Best Class to clear old raid in BfA in 120?

Back in Legion, I enjoy clearing old raid on my Fury Warrior. With Bear Tartare, spammable Whirlwind, Aggramar Stride + Sephuz, blasting through old raid was a breeze.

Hunter and Shaman were also my favored old raid solo class. Trailblazer/Ghost Wolf are great for speeding things up.

Now in BfA, Bear Tartare and Legendary are no more, I feel so much slower in old raids. I clear them so much faster on my 110s who still have access to Legendary than on my 120, and my 110s kill things just as fast as my 120s with the exception of Draenor/Legion raids.

I only know Warrior and Shaman since those two are my only 120. Warrior are slow as fk, Shaman is actually pretty decent due to Ghost Wolf gaining another 20% speed in BfA, but ofc these doesn't make up for the loss of Bear Tartare.

So how fast are other classes at clearing old raids?

Hunter feels pretty fast? You got 30% Trailblazer, 8% from pet, Disengage with Posthaste, Harpoon, and Aspect of the Pack that resets on every boss kill.

Demon Hunter is pretty quick with lots of mobility and blasts trough bosses and trash with eyebeam/fel barrage

Deleted
    Warrior is slow af, but I do enjoy the ability to collect every weapon type, so I use him most of the time.

I also use my main, Monk, I have a +speed gear, but it doesn't make much difference, the time saved is about 1-2 minutes on big raids like ICC. But the mobility is sure great, I think even better than DH.
    Which I also use, It helps me collect leather transmog on two characters. And DH is almost as fast as monk.

I also occasionaly use my hunter, which is also pretty fast, slower than DH, but can snipe things from afar, which is added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    Hunter feels pretty fast? You got 30% Trailblazer, 8% from pet, Disengage with Posthaste, Harpoon, and Aspect of the Pack that resets on every boss kill.
    Couple that with nitro boost and skystep potion, you basically have a race car.
    And yea, nothing comes to my mind right now that comes close to hunter.

I think Monk is the best for this... Chi torpedo + Flying Serpent Kick... chi torpedo also gives you speed buff that stack up to 2 times. Also with the Rushing Jade Wind talent, you can always have the AoE aura around you and naturally pull enemies on your way my just move close to them...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Love my Worgen Druid for this... he has 3 sprints! And Catform movement speed when they're on CD. Was better with displacement beast but it's till a great spec to use.
    Demonhunter is also decent as you can stack Mastery for movement speed.
    3rd Choice would be my Monk.

Druid as always, its the best grinding class for speed outside of gimmicky situations. Indoor movement Does rogue still have that stealth run speed thing?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO