Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Please, go inform yourself.

You get the highest rewards once you reach 2.1k+ (from chest) which means a constant flow of 370+ gear once you hit that rating, plus 380 from chest. But what would a bad player know about that? He's stuck at not doing pvp at all because dying to players is too much to cope Oh no.. it's not because he's bad. It's because he's a casual !

Stop creating excuses for yourself and take it like a man. Understand your limits and stop projecting them to everyone else. It's getting pathetic.

You really are acting like a jealous bitter hater right now, take a deep breath bro
    Care to post your armory to shut down the "jealous bitter haters"?

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Care to post your armory to shut down the "jealous bitter haters"?
    lol like that would shut anyone up, they'll just start screaming fake news. Besides that I'm not comfortable disclosing my character name to some plebs on this cesspool of a forum board

Quote Originally Posted by lollermittens View Post
    1. M+ is 100% a race to the boss. A good tank will be consistently pulling new packs once the current pack you're fighting is at 20% HP. You target very specific packs using the Method add-on to only grab what you need to kill. That's the definition of rushing to the boss.
    A good tank will let their group get out of combat after every pull, if only just for a brief moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    No, but I am tired of ignorant leaders. Have I done any M+ this expansion? Not much, no. Can I handle it anyway? Yes. Why? Cause I did +25 in Legion and boosted 100+ dungeons CM Gold in WoD and MoP as well as quite good personal times. I can handle dungeons with hard mobs and time pressure.
    But your M+ profile shows your highest key was NL+16, done in 29m53s on May 31st, 2018. It is unfortunate that your +25 run did not make it to the top 100 runs on leaderboards!

P.S. Your track record of non-sensical claims about M+ together with your logs makes it hard to believe you can pull your weight nowadays.
    Last edited by ID811717; 2018-10-25 at 10:51 PM.

Please, go inform yourself.

You get the highest rewards once you reach 2.1k+

You really are acting like a jealous bitter hater right now, take a deep breath bro
    No, I'm not acting jealous or bitter. You're acting like... a liar? Pretending that I'm excited or something is just your defense mechanism, I guess?

You must think it's hard to detect bullshit or something. Newsflash: It's not.

- - - Updated - - -

lol like that would shut anyone up, they'll just start screaming fake news. Besides that I'm not comfortable disclosing my character name to some plebs on this cesspool of a forum board
    Aaaaaand that's why you're full of shit. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

How could we claim "fake news" if you link your armory? Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    No, I'm not acting jealous or bitter. You're acting like... a liar? Pretending that I'm excited or something is just your defense mechanism, I guess?

You must think it's hard to detect bullshit or something. Newsflash: It's not.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaand that's why your full of shit. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

Vacation first 2 weeks, 1 hour per day since then during week days.

I'm the ultimate casual, unbelievable skill.

tell me now it's fake so I can literally roll on the floor laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    That's why you have conversations with people. To get to know them at least briefly to see what they can do.
    Or I can, you know, do current content and show I have a clue of what's going on rather than try to convince people my past achievements somehow have relevance outside the expansion it was done.

Not to interrupt your pissing match, but I think your math is off a bit. Your screenshot says 14 days 8 hours 54 minutes at level 120, which is ~345 hours. It's been 77 days since BfA release and you say you missed the first 2 weeks so that's 345 hours played over 63 days, which averages out to almost 5.5 hours a day. Or put another way, out of the 63 days, there have been 16 weekend days and 47 weekdays. So sure, maybe you played 1 hour per day on weekdays and 18.5 hours per weekend day. Neither scenario is what you are trying to make it sound like.

Nothing about the math coincides with "ultimate casual" unless you have a view of the word "casual" that defies logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Not to interrupt your pissing match, but I think your math is off a bit. Your screenshot says 14 days 8 hours 54 minutes at level 120, which is ~345 hours. It's been 77 days since BfA release and you say you missed the first 2 weeks so that's 345 hours played over 63 days, which averages out to almost 5.5 hours a day. Or put another way, out of the 63 days, there have been 16 weekend days and 47 weekdays. So sure, maybe you played 1 hour per day on weekdays and 18.5 hours per weekend day. Neither scenario is what you are trying to make it sound like.

Nothing about the math coincides with "ultimate casual" unless you have a view of the word "casual" that defies logic.
    I did not miss the first two weeks, I was home playing like a good nerd for most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rodinspfc View Post
    Well, almost always killing adds in the first boss is a bad move, even when I do KR with a shit composition without any slow, roots it is still optimal to run around the room and focus the boss. Maybe, just maybe your lack of a decent raider.io score actually tells the truth, you dont know what you are doing.
    Maybe, just maybe read the thread where someone already said the exact same thing as you and we discussed it. All of that ignores that I successfully did a higher key where that was the strat the whole group used, the fact that others in the group had non-trivial damage on the adds which means they were under the same assumption, and the fact that that's the strat advertised in guides... even so - the idea that because I didn't have a "high score" as you put it, I got kicked instead of someone typing out "bro, we're ignoring adds"... or even the much more efficient "ignore adds" is a highlight of why r.io culture kind of sucks. Instead of giving the most simple instructions on how you'd like to tackle a pull, it's just GO GO GO... OMFG TRASH /KICK!

It's funny how everyone complains about the community of WoW being gone because of LFR / LFD, but when there are scenarios where actual communication could take
    place the e-lite crowd says "Nah... we got an app for that."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so old, I can't remember if I replied to this post.

These days, I just don't care if someone won't invite me to a pug. It is completely and entirely up to the person who's running the group.
    If I don't measure up, I don't measure up. It's all good.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Deleted

14 days of /played 77 days after the launch, you're clearly the ultimate casual here. "Hey guys, I managed to get 379 ilvl by playing one hour a day! Really! Oh, the 484849849849 other hours I didn't mention? Git gud bro". That's more than 4 hours a day on average.

You must be trolling if you think that "I play one hour a day" means "I play one hour a day because I nolifed at the start of the expac". If you play 9 hours one day and 1 hour the day after, you don't play one hour a day on average. That's not how maths work. Nonetheless, you managed to destroy your argument like a champ.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2018-10-26 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post

Thank you for your effort. It's not like anyone believed his "1 hour a day" mess anyway, but it's nice to see how he has no rebuttal for that.

Uneblievably full of shit.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-10-26 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you for your effort. It's not like anyone believed his "1 hour a day" mess anyway, but it's nice to see how he has no rebuttal for that.

Oh, maybe he really plays 1 hour a day if you don't count the first two weeks. But if it's true, it means that he literally played 20 hours a day during two weeks straight.

7+ Year Old Account

To add insult to injury, you can easily determine his server from his screenshot. All of the players of his class that have the m+ he claims have all stepped in to mythic raiding. Idk though

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

is this still going on?

Also if you managed to get cutting edge on kil'jaeden, then yes you are an amazing player and like 500 people at best share that achievement with you. Rejecting someone that can play wow at such a level is pretty stupid ngl
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    A good tank will let their group get out of combat after every pull, if only just for a brief moment.

But your M+ profile shows your highest key was NL+16, done in 29m53s on May 31st, 2018. It is unfortunate that your +25 run did not make it to the top 100 runs on leaderboards!

P.S. Your track record of non-sensical claims about M+ together with your logs makes it hard to believe you can pull your weight nowadays.
    Yeah someone linked that old data, that is no longer active. I went to wowprogress and the data for my old Rogue is indeed still there, but it's been a very long time since I had a char with that name, much happened since that, new class, realm, name etc.

Still, I did a few +25s, Arcway, Court and Maw. Though, I never claimed to be pro, just saying I am capable of +10 easily but since no current raider.io score, I don't get invited. I mean, even if you only look at that old score thing, with +16 at highest, that alone should prove that I can do anything up to +16 at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    Or I can, you know, do current content and show I have a clue of what's going on rather than try to convince people my past achievements somehow have relevance outside the expansion it was done.
    Yeah but HOW can you do current content if you don't get invited in order to do it? How can I possibly do a high key if no group invite me to it?

With your logic, it's benefitial to buy boost for the first current expansion high key and just live off that, and I refuse to do that.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

To each their own I suppose, but if you don't play M+ it doesn't really matter though

Some of you guys seem pretty salty that there's casuals like me that don't hide their failures behind the casual facade. This has nothing to do with time, i can and usually complete 2 mythic 10 dungeons per day which takes me around an hour.

Playing at 2.1k rating also gives pretty good gear. 2x 380 caches evey week also help a lot.

I don't really care how you spend your time in game. Just stop pulling me to your level. If anything all this crying is only accomplishing one thing. The satisfaction is unbearable at this point.
    i am not crying since i don't care about gear,M+, PVP what i dislike is People like you telling everyone they are noobs or lazy and telling lies like i proved quoting all your posts.
    So don't pretend others are noobs because you can get 370+ gear in 1 hour play a day , that is just a plain lie.

People that are not very good at m+ make posts about hating raider.io. The end.

I did not miss the first two weeks, I was home playing like a good nerd for most of them.
    Like we already knew you are by no means casual so BUSTED. Go trashtalk in your elitist world Liar