Poll: Which Changes Should Happen?

Shadow Changes Poll

You can vote for multiple options.

We really need a unique utility for m+

Like urgently.

Doesn't need to be big I guess, but has to be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    We really need a unique utility for m+

Like urgently.

Doesn't need to be big I guess, but has to be something.
    Vampiric Embrace should have it's old passive effect baseline in addition to it's current activation burst healing. I really feel like Shadow utility should mirror that of Disc: a dps that can also heal a nice amount and some mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    Vampiric Embrace should have it's old passive effect baseline in addition to it's current activation burst healing. I really feel like Shadow utility should mirror that of Disc: a dps that can also heal a nice amount and some mitigation.
    I would love that. I think disc has a unique position as being the discipline between holy & shadow though. That's why it does both damage and healing.

Giving shadow a void shroud would fix a lot in game though.

Mind Blast having two charges feels like such a "no duh" at this point due to how the class works. Not having it in SW:V makes the class's voidform cycles just feel awkward and bad.
    SWD I'm whatever on, I don't really care that much, but I'm not really in favor of pruning already pruned class design. Why the hell do we need to keep losing buttons?
    Voidform being a CD with VE being an insanity dump just makes more sense from a design standpoint. Void Eruption is such a huge part of our dungeon/cleave damage and forcing my voidforms to end early to get more VEs when I need them just really doesn't feel that good.

A personal one, I'd also like insanity generation from our dots back, to drive home the feeling of being a multitargeting dot class. I'm kinda sick to death of feeling like I have to choose stuff I should just have baseline from a talent row.