Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My list:

To have lunch with and shoot the shit:
    @Yvaelle @Felya @ringpriest @downnola @ X Amadeus X @Endus @Raybourne @Bakis @Gabriel @Saninicus @-Edge- @Warned @Breccia @Slant @mvaliz @Orbitus @Shon237 @Belize @Flarelaine @Thepersona @Wyrt
    Hey, thanks, I appreciate making that list.

And it is with some resignation that I note you suddenly have all the time for those lunches.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Hey, thanks, I appreciate making that list.

And it is with some resignation that I note you suddenly have all the time for those lunches.
    Probably cos he's out of money and hope you will pay for them!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I would meet @Stelio Kontos because i like his sharp tongue and his sarcastic answers, also i would like to see how much alcohol he can contain before collapsing. @Thurin, to convince him to let his hair grow again (man, really !) and he would learn many things about his country metal music. @Algy, to make a pokemon fight, altough i'm sure i would suffer a dramatic lose: i stopped at Ruby and Saphire gen. @sarahstasher, because i am mean, and i want to meet someone who is utterly insane and laugh, and also to know if my mental image of her is close to the reality or not. @Jinroh, to learn subtilities of the South Korean culture since i lack knowledge and it's better to learn that from a native than on internet.

Probably others i'm not thinking at right now too, for diverse reasons.

Politics? Muh, no, some of the people i mentionned have different or opposite political views from me, and i don't really like to talk politics IRL, it's the best way to have an argument, and besides, and most important: NOT EVERYTHING has to be political everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Probably @Endus he seems like a true neutral going whichever way the logic points on any given case. Not really assigning to any one traditional thought pattern.

Or I could be horrible wrong. either way I think it would make for interesting conversation.
    *Insert picture of Fry squinting his eyes* Cant tell if serious.... Endus is a far left extremist, no where near neutral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    @adam86shadow

I think he and I would get along quite well.
    Aww totes!

I agree with everything @Knadra says so I'd like to meet him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Adam Shadow, I want to see if he really is 40 years old or not.
    The fuck I am 32

No one. I haven't even met up with someone outside of work/family for a few months now.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    @sarahtasher for sure

She fascinates me.
    I'd be scared she would kill me once she noticed I was a white man.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-11-01 at 06:50 PM.

Machismo, so I could give him a Liverpool kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by InsightTimer View Post
    Machismo, so I could give him a Liverpool kiss.
    How would you even know me, you just got to this site?

Welcome to MMO-C, it's your first day here, no need to be grumpy.

There will be plenty of time to meet the rest of the folks, welcome!!!
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-11-03 at 10:21 PM.