Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaV View Post
    Incorrect—there is hostility in forums, but there doesn’t have to be nor does it have to work like that at all.
    if has to be or not, its another point, i gve you the reason why the hostility exist
    If you read how I have responded to you and compare it to how you have responded to me, only one of us comes off as kinda hostile, my friend and it’s not me.
    im not hostile against you, don't put yourself on a pedestal, im hostile against the idea

Perhaps for you it’s as simple as that and maybe for others, but is it really so difficult to comprehend that others are not only capable of feeling differently about this subject but can do so without being dumb, shallow, a liar, or any number of pejorative terms.
    blablabla, wht is your point? it is rly simple, we already have a have, we should not get one soon, no matter if the flavor didn't suit you, other people will have to wait even more just because your "exactly flavor" is not "good enough" oh please

And again that’s only one class, doesn’t give the same level of immersion, and need isn’t a part of the equation.
    where is the immersion of a hunter vampire? a mage vampire? vampire re dead being who suck blood, they fit perfectly

the point is you already have something close enough to fulfill your "desires" but other players do not, why blizzard should do your race?

If you catch me spamming forums, call me out on this, until then it’s not a criticism about my take at all and really only needs to be directed at those who engage in said behavior. I would also direct the behavior to the moderators as it would appear to be a TOS violation, unless, of course, you’re being hyperbolic.
    just because your are not doing don't mean people are not
    No, no, I don’t; I can express my desires and have a level headed discussion about them and am under no obligation to “sit down and wait” which I gather is a euphemism meaning keep quiet.
    like i say, people can't have empathy, they will "voice" and express their desires regardless the circumstances, your want you race to be add, no matter what, not even if their undermine the faction and fuck up the chances of other races who make more sense to be added

We are all in the same proverbial boat here with everyone having an ability to express their preferences, essentially whether it’s well reasoned or whimsical—I would like X race because it’s cool is just as fair game for a paying customer as the customer who claims We need Y race because reasons 1, 2, 3–because if Blizzard finds X or Y fits into their story better, makes the majority fans happy, and increases player base and revenue then that was the right decision
    beauty on the paper, don't work sorry, blizzard will ended up attending the loud minority who keep spaming because they give wrongly the sense of marjory.

we will enter the field of, it would be better add a race people wait for more than 10 years who make sense join the faction, it will just make it better or a race a minority of people keep spamming the official foruns want who don't make sense to be playable, will ruin the faction and are only asked because people can't get elves enough?

the answer who should come first is again, clear

Project much?
    nop, sadly the truth

You literally have no idea have no idea how much or little I no about lore and just make a blanket claim about such and bias
    when you say for you they make sense to join, just show me your knowledge is little, don't take as an offense, cause it was not

regardless of how much you proclaim it—check your facts, you’re incorrect here.
    what facts are incorrect here? proof otherwise

I am not certain that’s the last thing it needs because I can think of much worse, but in any case—I have no interest in playing a vampire Legolas edgelord, myself, but if someone wants to—it doesn’t bother me at all.
    its bother me because they will screw the faction i play and take the spot of races that should be added first

It doesn’t seem as though you understood the point I was working on there
    i did understood, the point just don't work on the context

I agree with your analogy and oddly, it supports my view perfectly well. In this case, Blizzard being the restaurant actually has the item I would like to purchase and I am not demanding it, I am letting them know—If you ever decide to sell that, I’m interested. You on the other hand, seem to be at another table chastising me for expressing my desire and claiming that if they serve me such, you can’t get what you want, of which other than “not elves” you haven’t told me
    ho? so the nlogy work for you? so, the horde is fish restaurant, only sell fish, the politic of the establishment, but you ask for the owner to give you pig, even if don't make no sense for a fish resturant sell pig

so, the owner who have a limited money, will not get the special fish he could buy in a distant country because he buy pig just for some few people, lmao, just go to other restaurant

Because Blizzard never has changed a model? Is incapable of changing a model? And never will change a mode
    again, why? they only change the model when it make SENSE, why they didn't change the void elf model? because they do not make sense to hve a different model because they are blood elves with void magic, sanlayin are dead elves, exactly the same

The horror, the horror.”
    "dont affect me, i do not care"

Really? I am not so certain the tactics you employ, at least here, have been very convincing.
    why it would be? if someone want something they will never let the bone off, when they have facts shoved in their faces

Just because I like tacos, doesn’t mean I only like tacos and can’t accept anything other than tacos.
    the main point here, at least from my part, is not if they should or not join, i know blizzard will fuck up anyway soon, the point is who should join first, and who should wait

And fuck me, the vmpire edgelords should wait(see, im not saying they should not be added, just they should WAIT, im perfectly capable of giving a neutral statement, even if as personal opinion i say they should not join at all)

You’re welcome.
    ps, it was sarcasm, thaats why the LUL, they are not interesting at all.

am not certain what you mean when you say “undermine the horde” but I am not certain that that is true nor certain if it is true that it won’t create an interesting context from which to play.
    because the horde even more, will look less like the horde, it is already in shit and you put more races who don't fit and don't make sense join just to plase a loud minority, it will undermine the faction even more who barely resemble past expansions like inc cata/tbc

I have heard you, processed that particular point, and disagree completely so unless you have another method of convincing me,
    like i said, sometimes is impossible for people let the bone go

First, you say evil, crazy, and unstable like those are bad things
    last time i check, being evil is bad lmao

Second, they don’t all have to be any of those things any more than Death Knights or the Forsaken.
    like i said, they are not comparable, they are more evil than forsaken, the blood prince that everyone who love vampire elves was jizzing in their pants shows to be exactly what i was saying in beta, an evil bastard who was feeding on their own forsaken allies

sorry, would vomit if those disgusting people come to my horde, they would never satiate their hunger enough, they would feed on horde lives again and again, and those things should not be tolerable, if they want whitewash they to be pretty and good guys will destroy the point of dding then anyway, they would make sense in third total evil faction like the scourge

You seem to think my objection was with the word disease, it wasn’t; it was with you use of the words “nothing more.”
    and what more they are?
    If I see a thread about such, I might just do that.
    you will not see, because marjory of the people want the ELF option, not Vampire, or vampire only

It counter the point you originally brought up.
    it rly don't

And neither are the San’layn.
    is exactly what they are, a lore/game breaking race, that if be added, will take the spot of races who make sense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Selfish maybe but your attitude to other people screams many not so polite words, i truly believe you are are horrible lonely person enjoying inflicting misery upon others also your sig speaks volumes about your personality.

I’ll most likely get banned for this post but it’s worth it.
    thats cute, aren't you the one in the High elf discussions? if i remember well, you are a bit ~~depressed~~ nd would stop enter this discussions hun?

don't worry, unlike the elf spammers, who a lot of times get me banned for mass report, i do not report people

Deleted
    More elves? NO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    When exactly did rule of cool beat lore? My only idea is war in BfA.
    the rule of 'kool' is like how we got holy cows, 'sun druids' that are literally cow paladins and even involved in paladin quest line (no more illusion that they are druids), or troll druids, and so many other options that were heavily restricted pre-cata by lore, blizz literally had to make detailed post by Chris Metzen to apologize for making us having nelf male warriors and female druids claiming they are freshly recruited after 3rd war, but Cata made threw that in toilet
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    In an ideal mmo world, we would have vampires and ogres fully playable!
    100%. Agree!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    I think, there must be the San'layn as new allied race for the horde.(they joined them in BfA)

And DKs would fit as an allied race class this time around.

Lets pretend, BfAs bad class design never existed and DKs would still be popular, people would possibly be hyped about it?!
    NO NO NO!!!
    We have 4 elven races already.. We di not need more, dead or alive..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Mag'har are waste of slot.
    Mag'har aren't the topic of this thread, my elf loving friend.

Hold the salt for just a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    The only way it would possibly ever happen is if we get a WotLK 2.0 and Blizzard makes a campaign for DKs that will explain why they stay loyal to their factions instead of joining LK. Then they could go with a story of a rogue element of the Ebon Blade starting training new DKs for LK, who in turn get liberated by those that did stay loyal. There is absolutely no chance of a new DK starting zone without WotLK 2.0, and even if we do get it, it's unlikely. The whole point of DKs is that they are very, very few individuals who shook off LK's control, they are not random humans that got some initial training in an abbey and venture out to slay kobolds in Elwynn. There are no new DKs being trained, and so they need a very specific story if they were going to get a new starting zone.

Of course, Blizzard can always make new lore, it's their IP, but they aren't going to go out of their way to remake starting zone for a single class. Imagine the outrage if they did that for DKs and all the other classes except of DHs still started at level 1. But on top of all of that, it IS a waste. From Blizzard's point of view, it absolutely is. DKs starting zone is not only one of the best storylines they've made, so the new players would be losing out on the very memorable experience. It's also a waste of resources that they will not go for. You may think DKs need a new starting zones, so you don't consider it a waste, but I don't have to work at Blizzard to look at it with some common sense and tell you they absolutely will not go for it.
    I believe you missed out dk class halls in legion, the ebon blade allready is cooperating with the new LK to raise more DKs.

Wotlk is 10 years old, its time for an update, and it will probably happen soon, blizz is developing the LK lore, did you play the alliance campaign? His daughter Taelia is helping us there during the whole campaign and quest zones, wonder what will happen when she finds out about her fathers true fate? We know, but most NPCs in WoW don't!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Taelia

Besides blizzard constantly builds up the new LK lore step by step, the coming 8.1. is no exception.

I am not making this out of thin air, as you see. Once, population will be back for the DK as a class(not much attention due to a hold in class design, because of a possible big build up later), people will start to wonder why they got no allied race, while unlocking them, each time they get one.

And thats the bottom line of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    if has to be or not, its another point, i gve you the reason why the hostility exist
    Which is unnecessary because it does not have to be; QED.

im not hostile against you, don't put yourself on a pedestal, im hostile against the idea
    You have used the words “liar” and “shallow” to describe people—not ideas and directed such at me. So your words that you have typed are not necessarily communicating what you say is your intent. I am not holding myself on a pedestal at all, but I am pointing out, as has been done, QED, those discrepancies.

blablabla, wht is your point? it is rly simple, we already have a have, we should not get one soon, no matter if the flavor didn't suit you, other people will have to wait even more just because your "exactly flavor" is not "good enough" oh please
    Point is it didn’t cater to me or deliver to me ANYTHING. I may have to wait, because it doesn’t it Blizzard’s plans, designs, or what have you—but your insisting I have to wait because my desire runs counter to yours or some false arbitrary feeling of right is just not true—proof—here I am.

where is the immersion of a hunter vampire? a mage vampire? vampire re dead being who suck blood, they fit perfectly
    Yes—I would like things like that.

the point is you already have something close enough to fulfill your "desires" but other players do not, why blizzard should do your race?
    No—it’s NOT close enough at all. Should is not part of the argument, it’s an expression of a desire which we feel fits in fine with lore, context, etc.; YMMV

just because your are not doing don't mean people are not
    Then address those people in areas that do that.

like i say, people can't have empathy, they will "voice" and express their desires regardless the circumstances, your want you race to be add, no matter what, not even if their undermine the faction and fuck up the chances of other races who make more sense to be added
    As noted, you don’t seem to understand what the word empathy means. I do not want my race added no matter what—so that is false, and it’s not my race. still not certain what you mean by “undermine” and I am not objecting to other races and whether any given race makes more or less sense is debatable and depends on a number of factors not the least of which is the direction of the story.

beauty on the paper, don't work sorry, blizzard will ended up attending the loud minority who keep spaming because they give wrongly the sense of marjory.
    Maybe and maybe not; I suspect adults can be level headed and factor in many things and often do.

we will enter the field of, it would be better add a race people wait for more than 10 years who make sense join the faction, it will just make it better or a race a minority of people keep spamming the official foruns want who don't make sense to be playable, will ruin the faction and are only asked because people can't get elves enough?
    Dubious—QED

the answer who should come first is again, clear
    Not even close—QED

nop, sadly the truth
    False—QED

when you say for you they make sense to join, just show me your knowledge is little, don't take as an offense, cause it was not
    What you describe is not demonstrating that my knowledge is little or limited, it demonstrates only a disagreement; it’s absurd to jump to a conclusion about knowledge based on someone’s preference for a playable race that is in game and of which we where we saw an alliance between said race and the horde almost play out in this expansion.

what facts are incorrect here? proof otherwise
    You claimed I don’t know lore—it would be up to you to prove that, go ahead—I will wait.
    You also claimed they don’t make sense to join the horde which clearly you must know depends on the story written because if death knights can be written to fit in, so can the San’layn.

i did understood, the point just don't work on the context
    If such is the case, you have not demonstrated such.

ho? so the nlogy work for you? so, the horde is fish restaurant, only sell fish, the politic of the establishment, but you ask for the owner to give you pig, even if don't make no sense for a fish resturant sell pig

so, the owner who have a limited money, will not get the special fish he could buy in a distant country because he buy pig just for some few people, lmao, just go to other restaurant
    Do you read what you write?

again, why? they only change the model when it make SENSE, why they didn't change the void elf model? because they do not make sense to hve a different model because they are blood elves with void magic, sanlayin are dead elves, exactly the same
    You do realize—they could have changed the void elf model if they wanted to right? And had it make sense too? you get that right? And they can just update models too, right? Thrall, Sylvanus, upright orcs, etc.

"dont affect me, i do not care"
    And yet, here you are demonstrating you do.

why it would be? if someone want something they will never let the bone off, when they have facts shoved in their faces
    What facts? Do you know the difference between facts and options?

the main point here, at least from my part, is not if they should or not join, i know blizzard will fuck up anyway soon, the point is who should join first, and who should wait

And fuck me, the vmpire edgelords should wait(see, im not saying they should not be added, just they should WAIT, im perfectly capable of giving a neutral statement, even if as personal opinion i say they should not join at all)
    Got it—you don’t believe they should join the Horde; I believe it would be awesome if they did.

ps, it was sarcasm, thaats why the LUL, they are not interesting at all.
    GASP—for reals? I am shocked, simply shocked!

because the horde even more, will look less like the horde, it is already in shit and you put more races who don't fit and don't make sense join just to plase a loud minority, it will undermine the faction even more who barely resemble past expansions like inc cata/tbc
    Already addressed QED

like i said, sometimes is impossible for people let the bone go
    Irony is funny sometimes.

last time i check, being evil is bad lmao
    Check on the word—EQUIVOCATION. Evil is a word synonymous with bad, yes—and then there is bad referring to quality and just because bad is the same 3 letters it is improper and incorrect to use them interchangeably.

like i said, they are not comparable, they are more evil than forsaken, the blood prince that everyone who love vampire elves was jizzing in their pants shows to be exactly what i was saying in beta, an evil bastard who was feeding on their own forsaken allies
    And it would be impossible to write and play San’layn as being any different, amirite? Can’t be done?

sorry, would vomit if those disgusting people come to my horde, they would never satiate their hunger enough, they would feed on horde lives again and again, and those things should not be tolerable, if they want whitewash they to be pretty and good guys will destroy the point of dding then anyway, they would make sense in third total evil faction like the scourge
    You would vomit? Could you YouTube it? Because now I want them more than ever for some reason.

and what more they are?
    A vampiric canvas from which to weave many different and varied stories, heroic and tragic.

you will not see, because marjory of the people want the ELF option, not Vampire, or vampire only
    I love when you use blanket statements like “you will not see” and somehow miss your own clearly obvious bias AND it’s humorous when in the same post you refer to the same group f people as both the minority AND the majority.

is exactly what they are, a lore/game breaking race, that if be added, will take the spot of races who make sense
    It doesn’t break lore—that’s hyperbolic and it makes as much sense as the story used to create the addition allows.
    Void Elves, Mag’har, Nightborne all require a certain amount of acceptance of story that are more or less acceptable to the player base depending upon POV, but so far have not broke the game—highly dubious that San’layn would be the WoW killer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which is unnecessary because it does not have to be; QED.
    sadly we do not live in a perfect world

You have used the words “liar” and “shallow” to describe people—not ideas and directed such at me
    if the hood suits, and not, not direct at you, maybe shallow,but its the "taste" shallow

Point is it didn’t cater to me or deliver to me ANYTHING.
    its because the game don't spin around you,they deliver an elf, and should wait to deliver another, not matter if its a dead elf or not

your insisting I have to wait because my desire runs counter to yours or some false arbitrary feeling of right is just not true—proof—here I am.
    just because you have to wait don't mean you will wait

Yes—I would like things like that.
    i sure know you would

No—it’s NOT close enough at all. Should is not part of the argument, it’s an expression of a desire which we feel fits in fine with lore, context, etc.; YMMV
    it is close enough at all, blood dks are essentially vampires, and a blood elf dk blood is essentially a vampire elf, and again, "fell" fitting fine is not the point, cause it don't

Then address those people in areas that do that.
    And where i do that? in thread on foruns, like this one LUL

As noted, you don’t seem to understand what the word empathy means.
    i do know

I do not want my race added no matter what
    maybe you don't want, but there is people who do, and they are driving the spam/topics forward

still not certain what you mean by “undermine”
    Seek the definition of undermine

Maybe and maybe not; I suspect adults can be level headed and factor in many things and often do
    vulpera will be dded because the same reason, loud minority who keep asking, then turning into a gigantic thing

Dubious—QED
    totally true, try to prove otherwise

Not even close—QED
    try to proof wrong

False—QED
    waiting your refutation

What you describe is not demonstrating that my knowledge is little or limited, it demonstrates only a disagreement; it’s absurd to jump to a conclusion about knowledge based on someone’s preference for a playable race that is in game and of which we where we saw an alliance between said race and the horde almost play out in this expansion.
    if people say the Lich king come back and be leader of the horde, if demons should join the factions, if anduin should marry with sylvnas to have peace, and say those things make perfectly sense to happen, demonstre pretty easy that the person who said this know very little of the lore, same thing with other absurd things, like vampire elves joining the horde

You claimed I don’t know lore—it would be up to you to prove that, go ahead—I will wait.
    my times already i proof why they should not join

You also claimed they don’t make sense to join the horde which clearly you must know depends on the story written because if death knights can be written to fit in, so can the San’layn.
    already proved that DKs and sanl'ayn re totlly different, with totally different scenarios, just because A happens to B don't mean it will happen to C

If such is the case, you have not demonstrated such.
    again?

Do you read what you write?
    fail to argument and come with a little salt? if there is something wrong you can show me and i edit
    You do realize—they could have changed the void elf model if they wanted to right?
    why? where is the sources on that, they could at elast mke then look more voidish, thats all, they could ebcuse void elves are a rce enver shwoed before, but snlayn is showed many times

And they can just update models too, right? Thrall, Sylvanus, upright orcs, etc.
    they still are the same, orc, undead elf, npcs are totally different and another lv, "playable races" follow a pattern, blood elves - elves - already have update model

it would like to say maghar would have a different model because reasons

And yet, here you are demonstrating you do.
    you do rly fail to understand sarcasm don't you

What facts? Do you know the difference between facts and options?
    i do know, thats why i said facts when its needed and not opinions

Got it—you don’t believe they should join the Horde; I believe it would be awesome if they did.
    no, im saying they don't make sense to join the horde and would ruin it even more, because lore and gameplay reasons

Already addressed QED
    not even close to be adressed

Irony is funny sometimes.
    its sure is

Check on the word—EQUIVOCATION. Evil is a word synonymous with bad, yes—and then there is bad referring to quality and just because bad is the same 3 letters it is improper and incorrect to use them interchangeably.
    blablabla, mental gymnastic, blablabla dancing with words. yeah sure buddy

And it would be impossible to write and play San’layn as being any different, amirite? Can’t be done?
    no, its what they are, evil, crazy bastards looking for blood, they are not like worgens who get cleansed by the beast within, there is no whitewashing this time

there is no need to make mental lore gymnastic and a lot of por lore/retcons to make some twilight version of then and shove then in the horde

You would vomit? Could you YouTube it? Because now I want them more than ever for some reason.
    i will do it on my instagram

A vampiric canvas from which to weave many different and varied stories, heroic and tragic.
    ah sure, the cringe will grow a lot higger from this point, my my another reason for advocate the NOT sanl'ayn race

I love when you use blanket statements like “you will not see” and somehow miss your own clearly obvious bias AND it’s humorous when in the same post you refer to the same group f people as both the minority AND the majority.
    well, my friend, goo seek out all the threads about vampire, is only elf, and nothing more

It doesn’t break lore—that’s hyperbolic and it makes as much sense as the story used to create the addition allows.
    it does, same thing with demons joining

Void Elves, Mag’har, Nightborne all require a certain amount of acceptance of story that are more or less acceptable to the player base depending upon POV, but so far have not broke the game—highly dubious that San’layn would be the WoW killer.
    of course they do not broke the game, they are living races, with normal moral standards, who don't eat their own allies, and join the factions in a normal way

And no no, they would be wow killer, just horde killers

sadly we do not live in a perfect world
    No one claims such exists, but we can work to be better.

if the hood suits, and not, not direct at you, maybe shallow,but its the "taste" shallow
    Glad to see you admit it—good first step.

its because the game don't spin around you,they deliver an elf, and should wait to deliver another, not matter if its a dead elf or not
    Of course “game don’t spin around” me-don’t come close to thinking such. They delivered an elf is a so what—they didn’t do anything for me AND all of us will wait because we have no choice.

just because you have to wait don't mean you will wait
    It kinda does—look up the word wait.

it is close enough at all, blood dks are essentially vampires, and a blood elf dk blood is essentially a vampire elf, and again, "fell" fitting fine is not the point, cause it don't
    Just because you say “close enough” doesn’t make it so—it just states your opinion which is fine that it’s your opinion, but is no more valid or true than those of us that feel otherwise.

And where i do that? in thread on foruns, like this one LUL
    Specifically in forums where such is taking place and with those that are arguing such, otherwise you are addressing a “strawman.”

i do know
    And yet you continue to not demonstrate such.

maybe you don't want, but there is people who do, and they are driving the spam/topics forward
    Again address such with them, otherwise—you’re just strawman-ing.

Seek the definition of undermine
    There are several definitions for the word, which I am certain you must know, therefore you would need to clarify specifically what you mean and my guess is it has already been addressed several times.

vulpera will be dded because the same reason, loud minority who keep asking, then turning into a gigantic thing
    Really, people were loudly proclaiming for Vulpera before they even existed and were created with the rigging and animations to support become playable races? Re-write history much?

totally true, try to prove otherwise

try to proof wrong

waiting your refutation
    Done on each of those, look up what QED means and read our total conversation.

if people say the Lich king come back and be leader of the horde, if demons should join the factions, if anduin should marry with sylvnas to have peace, and say those things make perfectly sense to happen, demonstre pretty easy that the person who said this know very little of the lore, same thing with other absurd things, like vampire elves joining the horde
    No, what that represents is that others have a different viewpoint on how the story evolves that differs from yours AND that their understanding of lore may be more or less solid than yours—we can’t logically make the conclusion based on where they want the story to go. Furthermore the stuff that has nothing to do with the San’layn has NOTHING to do with OUR discussion since I have not made such claims and attempting to GENERALIZE them as typical of MY understanding of lore which makes it another strawman argument.

my times already i proof why they should not join
    You stated your opinion, but proved nothing.

already proved that DKs and sanl'ayn re totlly different, with totally different scenarios, just because A happens to B don't mean it will happen to C
    If they are TOTALLY different, I guess you’ll stop claiming that Blood DKs = Close Enough for San’layn. I am not claiming, btw, that they are the same, but that the story justifying DKs being in the horde can EASILY be written to have them fit into the horde.

again?
    Yes.

fail to argument and come with a little salt? if there is something wrong you can show me and i edit
    No salt—just a recommendation that maybe you want to read those particular words aloud and see if it sounds good and awesome and makes sense to you. If you are good with it, awesome sauce—I don’t see anything there I need to address.

why? where is the sources on that, they could at elast mke then look more voidish, thats all, they could ebcuse void elves are a rce enver shwoed before, but snlayn is showed many times
    Really—because they were created out of the blue just because Blizzard chose to do so; no one was requesting void elves prior to their existence. Similarly Orcs hav always been hunched, and now they don’t have to be. Characters have been updated and dramatically changed in game and it has been for the better. Even the highelves once had different models and they were changed (gasp—lore breaking—sky is falling—we’re doomed) and they, orcs, highelves, were shown many times. Once upon a time druid forms didn’t show much variety either and they were changed and people were happy. In Star Trek, Klingons once looked very human like and then they were changed and the audience easily adapted to the change; that can happen here too.

they still are the same, orc, undead elf, npcs are totally different and another lv, "playable races" follow a pattern, blood elves - elves - already have update model
    That’s my point—changing things isn’t lore or game breaking.

it would like to say maghar would have a different model because reasons
    Like letting them stand upright? Or changing the highelf models?

you do rly fail to understand sarcasm don't you
    You got me—must be my shallow-ness—I don’t see it even when it’s right in front of me, like really clear and pretty much can see it—dripping with sarcasmy syrup from the International House of Sarcasm and you would think it would be obvious to even a casual reader but somehow it’s not—I am but a helpless babe in the woods—naive—and frightened, struggling to survive the wolves and their biting wit.

i do know, thats why i said facts when its needed and not opinions
    Except that you didn’t, you stated opinions and pretend they’re facts, which might work against the easily intimidated and/or uneducated.

no, im saying they don't make sense to join the horde and would ruin it even more, because lore and gameplay reasons
    OH—THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE SAYING! Well—as has been stated many times, that’s an opinion, with which some of us disagree.

not even close to be adressed
    Many times over—QED

blablabla, mental gymnastic, blablabla dancing with words. yeah sure buddy
    Glad you agree with me—you’re welcome.

no, its what they are, evil, crazy bastards looking for blood, they are not like worgens who get cleansed by the beast within, there is no whitewashing this time
    Because redemption stories are impossible to write, amirite? And even if it’s sorta correct—you seem to think playing morally characters is also a bad thing for the game and while that’s not why I want to play San’layn, I disagree with that presumption too, but that’s another issue altogether.

there is no need to make mental lore gymnastic and a lot of por lore/retcons to make some twilight version of then and shove then in the horde
    Good we agree—they can be admitted into the horde without mental lore gymnastics; you’re welcome.

i will do it on my instagram
    Bless you!

ah sure, the cringe will grow a lot higger from this point, my my another reason for advocate the NOT sanl'ayn race
    Sounds like a well nourished cringe—may it grow to be the higgest in all the realms!

well, my friend, goo seek out all the threads about vampire, is only elf, and nothing more
    I am fine where I am for the time being—maybe later.

it does, same thing with demons joining
    Dogs and cats living together—mass hysteria.

of course they do not broke the game, they are living races, with normal moral standards, who don't eat their own allies, and join the factions in a normal way

And no no, they would be wow killer, just horde killers
    Except that you did say game breaking glad to see your position change there too—good progress—depending how the story is written hopefully they wont eat our face—can you imagine if undead ever did that to the horde—surely it would break us—like an attack on the living—the horde would never survive and there certainly could not be any fun if such a betrayal ever occurred that would be so cold. And if they join and don’t eat us and work with our horde brethren, then your fears are unfounded—for the horde and all that.
    Last edited by PapaV; 2018-10-28 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Seriosuly people get mad over another elf race which would be just accepted with "meh" in the community (overall, not mmo-c community like here) while Blizzard is probably going to add some Jawa-like furries allied race?
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Seriosuly people get mad over another elf race which would be just accepted with "meh" in the community (overall, not mmo-c community like here) while Blizzard is probably going to add some Jawa-like furries allied race?
    This.

Some people, self included, would be very happy.
    Some people would be claiming some form of the sky is falling.
    The majority would likely be somewhere in the middle ranging for complete meh-maybe never play one to sure I may play one, but not necessarily anywhere close to the pivot point on why they play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So i'm honestly surprised that dwarfs are getting their heritage armor before humans and night elves
    I think that's mostly the case because the NE are getting a lot of themed armor for them in the new Warfront.

More elves? No. Just no.

Deleted
    don't worry, unlike the elf spammers, who a lot of times get me banned for mass report, i do not report people
    Damn, after reading this I could not help but report you. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well at least Deathknights can make sense chronologically now. They can go directly to Northrend and do Wrath content and then they can follow the storyline by doing the rest of the expansions in order.
    It's definitely one of the nice things about the leveling changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiry View Post
    Vulpera are all but confirmed for next Horde allied race. The question is what are the Alliance getting when Horde get Vulpera.

I would count out undead night elves as nightborne are basically there to provide the horde with something similar night elves.
    That’s so fucking disgusting to me. The badass brutal horde faction now with cute little foxes. Blood Elves were bad enough. No one plays Pandaren so at least we can pretend they don’t exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    Damn, after reading this I could not help but report you. Sorry.
    you are welcomed, you show the true face of the elf lovers, congrats for showing me my point
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-10-29 at 11:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one claims such exists, but we can work to be better.
    in a perfect world maybe
    Of course “game don’t spin around” me-don’t come close to thinking such. They delivered an elf is a so what—they didn’t do anything for me AND all of us will wait because we have no choice.
    you will have to wait like anyone else, duh

It kinda does—look up the word wait.
    not rly, its not like you will do something just because people told you or because is the right thing

Just because you say “close enough” doesn’t make it so—it just states your opinion which is fine that it’s your opinion, but is no more valid or true than those of us that feel otherwise.
    no, its not my opinion, and yes they are close enough, not because i said so, but because is what they are

Specifically in forums where such is taking place and with those that are arguing such
    so..here

Again address such with them, otherwise—you’re just strawman-ing.
    im doing right now, if don't fits you, you can stop replying me since will no be for you, pretty simple, but still think im hitting a nerve

There are several definitions for the word, which I am certain you must know, therefore you would need to clarify specifically what you mean and my guess is it has already been addressed several times.
    1 : to subvert or weaken insidiously or secretly
    2 : to weaken or ruin by degrees

both work pretty fine
    Really, people were loudly proclaiming for Vulpera before they even existed and were created with the rigging and animations to support become playable races? Re-write history much?
    ??? before they existed? who said that? its after they were showed at blizzcon

Done on each of those, look up what QED means and read our total conversation.
    you didn't refure nothing, im stil waiting, the burden of the proof is on you, try to use actuall lore facts than type "QED" and act like a pigeon on chess

No, what that represents is that others have a different viewpoint on how the story evolves that differs from yours AND that their understanding of lore may be more or less solid than yours—we can’t logically make the conclusion based on where they want the story to go. Furthermore the stuff that has nothing to do with the San’layn has NOTHING to do with OUR discussion since I have not made such claims and attempting to GENERALIZE them as typical of MY understanding of lore which makes it another strawman argument

the lore point is one of my argumment from the start, if you are not able to talk about then, and keep delairing the points i suggest you to stop and seek another discuss, because i will still hit the same points until they are proved false

You stated your opinion, but proved nothing.
    already proved they are evil, crazy, unstable, and should not join the horde by a lot of reasons, this is not opinions, they are facts

If they are TOTALLY different, I guess you’ll stop claiming that Blood DKs = Close Enough for San’layn. I am not claiming, btw, that they are the same, but that the story justifying DKs being in the horde can EASILY be written to have them fit into the horde.
    you again, fail to draw a line, theya re different not because what they are, but because their situations

DKs are a CLASS, not RACE, there are TOO few DKS, they are most of time out in aquerus or with the ebon blade, and used as weapons in some degree, you barely see one in the cities, because if they do not kill often they turn back against their friends, this is just a class, few individuals who just join because a letter of recommendation

Sanl'ayn are RACE, there will be alot of then, in the cities, but they are evil and unstable, few quests in BfA show they barely respect hierarchy, they eat their own allies and more shit, spawns of the LK who love kill, who cannot be """EASILY" put on the horde, it will need a lot of lore gymanstic/retcon and whitewashing

Yes.
    no, just go back and read

Really—because they were created out of the blue just because Blizzard chose to do so; no one was requesting void elves prior to their existence. Similarly Orcs hav always been hunched, and now they don’t have to be. Characters have been updated and dramatically changed in game and it has been for the better. Even the highelves once had different models and they were changed (gasp—lore breaking—sky is falling—we’re doomed) and they, orcs, highelves, were shown many times. Once upon a time druid forms didn’t show much variety either and they were changed and people were happy. In Star Trek, Klingons once looked very human like and then they were changed and the audience easily adapted to the change; that can happen here too.
    high elf model is the Blood elf mode,

youtalk a lot of blablabla, still fail to proof your point, why a sanlayn would have a different model if they are just dead blood elves? the udnead do not change their bodies like the forsaken, why they would change? just to be a new race?this is not how it work, maghar did not get a new model, highmountain taurens did not get one, lightorged draenei didn't, so they will also not get one

That’s my point—changing things isn’t lore or game breaking.
    it depends of what you are changing, this will be

Like letting them stand upright? Or changing the highelf models?
    stop bringing awful comparisons, this don't even make sense, or do you you want a sanlayn the same asa blood elf but hunched? lmao

You got me—must be my shallow-ness—I
    maybe

Except that you didn’t, you stated opinions and pretend they’re facts, which might work against the easily intimidated and/or uneducated.
    facts about why they are evil, and should not join, is there, not opinions, and yet you are deflecting calling opinions and moving on
    OH—THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE SAYING! Well—as has been stated many times, that’s an opinion, with which some of us disagree.
    lets play your game,"just because you said is a opinions, don't make it an opinion"

Many times over—QED
    saying it is a "opinion" and turning around is not address something, nice try though

Glad you agree with me—you’re welcome.
    or maybe you are the one who agree with me

Because redemption stories are impossible to write, amirite?
    not impossible, but many times stupid, why bend and distort the lore so hard, and fuck up the horde evn mroe, just so you and a bunch of other elf lovers can play a goth elf and do cringe rps from twilight?

Redemptions stories are good when there is a space for redemptions, not when the beings are pure evil by themselves, and are not being mind controlled

Good we agree—they can be admitted into the horde without mental lore gymnastics; you’re welcome.
    no,you again fail to understand basic things, nothing unexpected, but the point is they could not be added without mental lore gymnastics, retcon and more bullshit

Sounds like a well nourished cringe—may it grow to be the higgest in all the realms!
    i just don't want to see the cringe RP with worgens on pve realms, the cringefest.. oh gawd

I am fine where I am for the time being—maybe later.
    like i said, its Just about elves, nothing more

Dogs and cats living together—mass hysteria.
    its more like lions living together hyenas,

Except that you did say game breaking glad to see your position change there too—good progress—depending how the story is written hopefully
    Maybe you can get more of this and do a proper argument if you stop changing what i said

Yes there are races who break the game and others who do not, no matter how they are handled

they wont eat our face—can you imagine if undead ever did that to the horde—surely it would break us—like an attack on the living—the horde would never survive and there certainly could not be any fun if such a betrayal ever occurred that would be so cold.
    again, normal undeads are different fro the evil vampires elves

And if they join and don’t eat us and work with our horde brethren, then your fears are unfounded—for the horde and all that.
    in what world? they did join and they did eat other horde members, they are evil, made to be killed as raid/dg bosses or whatever.

There is not a single inch of logic to a sanlayn join a faction like the horde, they just did because sylvanas want crazy bastards who do every dirt shit she ask, and when she goes away the horde will again, be a faction of honor and moral values, who will not accept the evil vampires neither they would want to join this fuckhole of honor retards
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-10-29 at 11:08 AM.

So much racism against elves in this thread it's disturbing