Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How about arguing about my points instead of deflecting and repeating yourself with "what happened to Night Elves". Who the fuck cares, the thing with Derek Proudmoore is that his will is being worked on. Which is my point.

"It doesn't make sense to me that someone is now being manipulated" isn't proof. If anything, it's just another ignorance of what's happening to Derek Proudmoore.
    No, your original point was all about the risen Night Elves, to which I pointed out Tyrande's reaction as proof that these Night Elves had indeed free will, despite being "changed" by their undead status. It's you who pulled Derek out of nowhere as a somewhat relevant point when it is not. I don't have to argue over points I never disputed, so I'm not entirely sure what you're up to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Well, only as much of a warcrime as the Forsaken raising the dead, I suppose.
    Nowhere near actually. Now if they were raising the Zandalari and having them go kill their own people of their own "free will" then it would be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    You're absolutely correct, they aren't truly resurrecting them. They're doing a half-assed job that doesn't include any form of free will or choice like Sylvanas does (even if the "choice" is to die again) so what they're doing is, by most standards, worse than what Sylvanas is doing.
    Except not at all they aren't attaching the soul they are using the void to animate a dead body. Sylvanas drags her victims souls out of the afterlife and dooms them to eternal torment and usually killing their own kin, but hey it's totally of their own free will /s