Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Diablo - D4, D3 on switch maybe D2 remastered
    OW - hero , map and probably an animated short
    SC - probably nothing
    HoTS - maybe another hero
    WoW - more about 8.1 , 8.2 hype train buildup (maybe an ingame cinematic trailer argus style) and next allied race or/and new goblin and worgen models
    WoW Classic - soon™ and demo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I only have one wish, that all the old dogs at the very top of blizzard that have stayed at their jobs far too long and lost the passion and grown stagnant step down from their positions and walk away allowing new talent and creative minds to give blizzards properties some much needed life and "games for gamers" logic back into the products and outside the box thinking that isnt just more RNG and micro transactions

one can dream.
    i agree, but not all new talent is good. New talent is exactly whats wrong with wow today

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    at this point i just hope for a new d3 expansion pack that changes the game drasticaly like RoS did. I hoped for d4 but they killed my hype with the latest post.
    I don't think we'll get anything D3 related other than the switch version because the D3 team still has no new leadership and a lot of the developers switched to the WoW or new Diablo team.

I expect a release date for 8.1, some infos about 8.2 and classic with a trailer for 8.2. Heroes of the Storm probably new heroes and a map, Overwatch a new hero and a map, SC2 nothing. D3 I expect nothing but Diablo in general maybe a remaster of D1 or D2 with access to the beta if you have the virtual ticket or a F2P version of a new Diablo game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    i agree, but not all new talent is good. New talent is exactly whats wrong with wow today
    Well there's no savior waiting in the old dogs that have been shuffled into leadership on stuff like Overwatch and Unannounce-Project-That-Totally-Isn't-Diablo-4. Nor is there an up and coming genius in Blizzard's staff when they could be off forming a indie kickstarter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's gonna be one of the most boring Blizzcon ever unless they announce a NEW Diablo or WC4 or a brand new IP.

OW is always the same, some map that doesn't matter or another hero that doesn't need to aim to deal dmg in a fucking FPS game.
    D2 still runs, sure a remaster would be cool but it would be hype for 5 minutes at best.
    Same for WC3 remake.
    I don't know why people play hearthstone, I guess they get bored on the toilet with insane constipation, otherwise there's a million more interesting things to play.
    WoW has nothing interesting to present.
    If Classic has something new to show it means something has been changed, so there will be insane disappointed in this case. Otherwise it's the same game from 14 years ago so nothing new here either.

Somehow I even forgot SC2 was still a thing.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    1) Gonna happen for sure.
    2) Not gonna happen.
    3) Nope.
    4) I dunno. Maybe.
    5) No, they talked about it, they are going to develop original WC3 instead.
    6) Same, confirmed, no WC4 until WoW is still going.
    Them developing the original WC3 is all the more reason to come up with an HD Remaster, as we've seen with the original Starcraft. It'll renew interest, build hype, and get players more engaged again. Plus they've already got things started with those hero models in SC2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    It's gonna be one of the most boring Blizzcon ever unless they announce a NEW Diablo or WC4 or a brand new IP.

OW is always the same, some map that doesn't matter or another hero that doesn't need to aim to deal dmg in a fucking FPS game.
    D2 still runs, sure a remaster would be cool but it would be hype for 5 minutes at best.
    Same for WC3 remake.
    I don't know why people play hearthstone, I guess they get bored on the toilet with insane constipation, otherwise there's a million more interesting things to play.
    WoW has nothing interesting to present.
    If Classic has something new to show it means something has been changed, so there will be insane disappointed in this case. Otherwise it's the same game from 14 years ago so nothing new here either.

Somehow I even forgot SC2 was still a thing.
    im expecting something big for overwatch other than jsut a map or hero. But we'll see, im hyped for OW

A proper q&a not cherry picked bullshit questions from ass kissers

Probably have more chance of winning the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Tsamane View Post
    A heartfelt apology for the shitty choices on BFA
    Yeah a giant mea cupla would be a good opener.

Warcraft 4 but I know it isn't going to happen. A Warcraft 3 remaster would be okay.

-Info about the next disappointing Allied races
    -Diablo 2 remaster

pretty much it

I'll do two for each - something I really want that will likely not happen, and something more realistic

Warcraft - Warcraft 4, WoW 8.2 & 8.3 information, remaster 1/2/3. Realistically just 8.1 release date and some 8.2 teasers
    Starcraft - SC3. Realistically, some junk no one really wants
    Diablo - Diablo MMO, 1/2 remaster. Realistically - some mobile game or the TV series
    OW - a well flushed out single player experience with lots of story. Realistically a hero and a map

New IP: I'd love to see Blizzard take a turn at a single player open world RPG set in one of their universes. They're all super fascinating.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    World of Diablo would be pretty awesome if they do it right!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just something new for diablo that isn't season 16 at this point. Vanilla release date, too I guess.

Diablo 4

Gonna just go cry myself to sleep now.

Announcement of at least one new allied race per faction.

New Overwatch hero.

New HotS hero.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    True Wishlist:
    - D2 Remaster
    - D3 Expansion or D4
    - WC3 Remaster
    - Overwatch Story Mode
    - New SC2 Mini-campaign
    - Hearthstone updating the Dungeon Run, not just making new versions ala Monster Hunt
    - Massive overhaul to Azerite system
    - Patch 8.2 info for WoW

5+ Year Old Account
    - WoW: It becomes Free2Play, WoWtoken is for Bnet Balance now (yep, all of that unironically)
    - specifics: Reveal all allied races to come, more than 6 per faction, and no more rep grind/timegating bs to unlock them. Rest of the panel will probably be reveals ala Blizzcon 2016.

- Starcraft 2: New expansion that harkens to the dark political tone of SC1/BW. New co-op modes. SC2 story was all a 'dream' (wishful thinking)

- Diablo: Probably Diablo 4, but since the hype-train got derailed, new expansion with 2 new classes.

- HotS/OW/HS: Don't care/Don't play them. Sorry-
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    Of course they will.

Microsoft, Adobe, google, Amazon all have created subscription models. It's massive for business. Blizz ain't stupid. You are if you think they don't know that.

This is why Blizz's historically speaking biggest cash cow, Wow, which has seen better days, albeit with big backlash and not surrender, will see another day in the form of Wow2. Commercial suicide if a) they let wow continue as it is now b) dont cash in on the franchise. Not saying it's what we want but it will happen.

I'm still most excited by classic Wow though, bring it on! I'll give the next gen Wow 2 a go though. Imagine, they will get it all right. Imagine the fomo, people will be queuing up to play Wow2.

Hope
    -Classic Release Date
    -Roadmap for 8.2/8.3

Realistic
    -8.2 roadmap