Deleted

Best healer for 2's with DH

Hey peeps.

Been doing 2's with an IRL mate who is new to arena and has been playing BM Hunter. He wants a class that is easy to do well on (not FoTM) and i read either DH or DK. As he doesn't want to do all the leveling again so is going with his 110 DH.

I generally player healers so was wondering what the best healer would be to go with a DH in 2's. Won't get any great rating to start with, but long term goal is to push.

Thanks for the help.

DH is nutso in 2v2 right now, so anything would work. Over 2k with a DH I've seen mostly Druid if you want to play more conservative, or Monk/Priest if you want to play more aggressive.

Also I don't know why someone would recommend DK right now. They're pretty trash tier.

Deleted
    I think it was more as in Frost DK is easier to play so therefor easier to get good at.

Was thinking druid or priest, have a druid 120 and geared and a MW Monk at 120 with 340ish ilvl. Disc would need levelled but if that was best bet long term then would ve worth.

As a druid i tend to struggle with double DPS bum rushing me constantly.

Hpala any good with DH?

I have preferd resto shammy

Resto shaman

watched https://www.twitch.tv/trenacetatetv last night, they weren't even on voice and other ~3k rated teams were struggling to take a game from them

Guide

The method to download and install Showbox iOS is surprisingly simple. It only requires a handful of steps and you are good to go. Actually, the version you need for this app is known as Moviebox. The app functions similar to Showbox and the only difference is its name and that it supports different operating system (iOS).

sham/monk/druid/priest

Deleted
    Resto shaman

shaman. cooldowns and their kit works well with DH