Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    sylvanas over a traitor any day.
    sylvanas is the traitor to the horde's ideology.

the whole forsaken race shouldn't have even been included in the horde from day one.

There is also the mention that he could have easily killed Anduin during Lordaeron battle, but he didnt because he hoped Anduin would kill Sylvanas.

I repeat, Saurfang wasnt defeated, HE GAVE UP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    yet we are forced to side with him
    We're not. Not yet anyway. They're giving us a choice in 8.1 to side with him or Sylvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Here is real question:
    Are you so loyal to saurfang that you would yell "Anduin-sama it feels so good ~desu !" ?
    again, you and the others are projecting too much

Saurfang own varian when Varian let him take his son, why he would kill varian's boy? he is not even a man worthy the fight yet.

He expect the alliance could kill sylvanas, since he could not do it

ya, we are getting our horde back
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    So he is actually a traitor.

#TeamSylvanas
    Agree 100%, this is getting ridiculous. It's hard to believe someone is getting payed to write this crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    again, you and the others are projecting too much

Saurfang own varian when Varian let him take his son, why he would kill varian's boy? he is not even a man worthy the fight yet.

He expect the alliance could kill sylvanas, since he could not do it
    So not only he "believes" in boiking, he also is too weak to fight his own battles ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Overlord "sometimes I feel bad when I kill people so now I'm turning traitor" Saurfang.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giovaaa View Post
    Depends. Are you an alliance player? If that's the case then the answer is a resounding yes.
    I play both factions, and I'm not liking this at all. I'm not siding with Saurfang and I hope that's ultimately reflected. What I don't know is how they're gonna implement it. Either SoO again, third faction or Sylvanas dies to someone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    oh also Saurfang

do you Remember that you agreed to go to WAR, regardless of what happen to the tree
    you agreed WILLINGLY, this is tiring.
    one thing is going to war, good war, the other thing is doing genocide, other atrocities and destroying the horde from inside

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    What is with all the people saying Saurfang is 'traitorous'?

He wants the best for the Horde. The Horde is grinding itself to dust fighting a war it never needed to create in the first place. Is wanting the Horde to live on treason now or did forum RP get really popular this expansion?

Those really wanting the best for the Horde should be praising Saurfang for getting along with the Alliance, even if it is grudgingly. Because that is diplomacy, and that is what leaders do. Not burning everything because of a temper tantrum.
    Genn attacked the horde fleet in stormheim while the legion invaded, attacked goblins camps in silithus, the whole fiasko of the gathering bringing Calia and shouting high ranking forsakens to desert, the recent attack on Zuldazar.

Yeah Sylvanas is very toxic and aggresive but we need the others leaders start to yell at her: Stop this or we leave and you fight alone, we are gonna fight in this way and if you don't like it, well FUCK YOU, an alliance puppet will be the biggest shame for the horde, even Vol'jin didn't wanted to accept alliance help back in MoP because this is a matter of the horde, this would feel like the forsakens helping the defias to get their revenge against Stormwind.

Just hope Zappy boy snap of this madness with the help of Talanji, this guy as well planned the whole war against the night elves and his hands are stained along side of draeneis childrens
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Are you guys surprised that nobody in the WoW universe likes a callous and ruthless leader who instigated a war specifically to kill a 10,000 year old archdruid and a bunch of civilians?

She's done nothing for the Horde itself. They're her meat shields as she acts out of paranoia. She's driven a wedge between her own people, and the other Horde leaders (Baine and Rokhan) follow her because she is powerful enough to crush their people if they don't do what she says.

I really hope there's a resolution to this other than, 'fight sylvanas as a raid boss.' I really do. But they've made her so evil and unlikable that it's obvious she is going to die in the next year of content in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Angry sylvanas bois mad that the faction they highjacked is going to go back to how it was meant to be
    a puppet for the boiking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Haha so even the cinematic about the alliance. Is about the Horde.

Hahaha.

Oh god.
    Go fuck yourselves Blizzard.
    Yep

And they've also retconed Battle for Lordedaron to make it cannon that Saurafang could have easily killed Anduin and the Alliance soldiers there and ended the whole war if he wanted to.

So the puny dumb Alliance are only even in BfA because of the mercy and discretion of the almighty badass horde.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Remember how he apparently hoped to defeat Sylvanas but didn't trust the Horde to do it so he refused to be released by them but accepted it when he could do it with Alliance help.
    the irony is Staggering
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

His love for anduin sustains him.
    The real Horde Civil War will come when Baine and Saurfang fight it out for who gets Anduin's love.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anduin let hin run away to overthrow sylvanas, where is betraying by saurfang here?

7+ Year Old Account
    So not only he "believes" in boiking, he also is too weak to fight his own battles ?
    ???

he is just an orc, Sylvanas would not agree with a mak'gora or would use her banshee shenanigans, his death would mean nothing or bring chaos to the horde, when the orcs and other races could see this as cheating again

10+ Year Old Account
    This entire situation could have been prevented if baine had the balls to stand up to sylvanas and tell her to fuck right off . He is the only leader powerful enough to do so. They screwed baine over so hard !!!

Death to the Lich Queen! Shes already got Arthas scale genocide lets give her the Icecrown treatment.