Poll: what is acceptable

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

What timegate is acceptable for the Premium Specific Azerite Piece?

I feel like this is the most important thread to have right now and the one thing worth discussing about the azerite changes.
    This thread will probably be closed but i needed to try because i trully think this is the most important feedback you can give right now.

On the new azerite changes:

"You will be able to buy a SPECIFIC azerite piece at premium cost with currency"

-----------

What is worth discussing is "how much time is acceptable to buy the premium SPECIFIC azerite piece"?

On my opinion the most acceptable time is 3-4 weeks for each piece. Meaning it will take 2 Months to get all 3.

But when Blizzard says things like
    "completing a Mythic 10 will give THREE TIMES MORE currency than a Mythic 7"
    and
    "you will be able to buy the random version every two or three weeks"
    Well...
    It seems like is going to take 1 month or more to get the specific azerite piece. A total of 3 months (or more)

Edit: i forgot to give more options. Pick the last option if you think it must take more than 3 months.

edit 2:
    The system is almost perfect if not perfect IMO.
    The deciding factor is how long it will take to target the specific ones.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-10-20 at 09:12 PM.

385: 3 weeks of currency + a token which drops in mythic raiding
    385: 2 weeks of currency + a (non-purchased) 385 piece of same slot
    370: 2 weeks of currency
    355: 1 week of currency

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungeir View Post
    385: 3 weeks of currency + a token which drops in mythic raiding
    385: 2 weeks of currency + a (non-purchased) 385 piece of same slot
    370: 2 weeks of currency
    355: 1 week of currency
    But the other versions are random.
    The only specific azerite you can buy is with premium and i think is the 380 version only.

They said "with the specific 385 pieces as long-term goals for top players." So I expect it to be more than a month for a specific one. I could see month and a half to 2 months. But that is just my guess so we will have to see on ptr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrange View Post
    They said "with the specific 385 pieces as long-term goals for top players." So I expect it to be more than a month for a specific one. I could see month and a half to 2 months. But that is just my guess so we will have to see on ptr.
    Are you saying it will take 6 months to get all 3 pieces?

6 months of farm?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

6 months of farm?
    Again they said "LONG term for TOP players." so yes maybe, again this my interpretation based on the 2-3 week to be able to purchase token based around your ilvl gear you would be getting.

Deleted
    Again they said "LONG term for TOP players." so yes maybe, again this my interpretation based on the 2-3 week to be able to purchase token based around your ilvl.
    2-3 weeks to buy the random version yes....

15+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks. 6 weeks is long enough for 3 items for a single raid tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

2-3 weeks to buy the random version yes....
    Yeah so if its a long term for specific ones it has to be good amount more.

6 months of farm?
    im sure that you are just having a brain fart and forgetting that this is supposed to basically be a second layer of BLP

a month or month and a half a piece for targeted is perfectly acceptable
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not happening. Go read what Blizzard has already said (I get that this may be what you WANT but it's pointless to talk about what we'd like when we already know that those desires are already not going to be realized in the new system)/

Specific in 2 weeks is just never going to happen. Specific is supposed to be for players who want to get BIS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Not happening. Go read what Blizzard has already said (I get that this may be what you WANT but it's pointless to talk about what we'd like when we already know that those desires are already not going to be realized in the new system)/
    Yeah i only reached this conclusion now from reading the post.

2-3 weeks is for the random version.

1 piece of gear? Better be less than 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    im sure that you are just having a brain fart and forgetting that this is supposed to basically be a second layer of BLP

a month or month and a half a piece for targeted is perfectly acceptable
    but it isn't BLP because they are taking out the ability for Azerite gear to drop the M+ cache, 2 weeks max for a specific 385 item if you are clearing and 10 every week.

also, they should scrap the idea that scrapping/DE'ing gear gives more currency. all that does is take us back to the era of Azerite gear can't be traded. why trade it to someone when you can get closer to the perfect item for yourself? esp if they go the route you are talking with it taking a month or more to acquire

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I know it's not happening, because Blizzard.

They want us to stay subscribed, not do what would be the decent thing in creating a good gameplay experience.

PS: ....and it should be 2 weeks MAX, in fact it should be once a week so you can actually grab the sufficient armors for other specs, too. And you need to pick up other pieces, because the azerite system and its reforging is fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Specific in 2 weeks is just never going to happen. Specific is supposed to be for players who want to get BIS.
    Nobody in their right mind would buy anything other than BIS. So this new system is a half assed failure as well.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I know it's not happening, because Blizzard.

They want us to stay subscribed, not do what would be the decent thing in creating a good gameplay experience.

PS: ....and it should be 2 weeks MAX, in fact it should be once a week so you can actually grab the sufficient armors for other specs, too. And you need to pick up other pieces, because the azerite system and its reforging is fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody in their right mind would buy anything other than BIS. So this new system is a half assed failure as well.
    You might not get the system then.
    "We’re still nailing down the exact numbers, but our goal for tuning this new currency is that you’ll be able to purchase one of the Azerite caches that lines up roughly with the item level of the gear you’re getting from your Mythic+ runs every two or three weeks, with the specific 385 pieces as long-term goals for top players."

That means if you are getting gear around 355 from mythic+, it will take 2-3 weeks to buy one that is 355. And higher mythic+ you are doing the higher gear you get so more currency you get to buy the gear that costs more for your ilvl. So gear that is 385 is meant for players who are doing high level m+ who already around 380 ilvl and already have sets of azerite gear but just want to finish off their bis.

Atleast that is my understanding of the system based on their responses.

Deleted
    I was quick to defend Blizzard on this...but im only realizing the problem now...
    It all comes down to this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    1 piece of gear? Better be less than 1 week.
    LoL people want it to take 1 week and it was already said that the random version will take 2-3 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    1-2 weeks for one piece of BiS, anything more is ridiculous and blatantly trying to artificially extend lifespan (which they definitely would never do for an expansion as weak as this one right)
    Sarcasm?
    English is not my first language so im not sure

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was quick to defend Blizzard on this...but im only realizing the problem now...
    It all comes down to this.
    The fact you didn't realize what most players knew years ago leaves me honestly shocked.