Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They should remove multi shot from BM, its lame and boring. Replace it with some cooler rotational beast ability.

The pvp talent with the eagle AOE damage could replace barrage talent for pve too. Its way more thematic and accurate unlike barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    They should remove multi shot from BM, its lame and boring. Replace it with some cooler rotational beast ability.

The pvp talent with the eagle AOE damage could replace barrage talent for pve too. Its way more thematic and accurate unlike barrage.
    y i easy agree on it i strangly feel like the eagle aoe works with MM aswell but bounce shot wuld been better option on mm then multishot
    bounce shot as a aoe like double make your aimed shot bounce

the theme of the hunter is importent and hunter specs have really lost that effect

there is many hunter ability that does not make sense to what the ability does like trueshot aura you are thinking trueshot like a strong shot like critical damage but for some reason it is attack speed...
    steady shot but when you move around your shot is not steady.... may aswell rename it risky shot.. gona say again rapid fire used to be haste buff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Just my thoughts:

BM is totally fine. Yes it can be a bit boring, however there must be a reason that it is one of the most played specs in BfA.

MM was nerfed to the ground. It felt extremely satisfying to play in the alpha / early beta.
    What I would like to see:
    - the good old Serpent Sting baseline (buffed)
    - a hard hitting multishot or serpent spread for AoE
    - trick shots removed or buffed to alpha / early beta status

SV (my spec for BfA): Best hunter spec by far right now imo and I totally see why players do not want any iteration!
    However I see some wasted potential in the 90lvl talent row and would change it:

1. lvl90 Talent "Close Combat": You may equip melee weapons and gain "Mongoose Bite".
    Meleespec as we use to play it right now

2. lvl90 Talent "Trapper": The effect radius of your traps is enlarged by 25% and you have access to the following traps:
    Spike Trap: Immobilizes the targets in the affected area for 5seconds and let them bleed for 25% of all damage done to them while immobilized for 10sec. (45sec CD)
    Frost Trap: Slows the targets in the affected area by 50%. Crit chance againtst targets affected by Frost Trap is enhanced by 10% (30sec CD)
    Snake Trap: Apllies Serpentsting to all targets in the affected area. (15sec CD)
    Ultimate support spec, great for m+ and pvp. Sacrifices own damage potential against utility / groupbuffs.

3. lvl90 Talent "Bowman": You may equip ranged weapons and you gain "Black Arrow", Multishot replaces Carve, Kill Commands Cooldown removed.
    Plays very similar to the old SV: Black Arrow is back, Wildfire Bomb = Explosive Shot 3.0, Serpent Spread possible via Hydras Bite, Focusgenerator = Kill Command instead of Steady Shot.
    i know people can have fun with a spec but survival really does not seem to follow a survival as i said it feels closer to that of a pirat but he got a pet but i been thinking hard on it maby survival should be a spec that duel wield between ranged and a meele weapon becus it wuld seem true to wat survival is becus i really think the element of the spec should stay true to the spec but right now i feel hunter spec jumped awey from what makes their spec special!

if you look at bm talants there are talants that wuld feel like bm but the problem is they dont help you in pve or pvp so they are very useless

i still think trailblazer and camoflage should be normal hunter ability like it used to be it was a bad choice to make ability we learned from the past to becom a talant instead since trailblazer is pretty much the old aspect of the cheetah and with hunter kite useless i think trailblazer should be a normal passive for hunter other classes got to many jump in ability now so that hunter cant kite anymore

marksman should be based around standing still to do damage and lose damage when it moves it makes good sense but it feels true to the spec but to be honest rapid fire ruins marksman alot right now aswell removing more and more of the ablitiy that belong there kill shot wuld be nice to have back its a reason i want alot changes to hunter if you look at shaman the totem does not really feel special there anymore...
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2018-11-24 at 01:29 PM.

1) Make survival into tank spec.
    2) Make MM Aimed Shot hit hard.
    3) Make BM give buffs again.

Deleted
    Make pets transmorg able.

So many cool pets out there