Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry LvL 1 transmogged into tier 3 set

"But it's like that since Cata!"
    Yeah? So what.

How can new level 1 character wear tier 3 or other high level transmog sets? It's stupid and it's breaking the immersion. Fix that already.

no one cares about ugly pixelated armor anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    no one cares about ugly pixelated armor anymore
    One stupid change here and there and you get the mess we have today.

10+ Year Old Account
    The time when what you were wearing had any bearing on your general experience ended in Cata.
    It's not coming back.

You'll never be able to tell if a person has good gear or not or what level they are.

the tier 3 bought off the BMAH has no level or class requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionexe View Post
    Yeah? So what.

How can new level 1 character wear tier 3 or other high level transmog sets? It's stupid and it's breaking the immersion. Fix that already.
    What immersion? The immersion where full heirlooms looks better than almost any combination of leveling gear anyway? This is atleast better than being lowbie #6473298 wearing t0 for my armor class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionexe View Post
    Yeah? So what.

Pretty sure the transmog rules were loosened for BfA, because they made less sense with level scaling zones.

I get what you mean, maybe tier sets should still be restricted to the level they were intended for, but it's a lot more recent than Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    What immersion? The immersion where full heirlooms looks better than almost any combination of leveling gear anyway? This is atleast better than being lowbie #6473298 wearing t0 for my armor class.
    There's anyone that thinks the heirlooms look good still? I guess I play this game too much, because I always try to make the heirlooms look as much like genuine leveling gear as I can..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Memone View Post
    the tier 3 bought off the BMAH has no level or class requirement.
    Read above, no 1-60 gear has level requirements for transmog anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    who cares, let people look like they want
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Pretty sure the transmog rules were loosened for BfA, because they made less sense with level scaling zones.

I get what you mean, maybe tier sets should still be restricted to the level they were intended for, but it's a lot more recent than Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

There's anyone that thinks the heirlooms look good still? I guess I play this game too much, because I always try to make the heirlooms look as much like genuine leveling gear as I can..

- - - Updated - - -

Read above, no 1-60 gear has level requirements for transmog anymore.

I dont think they look good, i think it looks better than rainbow clownsuit if you didnt tmog is what i was saying, ugly cohesion is better than absolute chaos. So I welcome the loosened tmog rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure it's not the Trial of Style cosmetic reward? Those don't have level caps either.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

It hasn't been like that since Cataclysm it's been like it since Legion when they added scaling to old content, including items.
    1-60
    58-70
    68-80
    78-90
    88-100
    98-110
    and 108-120 are the transmog level breakpoints, you unlock the highest level transmog of that point the moment you hit the minimum one. There was a brief moment when this was available pre-scaling by transmogging heirlooms and sending them over to your alts back in Cataclysm and MoP, which was unintentional and fixed, this however is a completely intentional feature that you're gonna have to deal with. Personally, I'm glad that my low level alts, who by the way already looked out of place because of Heirlooms since WOTLK, can look badass even when leveling and show off some cool things that other people around that level might not have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    You sure it's not the Trial of Style cosmetic reward? Those don't have level caps either.
    Not sure why people are talking about what has and doesn't have a level cap since that has no effect on it whatsoever. Tier 2 sets and the Replica PvP Sets from Vanilla definitely have the level 60 requirement and can be used on a level 1, just like any other items/sets within the level limits I listed above.

Don't worry classic will fix your iMmErSiOn

What's the problem?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot apply a transmog unless you fulfill the armor-type and LEVEL requirments.
    Haven't you ever used transmog?

Also, vanilla had zero immersion,
    mostly because of everyone wearing the same couple tiers,
    and anyone below level 60 looking like a clown.

Don't try classic if you want immersion or care about your looks.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-10-28 at 03:53 AM.

Yeah but you're kinda failing to tell us why this is actually an issue.

Unless you want transmog totally removed, I see no difference in a level 120 wearing level 15 greens and a level 15 wearing T3. In all honesty I'd rather transmog restrictions based on level just be scrapped because it has no real impact on the game since the changes to transmog in Legion.

Heirlooms in Wrath caused the problem of low levels not looking like low levels. If you want to raise issue with low levels wearing level 60 armor appearances, you're almost five expansions late.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    I dont think they look good, i think it looks better than rainbow clownsuit if you didnt tmog is what i was saying, ugly cohesion is better than absolute chaos. So I welcome the loosened tmog rules.
    You've always been able to have a cohesive transmog set, it just hasn't been possible to have such variation until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    You cannot apply a transmog unless you fulfill the armor-type and LEVEL requirments.
    Not how it works anymore. Why don't you read the thread before you start being arrogant and an asshole about shit you don't know?

Deleted
    Transmog...yay

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post

Also, vanilla had zero immersion,
    mostly because of everyone wearing the same couple tiers,
    and anyone below level 60 looking like a clown.

Don't try classic if you want immersion or care about your looks.

OP is complaining about as a level 1 you can transmog Tier 1-3 sets. Before you had to wait till 60 to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    OP is complaining about as a level 1 you can transmog Tier 1-3 sets. Before you had to wait till 60 to do that.
    wait, is that a recent change?
    it was not like that a couple weeks ago, for sure.

How does that affect you though? You're letting yourself be upset over literally nothing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing