Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    im kinda strugling with what OP actually wants

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    People are always complaining for nothing. Who cares if you have to pay 100g to transmog your new +5 ilvl piece with 5 agi and 5 hast/crit more than the previous.
    You can save sets, its exactly the same thing. Go to transmog npc, select set, pay 100g. So hard !!!
    It's not hard, people playing video games like myself would just like to play the game instead of doing math homework in a fantasy RPG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    I want more unique things in the game and less grind, like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by patrik9321 View Post
    Oh transmogging should also effect gear SLOTS, not specific pieces of gear. ASAP.
    Why? I mean the game is already gorged with gold... a little to tmog gear, or to go to town to do it... is part of PLAYING the game.

Eveyone wants so many "quality of life improvements" that the only thing left would be to log in, queue for raids/mythics, then log out. Maybe have a room where everyone can show off their pretty tmog.

Every single thing people ask for is a way to to play the game... or to play it less. And I understand that some people don't have the time to play a couple hours a day. But by getting all this stuff given to you, you have reduced everyone else's reason to pay when they DO have the time.

Seeing green lightning everywhere is fun - doing math perpetually for hours on end is not. /thread

Seeing green lightning everywhere is fun - doing math perpetually for hours on end is not. /thread
    so you want to have the mongoose effect on your weapon?

so you want to have the mongoose effect on your weapon?
    Yes. Or crusader, or the intellect glow, or thunderfury's blue trail and storm effect and I want to be able to choose the animation freely without it negatively impacting the experience.

Yes. Or crusader, or the intellect glow, or thunderfury's blue trail and storm effect and I want to be able to choose the animation freely without it negatively impacting the experience.
    ok, go kill moroes a couple of times untill he drops the illusion for you to transmog, or buy the tome for crusader from the AH

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know you can transmog enchants onto your weapons right? They are called Illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    You know you can transmog enchants onto your weapons right? They are called Illusions.
    Actually didn't know that..even better though would be to enhance the effect on my screen so green lightning is everywhere.

You want them to balance the past weapon enchants when they can't even balance classes...

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    You want them to balance the past weapon enchants when they can't even balance classes...
    They can balance the classes perfectly fine - im an accountant, it's what we do. They CHOOSE not to; like how you choose not to employ logic before you speak

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They don't need to balance old enchants if they are all available for cosmetic transmogs.

https://www.wowhead.com/weapon-illusions-guide

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    They don't need to balance old enchants if they are all available for cosmetic transmogs.

https://www.wowhead.com/weapon-illusions-guide
    Wow, you're right. I mean, it would be nice if they all had unique effects but you're correct the cosmetic difference alone is good.

They can balance the classes perfectly fine - im an accountant, it's what we do. They CHOOSE not to; like how you choose not to employ logic before you speak
    Maybe you should have applied some logic to that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Maybe you should have applied some logic to that post.
    meaning what, mathematician.

Oh and they really need to scale the dungeons - ill do it for free if they let me know what language to write it in. That way people can play old dungeons and still have it be challenging and provide appropriate stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Customizing everything with reforging, gems, enchants, transmogs, that's the type of thing I thought was fun about wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaahahah

People having missing enchants was always a part of the game. enchanting how many ever slots was always a hassle.
    Sorry, but that's the fault of the UI, not because enchanting is bad.

If there was an UI that would show what you could enchant and allows you to do it either with an enchant-scroll or maybe even with enchant material (with an 50-100% increase of required mats), it would not be a big problem.

Sadly blizzard never upgraded enchanting since vanilla (and the introduction of enchant-scrolls)

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Customizing everything with reforging, gems, enchants, transmogs, that's the type of thing I thought was fun about wow.
    It was, but if you do the same thing over and over again it becomes boring. I played since vanilla and was relieved that it was simplified in legion. Change is eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    People have been asking for this ever since Transmog was implemented...
    And it's well needed.

Until I finally got it, I used to get triggered af in black temple. Each week without fail I'd complete the white cloth x mog set..... if it was slot specific as it happens I was getting the missing pieces of on my DK, rogue and monk with just duplicates or trash on my cloth users. This carried on for about 3 months before I finally got the missing pieces.

I got the glaives on one character and two off hands with 1 main hand on other characters before I got the full set on my clothie. It sucked donkey dick.

I have enough gold every so often to buy a BMAH box, but I chose against it because I know dam well I'll get a t3 warrior piece of my mage or lock. You see people opening them and getting that and I'm just sat there like. They must be pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post

If there was an UI that would show what you could enchant and allows you to do it either with an enchant-scroll or maybe even with enchant material (with an 50-100% increase of required mats), it would not be a big problem.

Sadly blizzard never upgraded enchanting since vanilla (and the introduction of enchant-scrolls)
    Project ascension has a nifty system. Random enchants appear on items, this can be normal enchants, duplicates of talents (e.g. increase your shadow damage by 3%) and they can be at different levels (e.g. 1% 2% 3% etc), theres also custom made ones like Shadow word pain spawns a tentacle of the old gods to attack your target.

So these items appear on random items, higher ilvl = better chance of epic / legendary versions. You take said item with a special currency and you extract the enchant putting it a collection tab indefinitely. You can then enchant your gear with said enchant. You never lose the enchant once its applied so you can use it again when you get a upgrade. But theres a 2nd type of currency you need to be able to apply the enchants, if its white quality it takes 1, if its epic 10 and legendary 25. It takes a fair while to get this currency, but you can grind it in a dungeon spam, find it on herbs and some times npcs.

Once you get your head around how it works, it's an awesome system. Only thing about it, anyone can use it. Now since it's vanilla based enchanting isn't useless as you need it for crafting some items, but in retail it would make enchanting obsolete I'd imagine with the exception of mat grinding.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post

They had scrolls in cataclysm and it didn't require you to use twice the amount of mats - which are time consuming to farm. It sounds like you want to spend all day on WoW

They need to give transmog to you as soon as the item is in your bag and regardless of whether you looted it on the right class.