Brewmaster: What talent sheet should i use to have fun outside of dungeons in world?

Level 80. just wondering what talents/rotation I should use and if it gets better.

right now I can't by myself tank a bunch of mobs and I kill stuff very slowly. I am not expecting to uber-out in dps but right now it feels like it is almost mandatory for questing to switch to WW.
    Last edited by dreaderus; 2018-10-20 at 12:36 PM.

BRM is rather lack luster in dmg thier stregnths come from stable non spikey incoming dmg ... you are by fsr better off levelong as ww and swapping at cap .... we can still do some pretty big pulls

yeah my brew is a keg throwing dwarf where as my WW is a kung fu master. so different im sorta into the theme based characters

Brew a dwarf named Flagon

WW is Mace

Whatever he said. You don't have RJW's talent yet, which is a considerable DPS increase, but even then, I'm not sure you'll be able to optimize it because you may be fragile and can't handle multiples ennemies at your level.

For some dumb bad quality of life reason afterlife is a WW only passive giving them tons more sustained healing than brewmaster as long as they're killing targets. At low level and at high level all tanks are very strong with the AoE built into their kit, mid levels brewmasters feel the lack of healing sustain more than other tanks.