but I'm not sure tbh. You're past the registration date sadly though but these happen every year so not the end of the world just missing one. The nice thing about Oregon is if you're registered to vote they automatically send you a ballot which you can then drop off or mail at several locations throughout the state. Oregon is really the way the entire country should be doing this.

So yea if you want to sign up I'd say wait till right after the election and see if that IDless way works. Once you're in the system, that's all you'll need to vote as you wish too

Weird. Pretty sure I never typed "alt right". But hey, if a victim complex makes you feel better go for it. There are only a few posters I'd put in the alt right and most of them are banned 90% of the time. I'm much quicker to label people as disingenuous posters as I did here.

- - - Updated - - -

A poster with over 10,000 posts who frequents the political section of these boards is in no way shape or form, "new". They also apparently knew enough about the voting process that 1) they need to take time off work, 2) it would interfere with raid time, 3) they would need to research the candidates/topics, and 4) they would vote a dem ticket.

In your rush to white knight the downtrodden you failed to notice the obvious.
    They apparently didn't know everything. And instead of being an ass like most of this board, someone actually posted helpful info.

I also don't care how they vote. I actually believe in being free to vote. None of this social shunning bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your paranoia?
    I don't think that word means what you think it does.
    Forum badass alert:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Get all these things sorted before 2020. One step at a time. Make a to do list. Get a passport too; everyone should have one. Good luck.
    Well, ill probably go to anime expo in la again so i will. My boss might take me to japan next year too.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that word means what you think it does.
    Well, youre the only one who seemed to notice this "something"

10+ Year Old Account
    They apparently didn't know everything. And instead of being an ass like most of this board, someone actually posted helpful info.

I also don't care how they vote. I actually believe in being free to vote. None of this social shunning bullshit.
    *shrug* As I edited (which you probably didn't see) I apologize if this is somehow the case. But I also don't buy it. It's pretty clear to me this poster isn't interested in voting. Which makes this whole discussion pretty bizarre and, quite frankly, pointless for just about everyone involved.

And, I suppose off topic. So I've said my piece, shared my opinion and skepticism, and will let people more inclined to less cynicism take it from here.
    Forum badass alert: